Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. K M GopinathYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old man. For last 2 years I suffering with backache. I used painkillers like aceclo para but no results at that time is OK but some days it repeat again.
Running ki wajah se mere legs ki bones me bohat pain hota hai kripya koi upay btay 7 july ko meri running hai.
Hlo I am serving in army since 2002. My knees are aching from 5 months. The doctor told thats happen due to gap between knees. What can I do. Local doctor gave me pcm medicine to take for relax. Pl give me decisions for above painful issue and help to remove this large problem. Thnx.
Hi I have backpain since a very long time. I even have cervical problem. Most probably all this problem is due to my wrong sitting and sleeping posture. Want to know how to get over this problem.
Hi am 23 years old I have headache for past years it will be in suddenly hitten 2 min at 1side pain. And I have a body pain knee pain. Vomiting. Sensation I hate food. I like to taken liquid. Only.
I am 48 year old male having pain at left leg heel since last 2 month. I had taken pain killer tab but steel no relief, pl tell me the disease and treatment.
I am 50 years old suffering from lower back pain/ slip disc since April 2015. The physiotherapist has advised me bed rest when the pain appears. Please advise.
3 years back I had met with an accident then I lost my 2 tooth after consulting dentist they replaced artificial tooth since then there is no problem. Since 10 days the gum beside the artificial tooth is swelled and causing pain when I followed amoxicillin 250 mg and gargling with hot salt water the pain is reducing and the inflammation also reduced. Can you suggest the problem and prevention.
My leg is paining after walking 5 to 10 min and I have to use iodex and rest there for some time and then start to walk this was start over 2 months and I have check this in private hospitals and taking medicines. I have ask this question for my mom.
She has backpain at the time of sleeping but whole day working but do not have any pain I already checkup her but no satisfaction.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people.