Find numerous Unani Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.r.chandrashekarYour feedback matters!
Hello, I want to gain body or weight both , which nutrition is more effective for me , my age is 26 years height 5'6 and weight 50 kg please suggest.
I am 24 years old girl. And I am very skinny and slim. Tried eating many foods. Bt no result. I am only 38kg. What should I do?
I'm 20 years I will take the food regularly and to the enough quantity but I'm not getting growth in my body could you please help to overcome this problem.
My health growth is stopped and there isn't any changes in my height and weight for last 4 years. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I am naveen, 21 years old male, I have an problem of I am very weak means less weight like 50 Kgs ,now my question is how to increase my weight in less time pls give answer briefly. Thanking you.
I am very thin. I am eating a lot. I am eating fatty food but in vain. I want to become fit. Please advice me something?
Sir I am 18 years old I am too thin is whey protein (protein supplementer) is helpful to me to gain weight.
I m 21 years old, and I m eat properly. But I m unable to gain weight. I huv never crossed 45kgs. What should I do? Plzz help me.
I am 65 kg but when I went to swimming for a month I lost 2 kgs. How can I regain the weight by continuing swimming?
My figure is not good. Everyone makes laugh of me. I want to get rid of it. How can I make a good figure? Please tell me every possible way to make a good figure within 3 months.
I am 49 years old female and having hypothyroidism. I am taking 25 mcg thyronorm daily, but for the last month no medicines at all. Will there any problem? I am feeling very tired. I am going to check blood test and then will start medicines in correct dose. I have not consulted a doctor for long time. The above was my question asked earlier. Then the reply from Doctor's side was to check my blood for Thyroid Profile 1 in any Lab, and then to show the report. I have got the result today. T3 (SERUM)- 115 T4 (SERUM) - 6.9 TSH (SERUM) - 5.34 Please reply me whether I have to take any medicine and any control in my diet. Meboo.
Sir, I always feel mental depression. It seems to me I am not eligible for doing any responsible work. My office colleagues as well as superior also feel that I am worthless. I always feel nervous. Pls help me.
I m 21 year female and I m very slim. I had tried products but can't gain weight. What is the best solution for me?
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.