Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K S UpadhyaYour feedback matters!
I am loosing so many hair and tried so many shampoo but it does not work pleas give me some trick to cuar it.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can l do. Can you please help me with this?
I am 28 year married women, I have heavy hair falling problem for last 3 to 4 month. So what should I do for controlling my hai fall.
I am having cracked feet and my skin under feet is chapping and is bleeding. Please suggest something. I am dying with the pain.
Sir I have been having frequent wet dreams for past few weeks. Almost more thn ten times in a month. I wake up exhausted nd feel very weak. Dark circles around ma eyes r increasing. My tibia hurts quite sometimes. Wht shd I do?
Doctor I am 16. I having hair fall problem so please tell me what is the normal hair fall per day and how to regrow it naturally please tell me doctor I scared.
She is suffering from dark spots on the face. She used so many medicines but no use. If sweat appears on her face. Then it makes her itching. Is there any remedy for that?
Sir I was getting wait loss and hairloss after one month fever it is normal feature of fever or anything else.
Hives is a very common condition and about 20% of the world has got it at some point in their lives. There are many causes to it ranging from blood transfusions to certain allergic reactions to food. It starts off as an itchy patch of skin but slowly swells and turns into red welts. There are certain factors which makes the itching worse including stress, alcohol and scratching the area of skin which was itchy in the first place.
Here are all the causes and symptoms of hives:
- Food: Allergic reactions to foods such as nuts, eggs and shellfish are a common cause of hives.
- Medications: Certain medications also have a side effect of causing hives. Penicillin and sulfa are two of the antibiotics, which can cause hives. Ibuprofen and Aspirin are also two other medications, which are commonly known to cause hives.
- Infections: Both bacterial and viral infections can lead to hives. Strep throat, urinary tract infections, common cold and hepatitis are some of many bacterial and viral infections, which may cause hives.
- Stimuli: Certain factors such as temperature, pressure, sun exposure and other physical stimuli may cause hives as well.
- Plants and animals: Dander in animals are the flakes of skin in their fur. Moreover, coming into contact with certain poisonous plants may cause hives.
- Insects: When insects sting or bite you, you may get hives.
- Latex: Latex is a type of rubber used in many types of clothing. It has been said that wearing clothing made out of latex can cause hives.
- Pollen: Pollen is a light powdery substance produced by plants such as oak trees. It travels through the air and may cause hives if it comes into contact with your skin.
- Bumps: Itchy red bumps appear on the skin when you have hives. Sometimes, the bumps can be skin-colored as well.
- Blanching: When the bumps turn white after you press them, it is known as blanching. Blanching is the only clear symptom of hives.