Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. K M RatanYour feedback matters!
i visited this doctor he is very friendly and good knowledge of sexual problems his treatment through herbal medicines is very very good i am very happy all my problems go solved.
Hi Doc, I have a question about my sex life. There is a decrease in my performance in bed. I use to enjoy sex 2 or 3 times in Night .but now I can manage it one time. After having my first intercourse. Even after some time when I am ready for second time I am not able to maintain my erection. I am not able to enjoy sex as much I want to because I loose erection and somehow I try to manage somewhat by jumping on to old school missionary style but I want to enjoy other positions which I am not able to do cuz of loosing erection during the act. I use watch lot of porn but now I am avoiding that cuz I am very concerned. I use to masturbate a lot that also I am controlling All I want is to keep my erection whenever I would like to have sex like old times But as said earlier I get erection but I am not able to keep it. Any help suggestions tips will be really appreciated Thanks Docs.
Mera normal penis size 2.5 and strong hone se 4 inch hota he or there chikna he. Or me sex karne k wakt penis jyada strong nehi hota he. Mera gastric he so please atcha treatment dijiye.
Hi you already know that I am married to a who is elder than my is 22 and her 38 she is very sexy and but she do not allow me to have sex I dint even see her naked she says if you want sex take out your jeans I will give you hand job she gives and sleep so I said her I want you to get pregnant so she said no so yesterday forcefully I take out her dress and had sex with her after sex she is not talking to me what to do now.
Hello mam: Mai meri gf na pregnancy test v karva liya hai usko bataya gaya tha ki 2, 3dino ma periods aa jaiyega par aisa kuch nahi hua, abhi tak periods nahi aaya please mam help kijiye or kuch aisa bataiye ki jaldi sa periods aa jaia.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.