Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K S UpadhyaYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam, I have hair fall problem, and I have almost bold head (front) please suggest me any medicine or tips for re growing my hair. Thank you.
I have anti dandruff so much in hair what we do the resolve the problem and hair fall is their because off dandruff so please suggest you any solution and use the d free dandruff solution.
I am 21 year old female and I have hair in my face abd chin yesterday I have gone for test and in reports the hormones are disbalance so tell me please what I can do.
I have used Homeopathic Medicine Berb Aq Q as per suggest by Doc. From last one month but not effect on my skin. How I looks fair color of my face skin.
I am having dandruff since 4 years I used many medicines but it hasn't controlled I used anti fungal shampoos also but also no control Tell me solution.
Moved to new place with high TDS water which is around 520 so installed RO for drinking water and set at 50 TDS to drink, now hair fall has increased, itching scalp, dandruff is another problem. I had thick hair but loosing now. What to do.
Sir my aunt she is 40 years old unka bahut hair fall ho raha h.almost she has lost her 60% hear Now she is very worried about it. Please sir suggest me!
I am suffering from vigorous hair fall. Fever more than 100F. Joint pain muscle pain. And dark brown and reddish rashes on face and neck. Sensitivity towards sun. And headache. What disease am I suffering from.
Sir. I masturbate regularly not much but two time a week from 16 nd now I am 19 .i m noticing that my hair is becoming white. And also. Does its all occur due to my regular masturbation from that long time.
What is the best way to remove wen (mass). I had one in neck on beard side it was cut again n again now it is suddenly six on the neck .please suggest what is the fastest way to remove it.
We grow up thinking of our nails as dead cells and pay attention to them only to trim them once a week. If you’re a woman, this might extend to painting them in different hues. However, the shape, texture and natural colour of your nails along with the rate at which they grow says a lot about your overall health.
Homeopathy is an effective way of treating nail disorders as it addresses the root cause of the problem. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence, can be used over a long period of time. However, homeopathy should never be used to self medicate. This is because a homeopathic prescription depends on the symptoms presented and the personality of the patient.
Here are a few changes in your nails that could be signs of health disturbances.
- Horizontal ridges: White horizontal ridges across your nails are developed when there is a pause in the growth of the nail. They could be an indication of an injury or a symptom of a serious illness. These are also known as Beau’s lines or Mee’s lines. Beau’s lines are developed due to psoriasis, diabetes, circulatory disease or a severe deficiency of zinc. Mee’s lines can be a result of arsenic poisoning, malaria, leprosy, Hodgkin’s disease or carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Vertical ridges: This is a common sign of aging and is usually nothing to worry about. However, in some cases, it could be a sign of vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiencies.
- Spoon nails: If the edges of your nails curve upwards and take on a spoon-like look, it could be a sign of anemia, excessive iron absorption, heart disease or hypothyroidism.
- Pitted Nails: Dents or pits in your nails are usually a sign of psoriasis. It could also be a symptom of tissue disorders such as Reiter’s syndrome or autoimmune diseases like alopecia areata.
- Dark nails: If you notice dark,discoloured patches on your nails, consult a doctor immediately. This could be due to melanoma which is the most dangerous form of skin cancer.
- Yellow Nails: Smoking and excessive use of acrylic nail polish are the two most common causes of yellow nails. However, if your nails are thinand crumbly along with being yellow, it could be a sign of a fungal infection. In rare cases, yellow nails could also be a sign of thyroid disorders, diabetes or psoriasis.
- Clubbing: Nails that are enlarged and curved downwards are said to be clubbed. This is typically a sign of low levels of oxygen in the blood. It could also be symptom of lung disease, liver and kidney disorders, AIDS and inflammatory bowel disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.