Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. K.p.manuYour feedback matters!
Does c3 c4 c5 mild bulge can be permanent curable. I can take homeo for this problem or any suggestions please.
I was diagnosed with Loss Of Cervical lordosis and Paraspinal Muscle Spasm. I also have back neck pain with Tension Headache (nt sure) on lower back of head. Sometimes I suddenly feel Vertigo/Dizziness/Faint type reaction with sweat all over face. Also have pressure behind eyes and pain on forehead and temples. I dont know what is going on. Pls help.
What are the precautions to prevent back pain, for ladies age upto 42 yrs, want know the better medicines to loss the back pain?
I am 29 years old last few months. My hand shoulders was getting pain in night time.what should I do?
I am 37 yrs, female, I have severe knee pain and got the xray taken. It says osteophytes. What is solution?
I am 18 year old my problem is having backpain and pain in all body joints. I am very afraid about that please give me a solution for this problem I am very thankful to you with heaartly.
From last 6 months getting a lot back pain I in last two months back I had consult doctor near my home he suggested me to take xray but in xray there was a no problem and suggested use painkillers tablets at the time but right now I had sever back pain I cannot control pain please let me know what should I do ?
I am 50 and I am having a slip disc in my lower spinal cord due to which I feel pain in my right leg specially in the thigh region. Is there any official medically approved treatment to this, if yes what treatment is it?
I'm 30 years old, and occasionally there is pain in my left arm. Is this indicates anything serious?
Sir I have pain in my both ankles back side, when I walk I feel pain pls tell me the cause and remedy.
Hi I am 25 years old female, I have knee pains and calcium deficiency, what type of food should I take.
When I was doing butterfly exercise, I am getting pain in the muscle under my shoulder, what I need to take.
Hello, I am having hairloss which I am not able to control after use of treatment like minoxidil for almost 1 year. I believe this may be due to hormonal changes ib my body and hence I did medical checks locally. I'm attaching the report for your reference and if you can guide if this can be treated with medicine etc Thanks.
I am studying in eleventh class and trying my best to study and started exercising from some time back. I have heard many people saying to me that due to exercise the blood that is pumped to the brain reduces and goes to your muscles instead killing your thinking capacity is it true?
Fibromyalgia is a condition that causes chronic pain in muscles, soft tissues, tendons, and joints. For some, it can also cause memory problems, fatigue, mood swings and lethargy. Fibromyalgia is not a disease but a syndrome. The same can be effectively managed through wellness, medicine, massage and alternative medicine. This condition is more observed in women than man. Luckily through, this condition is not life threatening and does not damage muscle and joints.
What are the symptoms?
The most common symptom of Fibromyalgia is the pain. The experience of pain can be burning, deep, shooting or ache at regular intervals. Tender points around the soft tissue can be visible. This worsens at night. Some common indications of this condition include less sleep, headaches, depression, fatigue and other cognitive issues. With proper care the symptoms do improve, it, however, is a long-term condition and chances are that the pain might return in the long run.
How does massage help?
- Massage can prove to be extremely beneficial for this lot. Research indicates that massages such as Shiatsu, myofascial release and Swedish improve the condition for better. Mentioned below are few benefits that have been observed in patients of different age group:
- An evening session with a massage therapist will help a patient to get sound sleep at night. This ensures that the body rejuvenates and repairs during the sleep. The patient feels more energetic than ever before.
- Massage improved muscle tonicity: Massage helps to improve the lethargic muscle aid strength and vitality to the body. It is essential to include more petrissage strokes during the massage session to accomplish the goal.
- Massage helps a great deal to improve mental clarity. A healthy, relaxing massage session can relieve mental stress, gives clarity to thinking and resolves the cognitive issues that a person is facing.
- A person suffering from Fibromyalgia can get relief from headache with proper massaging. Massage greatly improves the flow of blood to the brain and the spinal cord region thereby, ensuring that headache is greatly reduced. Relief from headache can improve the overall health of a patient.
- Massage can reduce the level of depression and anxiety faced by a person suffering from fibromyalgia. Depression and anxiety leads to hormonal fluctuations leading to appetite, mood swings, constant irritation etc. A regular massage session can restore the body homeostasis thereby keeping the body condition normal.
- Regular massage session will improve the overall pain level of the patient and give a chance to the muscle to gain extra strength. With proper care and therapy, it is entirely possible to cure the condition for good.
However, it is also necessary to continue with the session. Giving up massage therapy after temporary relief won’t serve the purpose for long-term pain relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.