Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K KavithaYour feedback matters!
Hi im aman yadav from, alwar. I want to ask you that from some days im feeling lonely because the of exam is coming so greatest pain of my head feeling I cant study what should I do please suggest me.
Oily hair can kill the entire effort a person invests in looking good on a special day. It is hard to style oily hair. Excess oil can also lead to skin problems. Facial acne or pimples are often caused due to an oily scalp. Cribbing about the problem is of no use. The best way to deal with oily hair is to see a dermatologist at the earliest possible. Following a few home remedies could help you control excess oil.
Ways to deal with oily hair:
- Aloe Vera can work wonders- Aloe vera when used in combination with a mild shampoo and a spoonful of lemon juice can remedy oily hair. A concoction, such as this should be used as many times a person shampoos his or her hair. Washing your hair with aloe vera for three weeks at a stretch can give you desired results. Aloe vera can also be used as a conditioner. A mixture of fresh aloe vera gel and apple cider vinegar, when applied on wet hair, conditions hair while removing greasiness.
- Use some lime juice- Lime or lemon juice has effectively treated excess oil and dandruff since ages. It can be used without much hassle. Lemon contains citric acid that treats sticky hair and also fights bacterial infections. It is important to wash your hair after the juice has been absorbed into your scalp.
- Rinse your hair with tea- The benefits of tea leaves are just too many to list. While drinking tea improves your biological health, rinsing your hair with tea can condition hair ends like nothing else. Apply tea liquor when it is lukewarm; tea leaves act as an astringent in treating oily scalp. This is due to the presence of tannic acid in tea.
- Shampoo thrice a week- Shampooing your hair every alternate day can prevent oil accumulation in the pores of the scalp. Sebum and dirt make a person have sticky and oily hair. Washing regularly will rid you of the dirt; the hair remains fresh and clean. Light massaging in the shower can also improve blood circulation in a person's scalp.
- Do not rub or scratch your scalp- There are people who love moving their fingers through their hair. This is a bad habit as it leads to more oil secretion. Scratching your scalp from time to time or drying the scalp too vigorously can also act as a deterrent in controlling oil secretion.