Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K M SureshYour feedback matters!
I am having severe headache sometimes and the pain happens like heartbeat and also eyes also hurt too much and feel heaviness in my brain. So what's the problem with my brain I am having?
From two weeks my eyes are paining because of my work on mobile and my higher studies. And I doesn't want spectacles please guide me what to do and diet plan.
I have a pain in my eyes and tears too, sometimes I have pain in one side head n feel so weakness, and also pain in left side of my heart in once something 6 days ago. That time I'm so afraid something from 2 months ago I hv pain in my legs like joint pain and yellowness of my urine.
Sir I'm a student & jab main mobile or laptop dekhta hu to mere aankh me naak k bilkul brabar me chubhan ho jaati h like infection so please consult me my problem.
I am 20 years old I am getting headtake every day evening and also my eyes will become red unnecessarily I want some tips to reduce this problems it's very hard to face and not good for me so please understand my problem and give simple solution it is easy to follow.
My left eye is not synchronized by right eye that is left eye is palm is fully not open with out due to force.
Good afternoon sir.. I am 22 year old. Sir under my eyes blackcircle. What I do to remove blackcircle help me. Because it's look very bad sir. Help me..
Undergone tests for laski operation from shroff hospital. Right eye no is 7 & left is 5. They suggested lasik operation bt m confused whether it would be safe or not.
Hello I am 22 years old and I am wearing specks from the last 8 years in this time period my specks have been changed 3 times the ophthalmologists have come across that your specks cannot be removed as you are having R-6.00/-0.50*90-6/6 and same no of left eye I want to ask that can my specks will be removed ad if yes what should I have to use for it THANKING YOU.
Does having diabetes mean that I am at higher risk for other medical problems? Should I start seeing other doctors regularly, such as an eye doctor?
My left eye has been twitching / pulsating for the past few weeks. There is no allergy or swell but it is very irritating .Could you please suggest any remedy for it.
Dry eyes are a common phenomenon that develops when the tears do not provide sufficient moisture to your eyes. This may also be the result of inadequate production of tears by the tear ducts. This condition cannot be cured permanently; however, treatments usually help.
Signs and symptoms of dry eyes:
1. A scratchy, stinging and a burning sensation in the eyes
2. Mucous surrounding the eyes
3. Sensitivity to light
4. Redness of the eyes
5. A feeling that something is stuck in the eyes
6. Problems in wearing contact lenses
7. Vision problems, especially while driving at night
8. Watery eyes caused due to the irritation that stems from dry eyes
9. Blurred vision
What are the causes?
1. Tears are a mix of fatty oils, water and mucus. This combination safeguards your eyes from any sort of infection in addition to keeping your ocular surface (the cornea surface) clear and smooth. Your eyes dry up if the tear ducts do not produce enough tears; medically, this condition is termed ‘keratoconjunctivitis sicca’. It can occur due to:
- Certain medical complications such as Sjogren’s Syndrome (a medical condition marked by dry eyes and a dry mouth) arthritis, diabetes, thyroid disorders and deficiency of Vitamin A among a few others
- Side effects of certain medications such as anti-depressants, acne medications, birth control medications and medicines to control high blood pressure
- Laser eye surgery or damage caused to the tear gland due to exposure to radiation or inflammation
2. Increased drying up or evaporation of the tears caused due to exposure to various kinds of smoke, dry air or wind, less of blinking while focusing on any particular activity or an object and eye lid problems such as in-turning of the eyelids (entropion) and out-turning of the eyelids (ectropion) can contribute to this irritating condition.
3. Imbalance in any of the layers constituting a tear film (made of oil, mucus and water) might lead to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.