Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K O MamanYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc. Actually mara mom ka cheeks pa dark circles ha or mari mom na 1 year tak homeopathy ke medical le par jab tak le tab tak thik rha. Ab vo dubara ho cause ha. So suggest me something for my mom.
I am suffering from ace, do every thing but no results. My skin is oily and living in hostel for more than 6 years. Give me some natural suggestions.
I am suffering from thyroid but I take eltroxin as suggested by doctor. My face skin is so dehydrated even I drink plenty of water in a day and I also have dry skin and acne problem. On above my face is looked so oily but when I touch it its so rough. Dehydrated. I used clinsol soap n ponds moisturizer on my face. It suits me. But still I have dehydrated n dry skin. Please suggest me the method to improve my face skin. My whole body skin is normal except face skin.
Hi. I am 36 years of age I am having dark circles under my eyes kindly suggest appropriate medicines as I have already tested various creams like garnier roll on, eraser cream etc.
I am 24 years old and female. Swelling under my eyes and the color is darker. What should I do for it?
My mother has lump in left breast Dr. Advised for fnac and mammography all the results are normal but Dr. notice beginning of going (thyroid) in neck and recommended the following medicines 1 primosa very costly contain promos oil 1000 mg and fatty acids one capsule cost 16 rs 2 chymoral forte 3. Evian 400 mg Is this treatment ok please suggest how to treat lump in breast and going in neck pls reply in.
Thank you very much for your reply. I have been constantly worried about STD. But this type of discharge has never happened before and this is giving me very uncomfortable feeling. This never happened in the last 20 years. I am 35, unmarried and I masturbate regularly. Also I have some shrinkage when this discharge happens. Some say this is harmful effects of masturbation. Another homeopath said it's Prostatitis and this is prostatic fluid. Please advise. Regards Amit.
I'm experiencing some pain in my stomach , also during bowels I experience pain and some swelling around anus. I feel irritation after bowels foe quite some time. Help me suggest medication and cause for this problem.
On 25th jan 2016 I was hit by one guy on my left eye. After that fight I got some black mark under my left like a dark circle. The mark is still not cleared. Also I have some. Dark circles. Kindly suggest me how can. I remove that mark and dark circles.
I had got chickenpox spots and scars and 5 months have past ,though m taking homeopathy medicine ,bur results are not that good. What to do? To remove black spots and scars completely.
I had got a dark complex on my face and neck from last 3-4 year. And had small pimples over my chest and some at the back. What to do.
It's my 14th day of chicken pox and their are so many scabs on my body and new blisters as well. Can I apply coconut oil on the blisters so that they don't leave scars and help to fall off scabs?
I got a deep dark circle&my skin got dark from few month, how to cure my dark circle&get shiny skin plss help me.
I have dark circles under eyes even after I was sleeping for more dan 8 hrs. Pls suggest home remedies for it which results asap. Do not advice to use Medicinal or tubular suspects.
One of the most popular cosmetic laser facial treatments is called a Photo facial. This type of laser procedure can be very effective at treating brown spots, broken capillaries, and unwanted redness (such as rosacea). Photo facials can also improve the overall quality and smoothness of your skin by mildly stimulating new collagen production. There are many types of laser systems that can perform photo-facials-most are called IPLs or Intense Pulsed Lights. If you are trying to decide whether to have a photo-facial, here are some considerations:
- Photo facials are best at treating discoloration. For significant wrinkling or sagging, fractionated resurfacing lasers are a better laser treatment choice.
- More than one treatment is almost always necessary, no matter which kind of photo-facial you choose to do. Expect that you will need 3-5 treatments depending on the severity of your sun damage, and depending on your desired result. These treatments will be spaced out every 2-4 weeks.
- Its not only your face that ages you. Sun damage to your neck, chest, and hands can be corrected with the photo-facial treatments, as well.
- Downtime is minimal with a photo-facial. My patients typically experience less than 12 hours of facial redness, though sometimes it can last into the next day. Makeup can be worn immediately after the procedure to help "hide" that post-treatment redness. You can also expect your prominent brown spots to scab for a few days after the procedure, before peeling off.
- Photo-facial treatments are generally easy to tolerate. You will feel a snapping sensation on your skin, but shouldn't feel significant pain. A topical numbing medicine is usually applied for 20 minutes beforehand. This helps further reduce any discomfort.
- The anti-aging benefit of any laser treatment is not permanent. Your face will continue to age. You will develop new age spots at some point, and your skin will start to sag again. But if you start to take better care of your skin after these treatments by consistently wearing sunscreen and by using premium skin care products, these measures will help preserve your results for a longer period of time. But repeat treatments will be necessary for maintenance. My patients see me for maintenance treatments at intervals of 6 months to 1.5 years, depending on how well they take care of their skin in between. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello sir, I have fungal infection on ma shoulders and back .i havr taken a sertazole cream which prescribed by a doctor friend And the most common which I had from past 10 years that the acne its controlled now but still dark spot n most commonly the dry push undr ma skin sometimes I pressed ma skin so its comes out like a dry peel which is .having a bad odour. Pls try to give me some suggestions as I am no longer living in india .m here in Philippines where the pharmacy is really very costly. Yr respond will be highly obliged. Thank you.
I have pimples problems. Sometimes they appear and sometimes they vanish but a pimple mark leaving behind. From 6 years what should I do I use every type of medicine and medicines from a private skin doctor.
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser skin resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.