Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K Ramesh TungaYour feedback matters!
Sir meri mummy ko bahut dry cough hota hai aur 10 Saal se ho rhi hai lagataar kyi ghnte aaati hai khaansi bahut presaan hai sir hum log please kuch upaay bataye.
Sir sister which is 19 years old from India is facing extreme pain in right leg, hand and they are swelling as well. She is unable to move her leg and her neck is also paining extremely. Whenever she eats something it reflects back through vomiting. Doctors are suspecting this problem to be Lupus. They performed many tests but still they are not on final conclusion. Help me sir she is in extreme pain.
My penis foreskin is tight. After enlargement of my penis the skin comes backwards tightly. Please tell what to do to solve this?
Hi am 26 year old, I am unmarried but actually am worried my pennies size and am not able to do long time sex so help me.
I m a male 32. I used to masturbate since my teenage. Now I m going to marry in a couple of months. I doubt can I last long in bed with my partner? Also I do not get much pleasure from foreplay with her. I have many doubts in my mind. I have not intercourse with my partner yet. please suggest.
What is the best time to take fruit juice. I drink milk in morning can I replace this by fruit juice?
I am facing some itching in my skin on thigh and leg. There is some rash looks like eczema, help me with proper resolution.
I think I jave PCOD, cuz I have been getting on my period after one month but now its two months and haven't seen my period, what medicine should I take?
What treatment should be taken in case of underarm boils which continues to occurs / Hidradenitis suppurativa
Hi, last year I got blood while I was doing potty (bowel movement. I went to the chemist he said there could be two reasons for that 1. Piles 2. Hot and spicy food and he gave me some medicines and after that I never feel like blood came out again but this year from last 15-20 days I am getting pain while removing the waste material means doing potty and getting pain while sitting on chair or vehicle etc (this is happening from last 2, 3 days).Is it piles? And just to inform you 1. I do not each meat only eating eggs but that too 3,4 times in an year 2. Drinking water 3,4 times in a day 3. I think I have constipation not sure because While bowel movement I have to put little force nowadays 4. I do not drink and smoke please tell me what it is and what should be the next step Thanks.
Doctor! Sir can I increase my penis size and ejaculation time! My penis size is 5.5 inches. please help me regarding this.
Imbalance in the hormones is the primary cause of the polycystic ovarian syndrome. The polycystic ovarian syndrome may result in an enlarged ovary with accumulated fluids. This disorder may lead to various changes in your appearance.
The various symptoms of this disorder are:
- Acne: This disorder may cause or aggravate acne on your skin (learn more about acne problem)
- Abnormal periods: You may face irregularities in your periods as the intervals between periods may extend for more than 35 days or heavy periods.
- Excess androgen: The male hormone known as androgen may increase in the female body which results in facial hair and excessive body hair. It may also cause acne.
- Hair loss: This syndrome may lead to thinning of hair on the scalp and thus, resulting in hair loss (know more Ways to Deal With Hair Loss)
- Enlarged ovaries: The ovaries may be enlarged with various fluid filled sacs.
The various causes of polycystic ovarian syndrome are:
- Low-grade inflammation: The body's immune system produces various substances that fight foreign infections in the body. If you are affected by the polycystic ovarian syndrome, then you are more likely to be affected by inflammation which causes androgen production in the body.
- Heredity: If someone in your family has this disorder then you are more likely to be affected by this disease.
- Insulin: Insulin is a hormone that allows the cells the body to produce energy in the body. You may experience insulin resistance which means energy production in the body may be hampered. It may also lead to increased androgen production which may impair the ovaries’ ovulation ability.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to various complications in the body:
- Sleep apnea
- Irregular blood pressure
- Type 2 diabetes
- It may increase chances of cardiovascular diseases as it may lead to metabolic syndrome
- It may lead to symptoms of anxiety and depression
- You may experience heavy bleeding in the uterine region
- It may lead to complications in the cholesterol levels in the body