Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. K.M Jayaprasad
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.M JayaprasadYour feedback matters!
Hello. Madam. Can you please kindly give me an good advice how to stop my hairs falls and not become blades. Madam almost 2years me facing this problems. I used many oils by ordering form Tele shopping but still than I havnt got good result. So madam I will more thankful to you if I gets an advice form you how to get back my hairs falls. Thanks you.
I am Rohit Kumar. I am 18 years old. I have many pimples on my face. Kindly give me some solutions as soon as possible. Tell me about some medicines and skin care products.
I am having my pimples from past few years but its never hurt me as much as it does now. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 27 years old. Taking Zapiz 1, encore crono 200 (2times a day), bupron sr 150 (2 times a day), ramitex 8 mg. Still I am not having good sleep. Can you help me please.
I am a 60 years old lady. I have been suffering from hypertension for last 20 yrs. Despite taking trtmnt, my BP has been v high. My present BP is 200/100. I am taking zilsar 40 after breakfast and Cilamet XL 50 after dinner I am also taking Ursocol 300 for liver problem. My BP is not coming down despite taking medicines. Please advise.
I feel very tired in early morning. I also feel very energetic at night. How can I get recovery from it to sleep earlier and also wakeup?
Please doctor tell me how to we are controlled our diabetes and improve our eye sight and make out health.
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How to Control Hair Loss Through Ayurveda?
What are the side effects of HIFU for face upliftment and wrinkles and open pores. Is there any way that it might have adverse effect on face.
I lost somebody close last year and since then I feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself all the time. Please help me.
I am getting rashes and itching on my face due to use of garnier hair di. Please suggest how to treat it. Due to my service I am unable to stop using di and move around with grey hairs. Please suggest remedy. Thanks.
I am 23 years old male. I am suffering from acne on my face due to oily skin. How to prone that? What should I do?
Urinary tract infection is a widespread disorder that most of the human beings face, especially in later stages of their lives. Women who are sexually active are more prone for this infection.
The symptoms that are identified with urinary tract infection are frequent urination, pain and burning sensation at the time of passing urine. In certain cases, women even experience leaking of urine while sleeping. It is advised not to take this condition casually as it can lead to further complications. Medications need to be taken to reduce the discomfort and treat the infection.
Causes and predisposing factors of Urinary Infection:
- Urinary tract infection is mostly caused by bacteria.
- Sexual intercourse, pregnancy, diabetes and stones in urinary tract predispose to or aggravate urinary tract infection.
- Chances of urinary tract infection are more if a person has sex with many partners.
- In postmenopausal women, incidence of urinary tract infection is more due to depletion of certain hormones.
- Women should not hold back the urge for urinating frequently, as it makes one prone to infection.
Management of Urinary Tract Infection:
There are simple and helpful home remedies that can supplement management of urinary tract infection: The latter alone are not enough. You have to consult Doctor for proper treatment of this condition. Certain supportive measures that one can take in cases of urinary tract infection are as follows:
- It is very necessary to drink enough water, as it would help flush the bacteria from the bladder that cause the infection. It is advisable to drink at least 80 ounces of water on a daily basis.
- Spicy foods and bladder irritants like caffeine, carbonated drinks and artificial sweeteners should preferably be cut off from the diet.
- Include healthy foods in your diet that are high on fibre and helpful in digestive health of your body.
- It is advisable to adopt healthier habits and quit smoking. One should wear loose clothing and make use of personal hygiene products that are free from any fragrance.
- At times, there is burning, pressure, and pain around pubic area in cases of urinary tract infection. Applying a heating pad helps soothe the area. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.