Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. K.N.Harish KumarYour feedback matters!
I want to leave tramadol but when I don't have tramadol body pain and I feel like no power in body. Could not sleep. Suggest me what should I do and which is the best doctor.
I am 31 years old male, getting married in few months. Should I go for any health check up test or sexual test ? I am feeling some weakness as well so which kind of food/diet should I follow to overcome weakness.
I am suffering from cold and fever. I am taking medicine but it's not curing. It is since last two days.
Hi, I have frequent urination these days. Odour of my urine smells odd. What could be the possible cause and what would be the solution for this. Thanks.
What are the symptoms of flu and how to avoid one? I have body pain and temperature with reasonable headache with sneezing.
He is my boyfriend n whenever we go out to spend some quality tym it ruined becz he doesn't do sex his penis gets erection at the same tym it seems tgt but d tym he starts inserting it it gets lose and falls the same tym and said he has anxiety problem thats bcz he can't do . I'M getting frustrated of our relationship is suffering bcz of this n m afraid about my future.
Hi, I am having uneven skin tone on my face. The area around my mouth is little darker than other area on face. It looks really weird. Can you please suggest something to get rid of it? I have tried many sunscreens and skin glow creams but all in vein. I do not have any allergies.
After having a some over meal, there is a sudden pain causing at heart region. When I take a deep breath the pain is increasing and making the breathing hard. So please suggest what mainly causes this thing.
How to improve healthy sufficient energetically body by filtering the treatment by providing diabetes?
I feeling pain in my neck for past 4-5 days and also I didn't hit by anything. So Please advice me what is the problem. And also advice some method to get free from it.
Most dieticians are of the opinion that limiting your salt intake is essential, as an increased amount of salt in the system can damage your kidneys, heart and may increase your blood pressure, and chances of stroke. On the other hand, decreasing it beyond a point can prove to be detrimental to your health in various ways as well.
However, when relating to blood pressure, an increased salt intake can prove harmful to you only if you already have high blood pressure. In the case of normal levels of blood pressure, excess salt consumption will not prove to be too dangerous. Here are the ways in which low salt intake can prove to be detrimental for your health:
- Increases chances of heart diseases: Having a lower amount of salt in your diet - i.e. less than 2000 mg per day increases the risk of heart-related disorders, which include, but may not be limited to, strokes or heart attacks, exponentially.
- Decreases the body's level of sodium: Decreased levels of sodium in the body, often a direct byproduct of a reduced salt intake, can lead to a number of complications. Sodium is essential for maintaining electrolyte and mineral balance in the body. A decrease in sodium levels in the system, in extreme cases, can lead to hyponatremia, which can prove detrimental for the kidneys or liver.
Salt, which mainly contains two radicals - sodium and chloride ions, are essential for life. However, they can be obtained only through food as it is not manufactured intrinsically. There are several essential reasons for why salt intake in the optimal amounts is absolutely crucial in maintaining healthy body functioning:
- It is an essential component of blood plasma, as well as several other crucial body fluids such as extracellular fluid, lymphatic fluid, and amniotic fluid.
- It is important for maintenance and regulation of a proper level of blood pressure.
- Sodium, in the context of body physiology, is critical in maintaining a proper acid-base level in your system and in controlling the levels of your body fluid.
- The exchange of sodium and potassium ions, both obtained from salts, is also essential for muscle movement and in sending signals from the brain to the muscles.
Related Tip: Why Sodium is So Bad? + How to Control it with Diet?