Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K H SrinivasYour feedback matters!
I have hyper tension for the last 10 years and I am 55 years male. I have been taking allopathy medicine and the BP stays around 160/90. I lead a healthy life style walking, cycling and yoga every day (total of more than 2 hours every day) Is there any permanent cure in ayurveda?
Hello, I want to ask about my mother. We have noticed that at night her BP increases to around 140. Why BP increase at night? She has done ECG and ECHO test around 2 months ago and it was fine.
Hi, I'm 4 months pregnant, I am having headache everyday from last week. Which make me uncomfortable. Please give me suggestion how to avoid it? What are the causes of headache? May I take medicine for that? I have spectacles. My bp is 70/120. Weight-73 kg.
What food for high LDL and low HDL cholesterol and high trigrilicides and higher glucose levels and for non alcoholic fatty liver.
Sir, I am a soldier in IAF aged 52 yrs . Hight 176 cm and wt is 90 Kg i m having my bp 85 /140 kindly advice me wt to do to reduse the bp and weight.
Hi Doctor, I am 64 Yrs old. My BP level fluctuates between 80/120 and 90/130. I am taking tazloc 40 in the morning and Amlong 5 mg at night, I am regularly walking 5 kms regularly in the morning. Speed 6 Kms/hr. My cholesterol level 200. Sugar fasting 120 Do I need any medicines.
How to control cholesterol and can we use sugar free powder for diabetes person is dat good for health.
My father is heart patient and his cholesterol very high. What I do to low dowl cholesterol average level?
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.