Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. K H SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my name is Madhan. I need a help from you. My mother getting every day B. P as 179/100, 160/100, 180/110. Like this. How to control this. What is the treatment and what are the lab test I have to be done.
My husband suffers Acidity and Snoring since v got married (almost 2 years back). Recently he had a blood test and v discovered that his total cholesterol levels are high at 260mm/Hg. Another big problem is his very very low sex drive. And also premature ejaculation. He gets nightfall also quite frequently. Please Help. Wat can b probable reasons for all the above stated problems. And wat shud b the solution.
My husband is 70, a heart patient, and has a pot belly. We eat all the right foods and are on a constant diet! I don't know what I'm doing wrong! Need help please.
How to maintain the blood pressure in age of 45. I am also a sugar patient. Day by day problem is increased. So please give the right suggestion for that Thanks.
I am 40 years old, a sales manager of an insurance company. I am a patient of diabetic & hypertension. I wants to know about my lifestyle. I am taking glicomate sr 500 daily.
I m 23. Female. Since 2 days m having these pains that come n go on the left side of the body. Pain & tingling in arms. Pain behind the breastbone. Pain just above the navel. All these pains just come and go. And are only experienced on the left side. I m vitamin B12 and D deficient. Taking supplements since 4 months. I read on the net that pains on left side of the body. simply at the upper back are related to heart. Is it true? Anything serious?
Hello, I am 25 year old man. I am suffering from low blood pressure. Occasionally I feel giddy and nausea also. I think I have acidity also. Can you please suggest me for diet.
Hi I am 38 years old my cholesterol is 158 triglycerides 101 HDL 34 direct LDL 115 HDL ratio 4.7 LDL/HDL 3.4 very low density lipoprotein 20.20 I am a diabetes.
Safe Treatment Of All Disease Homeopathy
My mother has fluctuating BP, i. E in an hour her bp was tested three times when it showed at the first time a very high bp as much as 160 whole later it subsides in the next two times and the last time it seems normal. What is this exactly?
Hii I am 23 years old (female). I am suffering from chest pain can you give a reason why it is paining?
Hi Dear Sir/ Madam, My husband is 31 years old again and again he is getting headache and he have 400mdl bad cholesterol, bp also some time high how can he wil out from this plzz suggest me at least home remedy.
I am a 23 year old guy I have a sleep problem for the past 4years as I am unable to sleep before 2-3am I had a block in the artillery vein in heart is it a reason and how to overcome this hurdle.
If you are concerned about the health of your heart, one of the primary and most important things to do is quit smoking. Avoiding and abstaining from smoking will heal the nicotine damage caused to your heart. This will enable you to lead a long and healthy life. Here are the reasons why you should quit smoking for the sake of your heart:
- Reduced risk of heart attack: The benefits of not smoking start hours after you quit, and the heart rate and blood pressure get normalised slowly. By quitting smoking, your chances of having a heart attack are reduced by 50%.
- In case of women, quitting smoking has special benefits: Women generally have a smaller body frame than men, and the harmful effects of smoking on a woman’s heart are considered to be more dangerous and concentrated. Female smokers under the age of sixty are more likely to experience a condition known as cholesterol plaque erosion, which is a fatal blood vessel condition. Women smokers are likely (seven times more than men) to develop heart complications due to smoking.
- When you quit smoking, your heart is no longer exposed to harmful chemicals: Cigarette smoke contains toxins such as arsenic, formaldehyde and benzene. The chemical substances may be hazardous to the blood vessels in your body, and the heart muscles get damaged. Once you quit smoking, these chemicals will no longer enter your body, making your heart healthier.
- Quitting smoking benefits other people as well: When children and people are exposed to tobacco smoke, their chances of having plaque in their heart’s arteries are enhanced. This may cause a stroke.
- Quitting smoking reduces the chances of getting hospitalised: A smoker may be at the risk for getting hospitalised because of several conditions such as congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, much more than a non-smoker. After quitting smoking, the chances of being hospitalised decrease within five years.
- Quitting smoking lowers the risk of having atherosclerosis: Atherosclerosis is a blood vessel disease which is caused due to inflammations all over the body. Because of this, the arteries may stiffen and thicken. Smokers face the risk of acquiring this condition three times more than non-smokers.
You can quit smoking most effectively by combining behavioural support along with prescribed medication. People using this type of multi-treatment are likely to become successful at quitting smoking. You should consult a specialist who is certified in tobacco treatment, who will provide you with a plan. It will include counselling, medicines and a nicotine replacement therapy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.