Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My daughter is 6 years. She is becoming arrogant and restless. If some horror picture she observed confirm she will vomit in night during sleep. We (myself, my wife and my only daughter) a flat in kolkata. Our parents live in native. She like swimming but couldn't try to swim without boat.
Dear sir my little child of 19 month does not eat anything, he depend only on milk he is very naughty and do not eat anything we are trying very method of different type but we are failed. So please tell me anything to eat them his weight is 10.5kg and height is above 2.2 fit.
My daughter is about to be 9 years old. Since the age of 5/6 years she has been seen rubbing her genital portion. What could be the likely cause and what as a parent should we do?
Our baby is 3.5 months old and she feeds very less. Also her feet stay cold and head is warm. Is she normal ? In Ayurveda I have heard this is not good.
I had cough from last week I tried cough syrup but it did not work So did I got T. B or any serious illness?
My daughter is 9 months old. Is it good to use baby's diapers regularly. Is there any side affects or problems using diapers regularly?
Here are reasons, effects, screening and diagnosis of down's syndrome in children
My breasts are numb. Can not feel dem Im breast feeding my infant Who z 3.5 months old. What may b the reason,
My daughter 5 years old fell from bed while sleeping. Having injury bump on the head. It is past 3 days. Looks like blood clot in the black color. Still not recovered to normal skin. What to do?
My son is two and half months old. He has been suffering from bloody stool and mucus since one and half months ago. At the time of his birth his weight was 3.3 kg. Now he is 4.9 kg after two and half months. We have done stool test several times. We also done Ultrasonography two times but there is nothing found. As we found some little spot or drops of blood everyday two or three times out of five or six times of his total stool passes. We have done another stool test for (Stool RE, OBT.
Cerebral atrophy of my baby when my baby is 6 month now his medicine is valparin and nuerofit What is the good solution for it please tell me.
My baby is 1 yr and 1 month old now but she is still on my feed only she don't eat or anything else, I have tried a lot to make her eat something else and give her cows milk sometimes bufaaloes milk also so that she can drink or eat whatever she likes but she just take 1 or 2 bites or sips and that it than again ask for my milk whenever she feels hungry. Now I don't want to continue breastfeeding any more so pls tell me what can I do?
My baby girl had completed 5 month. Her birth weight is 3 kg now she is 5.5 kg. She is in breast feed only. She is doing green potty since last week. Doc said stop breastmilk and give her top feed isomil Bec she has stomach infection. He also prescribe antibiotics zifi100 but no relief yet. I am very upset. She is a active baby. One more query is her head is also not stable yet. please advise me.
My daughter is 1.4years old, she is having giant nevus CMN on her face, covering right eye forehead and chick. Please suggest action of treatment along with type of surgery if required.
Few things in life take longer than habits to be inculcated and eventually to die out. Every parent tries in his or her way to teach the child certain healthy habits, those that they wish would be followed long enough to be internalized by them. Certain healthy habits that every child should follow are:
- Include a lot of vegetables in the diet: There is an array of vegetables available in the market, which is replete with rich nutritional values. Though children are generally averse to the idea of eating vegetables, it is your duty to inculcate in them the habit of eating vegetables and constantly remind them of their rich nutritional benefits.
- Never skip breakfast: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and is often the most ignored. Most children have the propensity to skip breakfast if they are late and generally they are seldom reprimanded by their parents. As a parent, you must make it a point not to take this lightly and severely insist on a healthy breakfast every morning.
- Indulge in physical activities: With the advent and easy access of technology, going out to play in has become a distant reality, one that is never explored. However, it goes without saying that nothing can substitute the physical and mental benefits that a physical activity entails. It not only keeps the body of your child fit but also helps in keeping the mind fresh.
- Read daily: Few things in life can be as rewarding and fulfilling as reading a book. However the habit does not come easy and as a parent it is your responsibility to induce in them this. Try to make your child read a few pages everyday till they take it up themselves out of their volition.
- Drink water and skip the soda: The many flavored sodas, which are available serve as a more palatable alternative to the drab water for the children. Though the choice may seem convenient, it must be snipped off right from the beginning. Sodas are packed with harmful preservatives and should be duly avoided by children. Instead, they must choose the bottle of water to quench the thirst.