Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K MadhusudanYour feedback matters!
These days am not able to sleep at night. Im a college goin student. What could be the reason fr it?
Hello doctor, Last three months I had back pain at the time of traveling and also a neck pain. I took pain relief but no effect so please suggest some ointment to get relief from this pain Thank you.
My mouth stinks very bad. Not every time but specially when I am talking from a long time and my mouth starts getting dry slowly, that time my breathe also starts getting to stink. Also my both grinding tooth has big cavities due to which I cannot chew my food properly.
Sir I have 30 years old single boy my penis semen leakage problem last few years so pls give solution.
I am suffering from chronic acidity problem from last 12 years. Shown to many doc. home allopathic Ayurveda. But no permanent solution. Please help.
Hi sir, I am doing masturbate everyday does it cause hair fall? All are saying that masturbation can cause hair lose off course I have hair fall shall I continue my hand job please give a suggestion.
When I go for latrine, sometimes there is bleeding from anus. It's not regular. Is it symptom of Piles? What should I do?
My daughter is detected with asd that is mild autism she has problem with speech and sleeping issues I want any herbal ayurvedic support supplement which can calm her and help her to sleep better And help her with speech issues.
My heart beat become increasing a lot compared to normal heart beat of a person sometimes what is the reason behind this? If my heart is weak.
I have eye sight of power -2.0, and when I wear my glasses I have to face a head pain. What should I do?
He use to masturbate from 3rd class Nd still need he is continuing 3/4 times a day. He always ejaculates if he did not masturbate also. If he talk on phone also with his girl friend he ejaculate. He is tensed about his future life abt sex. Nd his dick is also not large.in any condition he can't control masturbating he masturbate at least 3 times a day. So what kind of disease he is suffering .Nd what kind of help can you suggest him. please tell.
This is regarding my sexual life. I get erection quite easily while oral sex, however within five minutes I lose my erection. Even if I start with intercourse directly within next 2 to 5 minutes I lose my erection. Getting erection is not a problem, but when I lose my erection it is really hard to get it. I have been using Viagra to sustain erection. Is their a way of not losing erection without taking any medication. Please help I am getting married in next few months.
I am suffering from migraine from last 1 year and day by day it's getting worse. I have tried medicine but it is just a temporary solution. What should I do to improve it.
I am not able to sleep when its night. What should be a cure for this? Is there anything serious related to it?
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.