Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. K JayalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and mother of a child (2 year). I gained belly fat after the time my baby left breastfeed. What type of exercise and food I have to take to reduce my belly fat.
I had a 6 cm ovarian cyst in left side but have removed from laparoscopy. But still have result in ultrasound result of pcos. But I want to conceive now so my Dr. Given these medicine mychiro, ovifert and duphaston. Please tell me this is right medicine for me. And any harmful effect of these medicine?
Is there any painless delivery technique that has emerged newly? I am very afraid of labour pains. please suggest.
I am a 31 year old recently married since 3 months. I am planning for a child but still not been able to conceive. Please advice for any tests or medication ?
I am 30 years women, I have wart on my neck from 1 yr. please give me some home remedies to remove it. Is there any medical treatment of warts.
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
Is it safe to take juice of pomegranate and beetroot during first trimester. If it is safe, how much it should be taken.
I have sex day before yesterday during intercourse condom stuck half inside and half outside in me then now confused am I become preg or not?
My friend marriage is done since 1year 1month ago but he doesn't have a child. Since he is body builder and his wife is also good healthy one. They both don't have any type of problems in there body. So what will be the problem And what they can do to have a baby child. Doc.
I have made physical relationship with my fiancee yesterday. Now she is feeling pain while urinating. please suggest any remedies at hte earliest.
Hi I am 8months 15 days pregnant, I have an issue related to pain in upper portion of thigh, unable to move properly, and also I wanted yo know whether cesarian can be done on this stage now. I had my last period on 11of july 2016. Wat the side effects if I choose for section delivery now.
I took daxid 50 mg tablet as anti depression two months ago and also having thyroid tsh is1.71 t4 is 11.5 and d3 is 75 b12 is 175 so I can conceive now or no advice me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Dr. mam I had confirmed my pregnancy this is my 1st month of pregnancy mam can I have sex during pregnancy and if yes till how many months I can have sex during pregnancy plz mam help it by clarifying my doubt.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.
2.Try to listen what your body is telling.
3. Mostly the part of body drags your attention has some problem.
4. Now meet a doctor he will surely find the needful.