Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.m.nalinesha
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. K.m.nalineshaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe neurosis after angioplasty . I am not able to walk properly. I tend to lean forward and grow weak on my legs also dizziness and dementia.
I have cold and cough almost throughout the year and since many years now. My ears are often blocked which I try to open by blowing air by shutting my nose and now this has become my habit. Have never been diagnosed with anything major apart from the cold and cough becoming serious once in 2 months.
My wife is suffering from headache, sore thorat, giddiness and coughing, fever is mild and normal and chill, sometime stomach pain. She also have lowered back pain naturally please suggest some homeopathy med / or others.
Hello sir mere gale me pichle ek hfte se aesa lgra hh jese kuch atka hua hh m use nighal nhi pa rha koi drd ni hh pr gla sukh jata hh jldi hi.
It pains behind my right ear starting from my neck through shoulder till arm. I am 43 years old and have just started swimming classes. Is this the symptoms of cervical or muscle pull or something else? Please suggest some remedy.
Is tinnitus caused due to negative middle ear pressure or tubal dysfunction? If so then is it curable?
I am feeling some dizziness (unconscious) some times for 2-5 sec can you be helpful to me. Please advise
I am suffering from tonsillitis problem since child hood doctor are telling I have remove it as soon as possible or it would be harm so is their any other way to cure?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore, when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in unblocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.