Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.s.veerabrahma CharyYour feedback matters!
I have hairs on my body. Is there any natural remedy or home made remedy for removing hair permanently.
I have joined gym 7 days back . Pls suggest better protien nd multivitamins. Age 29 height 5. 7 nd weight 61 kg.
If you are not finding time for today's fitness, then you are saving that time for tomorrow's sickness
Strange but true.
I am 25 years old and my hairs are falling. I am suffering from dandruff problem too. please suggest me medicines or few ways to get rid of this.
I was a good sportsman in school. Now I am 22 years old. Now if I start run after 5-10 minutes I feel tired & I feel trouble in breathing. What is my problem?
My self rohit I am very fat so I want to do loose wait so please tell me how to do loose my wait bcoz I am very sad my high weight I try some medicine.
I am a 48 year old female. I have right lag pain due to mri report l5si disc desiceation and diffuse bulge with focal posterocentral herniation causing compression on si nerve roots. L4-l5 disc desiccation with decreased disc hight and diffuse posterior bulge causing thecal sac indentation and mild bilateral neural foraminal stenosis. L3-l4 disc desiceation and mild bulge. What should I do?
I VB PUSPAK suffering from skin diseases like pimple please give some suggestion to solve this problem. N.
I am 31 years old man. I am facing falling of hair. But now hair falling has stopped. I want your advice for how to regrow the falled hair.
hello doctor. M 23 years old. And m getting white colour pimple on my nose. They r tough. Frm last 2 weeks. please tell me which cream should I apply to cure this kind of pimples.
I'am suffering from back pain from last two months. I consulted ortho specialist doctor but there is no pain while he was checking my spinal cord. Please suggest what i have to do?
Hi. I am having pimples on my face. I use neem face wash daily. But still it is not helping. Tell me some solutions. Thank you.
I have pimples on my forehead just above my eyebrows and nowhere else on my face. What should I do? I have tried many creams for pimple reduction.
Hello Sir, I have stomach problems. Before 7 days I consult my doctor & he gave me some medicine: Flagyl-400 Cifor-ox I regularly take this medicine but I have stomach ache daily. Please suggest me.
Gestational trophoblastic disease is a rare condition. It only happens when trophoblast cells abnormally grow inside the uterus. Also, this only happens after conception. These cells surround the egg which has been fertilized in the uterus. It is also worth note that the trophoblast cells usually connect the fertilized eggs to the uterus' walls and also form a part of the placenta. It is only when there is a tumor that this disease is diagnosed. There are many forms of gestational trophoblastic disease. Here they are:
- Complete hydatidiform moles
- Partial hydatidiform moles
- Invasive moles
- Placental-site trophoblastic tumors (PSTT)
- Epithelioid trophoblastic tumors (ETT)
It is worth note that most of these diseases have different stages. The stage of how far the cancer has developed can be found out using the following techniques.
Testing for cancer:
- Chest X-ray: This is simply an X-ray of the chest.
- MRI: An MRI is an abbreviation of magnetic resonance imaging. It makes use of a form of magnet which transfers radio waves to a computer to find out what is going on within your body.
- CT scan: This is similar to an X-ray except that more detailed and larger pictures inside the body can be taken and the scan has a slightly different procedure. There are several ways to treat it depending on how far the cancer has spread into the body. Here they are:
- Surgery: Surgery is usually done while the mole is still non-cancerous. The chances of the mole becoming cancerous are increased by pregnancy. Therefore, it is crucial that you do not become pregnant until the surgery is complete.
- Chemotherapy: This is a less-ideal option but has to be taken if the mole has become cancerous.