Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K S Rajmohan ShettyYour feedback matters!
I am 17 year ols girl. And I really look smaller than my age. Like around 12 to 13. I mean I really look like lil child. Please consult some some good diet to look a little mature.
I am suffering from frequent urination problem from last 15 days. Met with urologist. He has suggested some test like. Urine test, ultrasound and serum creatine. All reports are normal but my problem still persisting and pain lower abdomen in right side. Also acidity and constipation problem. Please suggest.
Indigestion is a term used to describe a feeling of fullness or discomfort during or after a meal. It can be accompanied by burning or pain in the upper stomach.
Home remedies for indigestion
1. Mix equal part of ginger juice (adrak ka rass) with lemon juice (nimbu ka rass) and add some rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) and take it before meals.
2. Take 2-3 gm of dried ginger powder with luke warm water.
3. Take carrot juice.
4. Take 1 tsp. Of peppermint oil three times a day between meals.
5. Chew and swallow a spoonful of fennel or caraway seeds stop indigestion.
6. Roast, grind and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water twice daily.
7. Take 10 gm of old jaggery (gudha) with a pinch of long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder
8. Mix 3 gm of ajowan (ajwain) powder with 3 gm of dried ginger powder and take it one hour before meal.
Feel ayurveda live ayurveda.
I think I am suffering from gynecomastia since 10 years. I have consulted endocrinologist who after complete check up declared me to be completely fit & fine. But due to increased chest I feel really embarrassed & low in confidence.
I have a problem of piles and fisher. Please give me homemade solution. And also give the medicines.
I am having headache and backbone is paining whenever I am sitting in chair, if I stand for sometime my legs start to pain. What vitamins should I take for this?
I have indigestion on taking water, and on empty stomach it occupied gas after never possible to take food, actually I'm doing Gynecomastia operation .After only like this. When I'm keep on time food then my Wg cannot decrease and slightly increased. If I'm not to take food on time my Wg increase too much, due to stomach problems. I don't know what happened to my stomach. Before surgery it's not have a single problem now it take too much problems, I think due to antibiotics tablet s.Do you know the correct prescription to clear althose problem? I need medical emergency for my Wg management.
Upon my pennis it forms a dirty white skinny layer thing, its like a egg white and if I clean myself, then it will wash off. Now can I know the reason why it forms? And precautions to prevent it.
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
HIV testing in pregnancy should be done early so as standard care can be taken for the pregnant women. The HIV testing must be repeated in the third trimester, usually before 36 weeks of gestation. This should be done in women with HIV seronegative and also in pregnant women who are at a high risk of developing HIV infection.
Expedited HIV tests should be performed at the time of delivery and labor and this is a must in women who have not been documented for HIV. The results of the test should be available within an hour of the test and the testing should be available 24 hours. In case the results are positive then, infant postnatal antiretroviral and intrapartum drug prophylaxis should be started immediately.
Women who have not been able to get tested for HIV at the time of labor and delivery are suggested expedited screening for HIV. Their screening can be done immediately postpartum or their babies should undergo screening. In case the infant and mother, both are positive, then infant antiretroviral drug prophylaxis should be started immediately. These mothers should avoid breastfeeding their babies, until the supplemental HIV tests are negative. In infants with positive HIV, prophylaxis should be discontinued and antiretroviral drug therapy should be started.
In case of acute HIV infection during pregnancy, that is in the intrapartum period, or during breastfeeding, initial testing can be performed with an antigen/antibody combination immunoassay. If the supplemental test is negative, then an additional test which is the virologic test (DNA, RNA) are necessary for the diagnosis of the HIV infection. If the mother is HIV positive, then this information must be documented in the infant's medical record and also communicated to the infant's care provider.
The knowledge of an antenatal maternal HIV infection allows the:
- Women with HIV infection to get the correct antiretroviral therapy along with prophylaxis for the infections, which might occur due to the immunocompromised state of the body. This also prevents and decreases the risk of transmission to their partners.
- When there is provision for antiretroviral therapy for the mother during pregnancy and labor along with antiretroviral drug prophylaxis for the baby there is less risk of perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV-infected women should be counseled for a cesarean delivery. The option of an elective cesarean reduces the perinatal transmission of the HIV.
- The HIV women should be counseled about the risk of breastfeeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.