Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K. N. Manjunath
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K. N. ManjunathYour feedback matters!
मै 24 साल का लड़का हु । मेरा सवाल है - मेरे लिंग की सुपारी यानि टॉप हमेशा खुली ही रहती है। चाहे हार्ड हो या सॉफ्ट । मै तो हिंदू फेमिली से हु मेरा खतना नहीं किया है तो मेरे लिंग का टॉप हमेशा खुला कैसे रहता है? प्ल्ज़ डॉ से विनती है विस्तार से जानकारी दे प्ल्ज़ ।
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me.
During first time sex my friends penis started bleeding .I just want to know is there any problem or its natural.
Sir mujhe last 1 year se dust or mitti se elergy hai. chink aane lgti hn. Kbi kbi 2 mahine tk kuch b nhi hota h.kbi kbi achank jyada chink or jukam ho jata hai please tell me some advice sir .thank you.
I am 30 and my wife 20. 1 year back married. She is suffering with little urinal infection. Recently I go for semen test. I'm that 67 million sperm count is there. 30% active count. I don't know to prefer for Ivf or not. If Ivf is OK then how much it cost. Pls help me.
I was diagnosed with jaundice a week back. My one week old report shows that I've 0.61 mg/dl bilirubin total which is normal and everything else seems normal in the report as well. The only thing that was not normal was sgpt (294 IU/L) and sgot (164 UI/L). For the past 5 days I've had no signs of fever and weakness, the only thing that is troubling me now is the stomach ache. It is not consistent, usually mild and not continuous. I would like to know if it is normal, what should be my diet, what is the cause and any treatment for it?
Hi sir/mam I am 22 years old I have sex problem since childhood. I am masturbating since childhood .i saw someone doing masturbating and started doing the same thing I am getting mature it is increasing day by day tried a lot to solve this problem but I couldn't.sometimes I get lot's of depression. So please kindly request to you if you have any solution so please let me know.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments.
Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!