Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K Ramesh TungaYour feedback matters!
Everyone is aware of the fact that lack of sleep can lead to low levels of energy and fatigue. For people who have been suffering from a sleep deprivation, the cycle is never ending and they are forever in a state of low energy and do not perform their best. Added with all this sleep deprivation also leads the insomnia sufferers to perform well in bet. Thus poor sleep quality affects the sex life.
Often the effect of lack of sleep will have on a person's sex life is with the overall poor attitude that usually falls and the person remains exhausted all the time. People suffering from long standing fatigue are often irritable and quarrelsome and these personality traits just don't set the mood for a romantic evening. Women also suffer from low sex drive if exhausted, though for them it is more about being emotional. According to a study, by National Sleep Foundation, in 2010, around one in every four Americans have agreed that they are too tired to indulge in sexual activities with their partner. With added distractions from technology, like smartphones and e-readers, social media and e-mails just tend to keep people up for longer and later hours.
In men this is a little more scientific. This has been backed by research that there is a close relation in the quality of the sleep and the levels of testosterone in a man. This seems to be a circular pattern. While studies show a link that the hormone levels fall, there are studies that also show that a man with low levels of testosterone often wakes up more at night and has lower sleep efficiency. So the both are intertwined very closely and hard to say which comes first; but the obvious result is lowered male libido.
Apart from this if you or your snore, it might also lead to insomnia, as snoring becomes noisy for your partner. This can lead your partner to be lethargic and exhausted as their sleep is not adequate. Since sexual activities involve physical exertion, feeling exhausted and irritable after a sleepless, noisy night can easily make sex the last thing on mind.
One can try the following to improve the quality of sleep:
- Maintain healthy weight ranges as excess weight can lead to sleep apnea in both men and women
- Abstain or reduce smoking as it just leads to obstructive sleep apnea
- Exercise regularly as it helps to check the weight and when combined with Continuous positive airway pressure therapy then it improves sleep apnea
- If you are suffering from sleep apnea then must use Continuous positive airway pressure therapy every night.
Hello sir, i'm suffering from scoliosis so please tell me perfect treatment about dis. Please reply asap.
Hey. I have severe neck pain from last 2 months, I have applied many creams like moov, oxalgin omnigel but nothing happened. Kindly help me what should I do for it.
What are triglycerides. I have 416 count in my lipid profile reports. What to do to reduce? Please guide me.
I am 27 years old man. Have headache for few weeks. My headache is very painful. I am very tired. So what should I do?
Hi am charan 24years old and not yet married Am doing hand job every day by seeing blue films and if I get married is there any problem to me for my sexual life? I mean I can make children or not?
My son 0f 4.5 yrs ages in his xray report of throat mentioned that Lobulated soft tissue density is seen in the posterior nasopharnyx, indenting the air column-adenoid hypertropy of grade 3. The ent doctor says operation of the adenoid is necessary. Hence i request you to let me know whether any alternative therapy is available to avoid surgery ?
My fasting insulin is 18 and pp is 188 . Is it v high . What can be done abt it . I am 51 and 78 kg female
I'm a college student, I am not able to concentrate on my studies. I have a headache when I take notes. And I could not able to memories my subjects. Pls help me.
PMS or premenstrual syndrome affects women exactly prior to their menstrual cycle. This syndrome may have affects manifold, impacting a woman’s physical health, behavior and emotions. The condition is very common and affects more than 80% of the women before their monthly cycles begin.
The exact cause of PMS is not yet ascertained. It is believed that changes in hormones in the body can lead to PMS. Before the menses start, progesterone and estrogen levels tend to dip in the body. This hormonal dip results in anxiety, anger and irritability issues. Levels of serotonin, a chemical in the brain which affects your moods and thoughts, in the body also decrease at this time. Here are certain factors which make you prone to PMS –
Family history of PMS
Being subject to domestic violence
Emotional and physical trauma
Past history of mood disorders
The menstrual cycle lasts for 28 days. On the 14th day, egg is released from the ovaries; this is known as ovulation. The bleeding or menstruation occurs on the 28th day of the cycle. Symptoms of PMS start to show up from around the 14th day of the cycle.
PMS includes signs such as abdominal cramps, bloating, acne and sudden craving for sweet foods. Stomach disorders such as constipation and diarrhea are also common. Mental disorders such as anxiety and mild depression have also been observed.
Managing PMS Symptoms-
With PMS, one can take these steps to deal with the various signs of discomfort. Here are some remedies to deal with PMS symptoms:
Eat a balanced diet consisting of fruits and vegetables to get Vitamins and minerals in the required amounts.
Keep yourself hydrated to ease symptoms of bloating.
Consuming supplements of folic acid, Vitamin D and calcium can help easing the symptoms.
Sleep for 6-8 hours on a regular basis.
Exercise regularly to beat stress and avoid bloating.
Try relaxation techniques to get rid of stress or at least limit stress levels.
Some pain killers can help combat the pain resulting from muscle aches.
I have constipation problem too much. I take sometime kayam churn tablet at night for that. Is it okay? Please help me out. I am not feeling energetic due to my constipation problem. Some time It takes 2/3 days so I take kayak churn tablet.
My nails looks slightly dark bluish most of the time. Be it hands or legs. I didn't get hurt in any particular nail but all the nails of arm and feet looks bluish. Is this any indication of underlying problem like circulation issues of blood.
I'm 19 years old. And my height is 5'9. I'm underweight i. E My weight is 60 now. I have small boobs. I want to put on weight already in this process I gained 8 kgs but no change in breast size. I want to increase my breast size also. Please advice some food diet.
I am suffering from blocked nose since 4-5 months. In the night it becomes worst cant breath I am using nasal drops since 3-4days. Whichis giving me temporary relieaf. Visited 3ent specialist who gave me nasal drops and anti allergic tab. Is my prob is treatable in xray it is mentioned turbinate hypertrophy.
Undergoing any type of surgery involves a lot of risk and before undergoing any type of surgery one must take into consideration a number of risk factors. Today, increasing concerns of penis size have given birth to a number of penis enlargement creams, pills, brutal stretching exercises and finally surgery. When nothing works, your last resort might be to go for a penis enlargement surgery.
But before fantasizing about its pros only, it's important that you be aware of the cons too. Penis enlargement surgery is associated with a number of unexpected complications too. Here are some of the risks of the surgery which you must take care of:
- Penile injection: You may opt for a penile injection if you feel your penis is too thin. This is usually performed by taking fat from your abdomen area and injected into your penis. Since the penis doesn't have fat in it, injecting fat into it might give it an odd appearance. And, if there is a shift in the fat injection, you might have to get it corrected again.
- Ligament cutting: Under the process of ligament cutting, the basal ligament of the penis is cut. This may result into lengthening of penis by two inches. This might just be the soft length or flaccid end for some people. There have been reports of men complaining that they have had a difficult time in getting full erection or properly feeling their penis. Besides these, your penis may disappoint you by showing no growth at all.
- Inflatable implants: This technique is used by men who have problems of complete impotence. It involves placing inflatable implants into your penis. This surgery may involve stretching of the other penile tissues of your penis. Such an implant may result into a lot of pain along with other complications. You may also experience internal damage to your penis along with bruising, internal bleeding or blisters under the skin.
- Infection: If your surgery isn't done properly you might suffer from chances of infection in your penis. Even if, everything goes well, results may not be the same as what you or your doctor expected. Because of chances of infection, your doctor will prescribe you to go through an antibiotic course, before taking the surgery. If your infection is too bad, you may need to get sutures to get the drainage out of your penis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.