Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. K.m.k VarmaYour feedback matters!
I m 25 years old. Sir I have backpain since two weeks. I checked it to many doctors bt there is no relief. please suggest me. What I do?
I have mild pain on the inner side of knees. When I stand up after being sat down crossed legs. Or sometimes when crossing legs. Left leg hurts more.
My mom got leg knee pain for few years. She's tries more medicals and treatment but no use. Still she got knee pain. What will do for complete relief of knee pain? Please help me for my mom.
I' m 31 yrs female, having only left leg knee pain that too mostly during night time. What should I do? we are vegetarian,
I think I have forward head posture and it creates lots of of problem like breathing problem, neck pain etc. At this time which pillow should be used by me?
I am 22 years old male and I'm having severe backache from last couple of days. I have applied pain relief ointment buy it doesn't get any relief. What should I do now?
My head and my leg is big pain please solve my problem please give me any solution I am very hard pain.
I am 46 years old female met with head injury in 2012 and recovered. My thought process was totally disturbed and unable to take the decisions and suffering from low self esteem.
I have crampsor so what pain in my legs but I can run an do All things but when I come to rest my pain starts please give any advice.
As I have lower back pain and sometimes I also feel pain in my buttocks region and it gets switching from right to left or vice versa. What could it be? My xray shows compression in the the last vertebra. Please suggest me whether it is better to see a chiropractor or not?
I am 18 years old male I have pained in legs al day before 2 months. I consult to doctor but no relief. What can I do for legs treatment?
Hi, Everything ok. but my legs gets tired for even standing for half an hour. Pl give me solution for this.
From last two to three days as soon as I get up in morning from bed my back pains a lot before I was not having such problem. I don't whether it is happening due to climatic change or something else is the problem.
A pain in the neck or back can restrict movements and hamper your lifestyle. These are both common pains that may or may not be a symptom of a more serious illness. Neck pain can be caused by a number of factors including stress, whiplash, inflammatory infections, mechanical disorders and metabolic disorders. The main causes for a backache are vertebral column diseases, spinal cord infections, abnormal posture, heavy lifting etc.
Homeopathy is one of the most holistic forms of treatment that can be used to treat pain in the neck or back. Homeopathic treatment has no side effects and is based on individual mental and physical symptoms showcased. Homeopathy do not address the pain itself but treats the underlying cause thus ensuring that it does not recur.
Some common homeopathic remedies for neck pain and backaches are:
- Calcarea flour: This is used to treat pains that arise from the hardening of cervical glands. Such pain tends to deteriorate in cold weather and worsens when the patient is lying down. Heat can be soothing to such backaches and neck pains.
- Bryonia: This is used typically to treat backaches that are worsened by any movement and for a stiff back. This sort of back ache is often relieved by resting or lying on a hard surface.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy for pains that follow an injury. When it comes to backaches and neck pains it can be used to treat soreness and straining of ligaments. It is also beneficial against the feeling of being bruised.
- Fluoric acid: This can be used to treat rigidity and a feeling of stiffness around the nape of the neck. Such pain is often associated with numbness of the neck and forearm.
- Hypericum: This is a useful homeopathic remedy for compressed injuries and nerve pain. It can be used to treat back aches caused by disc compression, canal stenosis, myelopathy and radiculopathy. Hypericum can also be used to treat jerking muscles.
- Kali carb: If your back feels weak and you experience sharp pains, Kali carb may be help alleviate your pain. Such pain is usually associated with a burning sensation and causes excessive sweating. Kali carb is also suited to treating backaches during pregnancy. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
Along with medication, try maintaining a good posture to help reduce neck pains and backaches. Avoid lifting heavy weights and travelling long distances. Applying hot and cold packs over the area can also help reduce the intensity of the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.