Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K H DhananjayaYour feedback matters!
Sir I always feel thumping of my on small physical work heart. Irregular heartbeat and I can hear my heartbeat in my right ear, sometimes I am normal. I know all this is due to stress which I had few months back ,very much stress. I think these are heart palpitations. So please guide me to get rid of this all.
I need to wait for long time in washroom. To clear my motion. And even have to put in lot of pressure. Please help me to get rid of this problem.
Dr, I am having severe burping problem. Due to this I have chest pain in the middle. Kindly give herbal remedy.
I am 30 years I feel stress and depress won't able to sleep at night please suggest me some medicine.
How to reduce and control acidity without tje use of any drugs. Any home remedies. Does stress affect on acidity.
Dr. has suggested Cozim-Q to enhance the Ejaculation during Intercourse. Please suggest is it correct. Anything else is required for Erectile Dysfunction. Please suggest.
Sir, I wish to know about laser therapy for re pigmentation on skin. Some white spot and scar on my face due to the allergy of hair coloring material. How many days need to cure by this therapy.
My age 34 years old having a problem of sneeze. Whenever sneezing is started it continue 50/60 time at 30 minute and at that time if I lying on the bed it will little bit slow and at the same time if I stand or sit it again start continuously. So please give me the solution.
I am a 23 years old male & I am suffering from chest pain. Chest pain occurs suddenly at no significant time interval. Generally 2 to 4 times in a week.
Water come in my one side nose and 2 side nose is clear. This problem is for last 15 days. I have taken medicine of cold. Allergy medicine also taking but no relief. What to do?
I have problem with my skin care. Between my two legs. Many times itching has the problem affected so please give me solution. About that?
I have headache from last 20 years. Pain in neurons and can't sleep well. I am using shankhpushpi syrup from 8 months and problem is not solved. What I can do now.
I am suffering from chronic cough and I am tired to go again again around clinic test but I didn't get any remedy .are there any alternative remedies in Ayurveda?
Hai am Sanjeev. Am suffering from stammering problem since my childhood. My age 26. Is there any treatment to solve permanently. Pls help me. Send valuable suggestions. than you.
What should I do when I get loose motions along with stomach ache and uneasiness also I feel like eating nothing kindly give me a solution.
After a tiring work session, there is nothing more relaxing than a cup of tea. It is such a refreshing beverage which is highly popular amongst people of all age groups. It is a natural oxidant and a great source of fluoride which relaxes and calms the human mind like no other beverage. It also boosts the exercise endurance and also adds up many health benefits such as it reduces the risk of heart attacks, fights against cardiovascular diseases and also has cancer- fighting benefits as well.
Although all types of tea begin with a tea leaf of the plant known as Camellia sinensis, the process in which the leaves are processed, determines if it converts to green, white, black or any other type of tea. Basically, there are five varieties of tea namely, green, white, oolong, pu-erh and black. In this article, we’ll discuss the white tea and its benefits.
White tea offers the most exquisitely subtle experience of drinking tea. Unlike other teas, it undergoes the least processing and is withered and dried after harvesting. This tea has the most delicate aroma and flavour among all teas, and tastes very light and bright. It is called white tea because there are silvery-white pubescent hairs on the surface of the tea buds of the white tea and it also has a light cream-colored liquor present in it. White tea mainly originates in the Fujian province of China. It is produced in very limited quantity and that too only a few parts of the world. It has many health benefits too.
- It is very beneficial in weight loss. The studies suggest that white tea has the property of preventing adipogenesis, i.e., the process of formation of fat cells.
- It is effective in reducing the risk of tooth decay or cavity. It improves the oral health of a person. Presence of flavonoids, polyphenols, and tannins in white tea help to inhibit the growth of plaque-forming bacteria in the mouth.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, white tea helps in the quick repair and recovery of the damaged skin and it also reduces the risk of premature aging. With the same, it also protects the skin from the effects of ultraviolet rays, thus, adding to youthful and healthy skin.
- It is very beneficial in preventing cancers; especially the lung cancer. Studies suggest that white tea serves as a chemopreventive agent and its extracts can induce the cell death and can also prevent the growth of new cells during lung cancer. It also possesses the antimutagenic properties.
- Consuming white tea also aids in managing diabetes. Research suggests that white tea can give relief to diabetic patients from the diabetes symptoms like decrease in the level of plasma glucose in the body, excessive thirst and increase in the secretion of urine.
- The Flavonoids present in the white tea reduce the risk of various cardiovascular diseases. These help decreasing the blood pressure, and improves dyslipidemia and endothelial function and also inhibits the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein in the body.
- Boosts energy, but is not addicting: There is only 28 milligrams of caffeine in one 8 oz. cup of white tea, which gives it a relatively low level in comparison to other caffeinated beverages, such as coffee or green tea.white tea can provide an energetic boost, but isn’t as addicting and doesn’t result in withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.