Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K S Rajmohan ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I am suffering from fever which occur only when I am on bed for sleep and I coughed while waking early in morning. Please I can get some suggestion.
Dear respected sir I am Emmanuvel working from Bangalore international airport project limited .My problem penis size short & small.
I used to find it almost impossible to have intercourse, it used to pain a lot and used to feel like a wall inside for my partner and he would never try to force it because of the pain I felt. We almost gave up, we had stopped trying to have intercourse. However since a few months ago we thought we should try again and we felt my vaginal muscles opening. And finally after a few tries, we are now able to have intercourse but it takes him a lot of time to open me up very slowly so that it doesn't pain. Now the problem is, I don't feel any pleasure at all. I emotionally feel good about him being inside me because of the love. But I don't feel any pleasure. I feel clitoral pleasure very well, but intercourse doesn't feel anything. What could be the reason?
Hi, I am 25 years old (male). I was suffering with fever from last 2 days. And today I am feeling feverish and headache but my body temperature is 97.4 Pls suggest.
I am 64 yrs old. Since 8-9 days feeling frequency of 7-8 times urination at night. Further feeling heaviness in breathing while walking.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils
There are so many other medicines apart from the mentioned ones. It depends on condition and constitution of a patient, so it is always recommended to consult a professional homeopath.