Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K M Ratan
Submit a review for Dr. K M RatanYour feedback matters!
i visited this doctor he is very friendly and good knowledge of sexual problems his treatment through herbal medicines is very very good i am very happy all my problems go solved.
I'm 21 years male. I'm doing masturbation from last 5 years continuously everyday. Is it harmful to my body .I'm looking thin and no body growth, my height also not growth especially I got lot of pimples from last 7 years. If I continue masturbation in future I get Any problems, like after marriage I can't do sex for long time? I will release sperms within few minutes? ,my penis can't Do sex long time? Give me your suggestions to help me.
I'm 34 years muslim male. I m in love wit a 34 years muslim divorce women. Is it safe to have a sex with her once we get married bcoz she is having a 1 child with previous marriage. Thanks.
Sex helps you reduce stress. When deep breathing exercises fail to de-stress you, sex will do the needful.
2. Great Form of Exercise
Making love is a form of physical activity. During intercourse, the physiological changes in your body are consistent with a workout. If you have sex three times a week for 15 minutes (but we know you can do better than that) you'll burn about 7.500 calories in a year. That's the equivalent of jogging 75 miles!
3. Lowers high blood pressure- Hugs and sex can improve your blood pressure. Sex reduces diastolic blood pressure, that is, the bottom number while reading blood pressure.
4. Builds your immunity Trying to fight the sniffles? Sex is the answer to fighting cold and other health problems; sex can boost your immunity.
5. Makes You Look Younger Making love three times a week can make you look 10 years younger.
6. Healthy heart Sex helps you burn calories but it can also improve your heart. Sex will take care of stroke and heart attacks, you just have to enjoy the moment.
7. Pain relief Pleasure is the measure to beat out the pain. Do you experience migraines and body pain? Well, sex is the answer.
8. Builds trust and intimacy The act of sex spikes the hormone oxytocin; this hormone is responsible for your happiness and love. If your feel your relationship is falling out, there is trust or you're worried that your partner will stray away, then sex will dispel these doubts. The hormone oxytocin builds trust and brings couples closer, and cupid too.
9. Fewer chances of cancer Regular ejaculation reduces your chances of developing prostate cancer. In Australian study men who ejaculated 21 times, a month was least likely to develop cancer. It is further supported by other researchers that sexual intercourse reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
10. Stronger pelvic muscles Sex involves the use of several muscles; hence, regular sexual intercourse can help you develop stronger pelvic muscles. Further, since the act of sex involves a range of muscles, it also helps strengthen these muscles - for ex: quads, your core, and the upper back. Through regular sex, you can also maintain a strong bladder and bowel function.
11. Prostate Protection- Most of the fluid you ejaculate is secreted by the prostate gland. If you stop ejaculating, the fluid stays in the gland, which tends to swell, causing lots of problems. Regular ejaculation will wash those fluids out and ensure the well being of your prostate until old age. Problems may also occur when you suddenly change the frequency of ejaculations.
12. Induces sleep- After that great, lovely workout you are bound to get good sleep. Sex could be the next thing for insomniacs! So what really happens: - Sex can relax you, hence if you are already tired, the act of sex will induce sleep. - When men ejaculate they become lethargic, this can make them sleepy.
13. Regular periods Apparently sex can improve your menstrual cycle. Sex regulates hormones, which in turn regulate the menstrual cycle. Sex reduces stress, which is one of the reasons women miss their periods. Sex seems like a better option than pills.
14. Prevents Erectile Dysfunctions- Fifty percent of men older than 40 suffer from erectile dysfunctions and all young men fear the moment when they won't be able to get it up anymore. The best medicine against impotence is...sex. An erection keeps the blood flowing through your penile arteries, so the tissue stays healthy.
15. Live longer A healthy heart, stronger muscles, increased circulation of oxygen and happiness are some of the factors that add life to the years and as a result - years to your life.
16. Healthier semen If you're trying to conceive, you increase the volume of semen if you have sex regularly. Regular sex replaces old sperms from the testicles. If there is a natural build of sperms it can lead to DNA damage.