Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K.prakashYour feedback matters!
Here the doctor told me I am a diabetic my blood here under fasting blood glucose. 144 after food. 128. And hb (aic) 9. 4 he suggested medicine k. Glim. M 1 mg daily what is your opinion
How to develop my pennies size as it is just 2 inch very very low. How to enlarge it naturally to get best results.
Hello doctor I am recently married. Her age is 22. She is now in 3rd month of pregnancy. We want to know whether we can have sex or not. Upto which month or trimester we can have sex. Please guide us. Thank you Regards.
Hi sir/mam. Am vamsi. Right now I completed 23 years. I have an habit of evry day masturbation (handpump of pennis) since 8 years. My way is. I press my pennis always left side. So.now am observing that. My pennis is bent towards left. And no stiffness. Also.size is very small. My sperm s coming out gery less now a days. And also very liquid. Am going to get married next year. Will it affect to form a baby? Can I have a baby. I am worried about it.
My son is 11 years old & i'm suffering from heavy mental retardation. He is also suffering from epilepsy problem for which he is taking 5 types of anti epilepsy tablets. Bu not fully controlled. Regularly when he started to sleep, he gets fits attack then another two the fits in an our then fits stops. Is there any drug or diet therapy for him?
Hello. I'm having seizure disorder and for that I'm taking medicine oxetol 450 twice a day. I want to know that is this not harmful for my wife to have sex with her. Or to have my baby. Please help me.
What is the average size of dick. I am unmarried 26 year boy I hav 5 inch dick Is it ok for my future married life.
Hi. I am married, and my husband's age is 30, we are married since 3 years. My husband is very less interested in sex and my friends says their husbands do sex daily. I wanna make my husband sex addict, please guide me how.
I was a heart patient (a hole in heart) from a birth, I have done operation 8years ago and now im ok. For increasing my weight im going gym. Sir is there any problem for me if I take weighted object. And suggest me to get fat. There is no medicine using me.
I have bad constipation from last 3 months. It pains so much in stomach and my hungriness is all gone.
I had backache and stomach pain since last month what medication should I take up and what are the method for quit smoking as my younger brother smoke very much around 5 to 6 in a day what should I do now?
I want to increase my stamina always im sick at every time so please tell me and I also facing de hydration and also my hands are shaking automatically so please can you help me.
Little or limited caffeine amount can definitely boost energy levels, but an excessive amount might lead to addiction, which is really quite a serious issue. This addiction cannot be kicked away with medications and rather you have to follow the natural ways. Practicing yoga asanas is one of the most improved solutions that can help you to get rid of acute or severe caffeine addiction and that too in a natural way without inviting any unhealthy side effects.
5 leading asanas that can help avoid caffeine addiction
- Mayurasana: This asana is mainly well known as the Peacock pose. The pose is very much useful for maintaining digestive and circulatory functions. The hands should be clasped backside and you should bend your head towards your feet. Standing straight is needed and you have to take deep breaths at the time of holding back the concerned posture.
- Chakrasana: This is nothing, but a wheel pose which helps in system detoxification and toxin release. Your thyroid and pituitary glands will get naturally stimulated as a result of this pose. Extending arms overhead by keeping feet together you can perform this pose. You should bend backwards with your face down towards the floor, and you have to use your palms for support.
- Sarvangasana: This pose needs to be done by keeping your shoulders in support. Without using yoga mats, this pose cannot be performed comfortably. Parathyroid and thyroid glands are stimulated along with the normalization of different body functions. Relief from constipation and indigestion can be gained from this pose. Keeping your shoulders in support, the legs should be extended upwards at 90-degree angle. The shoulders should take your full body weight at the time of doing this asana.
- Halasana: This plough pose can help in reducing lethargy, fatigue and stress. Your nervous system can be calmed down, and you will feel completely relaxed. Energy channels of your body can be easily opened up by practicing this asana regularly. In this case, legs should be bended at your hips so that the legs can be flat over the ground. You should keep your hands beside your body.
- Nadi-sodhan Pranayama: if you have got accumulated stress, then nothing can be a better option other than doing this asana. Both body and mind get completely relaxed as a result of practicing this pose. In this case, breathing patterns or techniques can be corrected along with the balancing of the nadis. You have to get a proper guidance in order to perform it in a correct manner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.