Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.H. MadhusudanYour feedback matters!
Hi! I am 23 years old female. I have a fair complexion. I have a very sensitive oily skin as told by my doctor. Sometimes a pimple pops out on my face usually during those days in a month. I have few open pores near my nose. I wish to start getting facials in lieu of my wedding next year as I have never got any facial done so I would like to ask which natural facial of which brand/company I should start taking up in the parlour to get flawless skin?
I have been facing pimple problems for the last eight years and I had consulted so many doctors and dermatologists too but the problem not yet solved. Please guide me.
My husband is 30 years old and we are not able to have pleasant sexual life, as my husband is not able to fully go inside my vagina. What should we do?
Why is Gynaecologic Laparoscopy so Revolutionary?
Designed to enable a surgeon to look into a woman’s pelvic or abdominal area for diagnosis or treatment, gynaecologic laparoscopy is fast gaining popularity as a minimally invasive procedure for a host of female reproductive health problems. This surgery is also commonly known as keyhole surgery.
In recent times, this form of surgery has begun to replace the conventional open surgery, as the latter poses disadvantages like greater blood loss or infection.
Depending on the purpose of the surgery, Gynaecologic Laparoscopy involves the making of one or more very small incisions (about 5mm in length) in the area that must be treated. One of the incision(or cut)s is used by the surgeon to insert a laparoscope (a lighted telescope) into your abdomen for seeing the insides of your cavity. Many surgical procedures, which were performed by making large abdominal incisions, are now being done using laparoscopy.
What are problems this surgical procedure is beneficial for?
The various health problems that it can be used to diagnose, treat or both are:
- Endometriosis (a condition that is characterised by the growth of endometrial tissue outside the uterus)
- Ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy wherein the foetus develops in the fallopian tube instead of the womb)
- Sterilisation (blocking of your fallopian tubes through surgery to prevent future pregnancy)
- Ovarian cysts (fluid-filled sacs that develop on the surface or inside an ovary)
- Removal of womb, also known as hysterectomy
- Removal of ovaries
- Fibroids (non-cancerous growths within or on the surface of the uterus)
- Gynaecologic cancers such as ovarian cancer, uterine cancer and so on
- Pelvic pain
What are the benefits you can expect from gynaecologic laparoscopy as opposed to open surgery?
- It is no more required to make large abdominal cuts that are required in traditional surgery, thereby reducing your recovery time
- You suffer from less pain and scarring as the incisions made are much smaller
- A faster return to your normal routine, usually within a few weeks
- Serious complications arising from this form of surgery are very rare
I am 20 years old male. I just got my head shaved because of hair fall. What should I apply on my head for good growth of hair.
Acne is a condition where the skin experiences breakouts of clusters of pimples as well as other growths like blackheads and whiteheads. This skin condition affects the face, neck and even shoulders in some severe cases. In many cases, these pimples may be swollen and even filled with pus. The most common causes of acne include hormonal changes.
Read on to know more about the ways in which you can manage acne:
1. Hygiene: It is important to keep the skin clean as clogged pores often lead to breakouts on the skin, like acne. One must wash the face twice a day at least, so as to ensure that micro particles that can escape from pollutants and other dirt and grime get washed away from the surface of the skin, instead of settling into the pores and clogging them. You can use your fingertips in order to gently rub a mild cleanser or face wash into your skin and then rinse with water. Also, steer clear of facial scrubs and other exfoliation elements as this can make the acne even worse, leaving you with permanent scars if you happen to pop a pimple or scrub too hard.
2. Do not Touch: It is important to remember that constant touching and popping of the pimples can lead to scarring as well as infections in the long run. It is imperative to keep the affected area clean as the hands are one of the most used parts of the body that come in contact with all sorts of dust and dirt, which can easily get transferred to the face every time we touch it. This can make the condition even worse and lead to further inflammation of the pimples.
3. Sun Exposure: If you are suffering from acne, you must ensure that you do not remain exposed to the sun for too long, as the harmful ultraviolet rays will make the condition even worse, and can lead to oozing. This can inturn cause infection and other related skin problems. Also, one must avoid tanning beds and booths as the harmful chemicals used to get a temporary tan can end up having a negative effect on the skin and the acne.
4. Products: When you use a product for the condition, ensure that it is approved by your dermatologist first. You must also use a product long enough before you switch to another product, as constantly switching creams and lotions can lead to a flare up of the condition. Also, before you start using a product, test it on a small patch of your skin on the arm or the leg, so that you know whether or not it will suit you.
I had my periods during the 1st week of august and my periods stayed for about 10 days and then on the 26th of august I had unprotected sex but took an ipill within 1 hour but I still haven't had any withdrawal bleeding. Could I be pregnant? When should I take a test?
Taken ipill in 72 hours on 4 the February after non penetration sex. I got light bleeding on 12th February ,I missed my periods on 16th February. I took pregnancy test on 23 February ,25 feb ,3 march, 10th March and 20 March all shown negative results. I didn't get period till today. I am having cramps from few days but not getting periods have little pain in nipples and sometimes feels bloated n bulging out .I m very stressed about my health .what should I do? Do I am pregnant? I am taking Ashokarishta ,m2 tone and rajahpravartini medicine.
I'm 41 years old, have very bad addition of smoking and chewing guthka. Now days i'm facing problems of chest pain and breathing. I feel tired very fast always feel jam and blocked in chest. please help if any homeopathic medication.
If low HDL is their then is it harmful? My HDL is 37. So what wll happen to my body. My L DL is 119.
I have curly dry hair split end I try many hair oil and shampoo but not get my hair silky and smooth. My hair become greying. Age 25 and weight 62.
Hello doc, I have been suffering from itching in vagina. From past one month. I have been to gynac. She said its jus normal infection which will go off with time. She gave me taxi mo & a syrup course for a week. But when I left those medicines again itching started. Now. I have been to homeopath. She says its fungal infection. How can a doc conclude that its a fungal infection. She said. If h only have itching. From past over a month chances are it's fungal infection doq n there. I did my urine test in dat every thing was normal except pus cell count & Epithelial cell count. Can anybody pls acknowledge what might be wrong. am I going right.
I am 28 years old from last one week, I am feeling burning in stomach and my eyes paining with headache. Kindly help me overcome this problem.
I can't tell if it's me or if it's prozac 20. I'm taking it since last year, and I've experienced like jaw clenching/trembling, no sexual interest, and memory lapse. Are there effective ways to treat PTSD? Do you have other medication recommendations for this?
Bronchitis is the inflammation of the lining of the bronchial tubes present in the lungs. The inflammation may occur due to a bacterial or a viral infection or even due to some allergy. As the mucous membranes get irritated due to the inflammation, there is swelling. This swelling can cause narrowing of the airways. This narrowing causes difficulty in breathing. At the same time, due to the inflammation, a lot of mucous is produced. The narrow airways are unable to wash off the mucous causing mucous to collect within the lungs.
Bronchitis can be of two different forms - mild and chronic. Those with chronic bronchitis would have to be extra careful during change of season and when they catch a cold so that their bronchial tubes do not flare up. At times, bronchitis is caused due to allergic reactions in the body. Such allergies mostly constitute allergies from pollen, dust, paints and the likes.
Cough and production of mucous or sputum are the two most common symptoms of bronchitis.
Due to excess production of mucous within the bronchial tubes, the cough reflex is induced in a bid to get rid of the mucous. The mucous is usually whitish in colour.
Often patients feel shortness of breath.
There may be wheezing in the chest while breathing. A sensation of tightness or heaviness in the chest may be felt.
Exercising or running or climbing stairs is often difficult as the compromised lungs are unable to meet the increased requirements of oxygen.
In such cases, many lines of treatments can be undergone to provide relief from the discomfort. However, homeopathy is one of the best treatments which would involve fast relief and quick comfort from bronchitis.
Homeopathic Treatment For Bronchitis
When it comes to treating bronchitis, Homeopathy is very effective. In fact, it is the most promising system of medicine for the treatment of bronchitis. Homeopathic medicines serve as a very reliable and safe treatment to get rid of Bronchitis. They are free from any side effects and there is absolutely no chance of suppression in the Homeopathic treatment of Bronchitis. They prove a great helping hand in easy coughing out of the mucus from the bronchi. As the mucus is effortlessly thrown out with aid of properly selected Homeopathic medicines, the cough, chest pain and difficulty in breathing also begin to subside and almost end. Here are five of the most used homeopathic medicines for treating bronchitis.
Arsenic Album: Bronchitis, mild or severe, manifests certain symptoms. In case, bronchitis experienced by you is accompanied by wheezing, increase in cough during the night, and extreme weakness and restlessness; then arsenic album is the best medicine for your treatment. There is also an ardent increase in your want to drink water, although very little liquid intake actually happens at one go. These symptoms are enough for the medical practitioner to prescribe the above medicine to you.
Bryonia: Bryonia is administered when the patient has a dry mucous and dry cough due to bronchitis. This dryness causes him/her to increase the liquid intake in the body. It has also been noticed that cough is aggravated on entering any warm space.
Pulsatilla: This is prescribed when cough worsens during the evening and night while it is relatively stable during the day. The patient suffers from greenish to whitish mucous discharges and goes relatively thirstless during the suffering period. It becomes difficult for the patient to lie down while having this kind of bronchitis as it only aggravates cough, thus forcing him to sit up all the time.
Antim Tart: Mostly administered to children and elders, this medicine works best when there is rattling of cough inside the chest. However, it actually becomes difficult to discharge it. Moreover, the patient finds it difficult to lie down peacefully on their right side, forcing them to shift often while sleeping.
Hepar Sulphur: When cough is excited by advent of cold air, it becomes increasingly needful to administer Hepar Sulphur. Here, cough increases in the morning followed by wheezing and rattling.
Bronchitis is a common chest infection and can be treated with much ease with these tested homeopathic medicines. However, before you take on any medication, it is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath for individualized treatment.