Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K GopalYour feedback matters!
I had periodical healthy and longest sex and from last one month my pennies is not getting erected, is it serious problem? I am tensed.
I have a problem of getting cold any time with little change. Of weather or dust and all. Its like morning everything okk suddenly I'll get cold then suddenly I will be fine. What to do?
My 4 years old girl was prescribed cefixime and artemether and lumefantrine syrup for fever with chills since 4 days. But yesterday night she started complaining sore gums and I could see ulcers in her throat on both sides while she protruded her tongue out? Still she gets fever. Please help.
I am a 27 year old female. I have been having a pain in my neck for about 5 months now. Initially I went to a physiotherapist who told me that I had fibromyalgia and made me do certain exercises that exacerbated my condition. When I consulted another orthopaedic surgeon in delhi, he told me after seeing the mri and x-ray that I have a protruded c5/c6 bone, that was on the verge of rupture. I am having nervmax-sr75 since 2 months along with neck rest but have not seen any remarkable improvement. I still have pain in my neck daily and a shooting pain in my forearm / thumb once in a couple of days. Please suggest what can be done. Thank you.
1. Breathing problem : sinacities & bronco asthama medicine are duonasal sprey & foracart 200 2. Lack of enthusiatim 3. Feel lazy 4. Feel depression when i have to attain any party, function etc to to go on tour 5. Feel fear of more people, any kind agents, police, gundas any kind even i dont have any concern,
I am 53 year old. The day before my blood report showed THS 10.55 and T3, T4 normal, blood sugar and BP normal. Please suggest.
Hii my husband is having peurall effusion on right side of chest his age is 33 Is there any medicine to cure it.
I do not have cold or fever. I could feel a pain in my right side of throat like something is hollow.
I had sex with sex worker and loss my condom at her inner parts got hiv RNA PCR result is not detect but I am still worried with my joint pains 2 months back I have tested widal (thyroid) positive urinary tract infection but i'm still worried for my joint pains. do I have std?
My father (caucasion) has had a mostly blueish yet slightly greenish spot on his back for months! He is 6'0" 225lbs and had skin cancer 6 years ago about 8 inches away from this spot, but no OTHER conditions whatsoever in his past. He wants to know how SERIOUS this mark may be but of course as to what exactly it might be. As much advice possible would be appreciated, and bless you for your advice, thanks!
The Human Immunodeficiency Virus or HIV is a virus which causes HIV infection and leads to "acquired immunodeficiency syndrome" or AIDS. HIV is transmitted by different means and ways.
Unprotected sex is a primary mode of transmission of the HIV virus from an infected person to a healthy person. Unprotected sex refers to having sexual intercourse without using a condom or any other mode of protection. It leads to HIV transmission along with other sexually transmitted infections.
How does HIV occur from unprotected sex?
While having sex without protection, the HIV present in the body fluids such as blood, sperm, vaginal fluid, pre-cum or anal mucus of an HIV infected patient can pass on to the body of his/her partner. The transmission occurs through the membranes of the penis in men, vagina in women, the rectum and also through mouth and throat. It is more likely for an HIV patient to pass on the virus during the first few months after getting infected. This is because the virus spreads over body fluids during this stage.
Which types of sex are more risky?
HIV is transmitted the most by having vaginal or anal sex. Anal sex accounts for being the riskiest because the lining present in the anus is much more delicate than the vaginal lining. It is prone to more damage, easily. There are two types of anal sex: receptive anal sex and insertive anal sex. Receptive anal sex is more risky.
HIV can also be acquired from oral sex. This can happen in case the person giving oral sex has ulcers in the mouth, sore and bleeding gums. In case the person receiving the oral sex is already infected, the other person gets HIV.
A person who has sex with multiple partners regularly is at a high risk of getting HIV because of unprotected sex. You can also take the package for Having Safe Sex.
Getting HIV from unprotected sex can be avoided if you use these precautions:
- Condoms: Condoms offer the precaution against HIV infection from anal or vaginal sex. They should be used by men before any kind of sexual contact to restrict the passing of semen or fluid, which may be infected by HIV.
- Lubricants: Sex is made easier by using lubricants and reduces the risk of tearing in the vagina or anus due to friction. The risk of a condom breaking is reduced using lubricants.
- Dental Dams: This is another precautionary device, which is a small sheet of plastic. It has to be placed to cover the mouth of the vagina or anus and reduce the risk of HIV transmission.
Unprotected sex is the primary cause of HIV and people who do not take precautions before sex are likely to be infected by HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific sexual problem, you can consult a specilized sexologist and ask a free question.
In this fast-moving world, everyone is so busy that it's hard to take self-care. People give less importance to what they eat, when they sleep and so on. Conditions such as anaemia have become very common, and we still neglect knowingly and unknowingly. You tend to find quick alternatives. Homoeopathy is the alternative for such a condition.
Understand Anemia: If hemoglobin (that carries oxygen throughout the body) count is less in red blood cells, such condition is known as anaemia. Body doesn't receive enough oxygen, thereby leading to weakness and fatigue. Anaemia can affect all age groups; from kids to elders.
Causes and Types:
- Accidental blood loss, child birth or medical conditions such as gastric ulcer lead to haemorrhage, which ultimately lead to anaemia.
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy, poor diet or haemorrhage may cause anaemia
- Megaloblastic anaemia occurs due to deficiency of Vitamin B12 (Folic Acid).
- Pernicious anaemia occurs due to autoimmune disorder. One is unable to absorb Vitamin B12 adequately.
- Hemolytic anaemia is caused to destruction of red blood cells during ill health conditions such as in malaria or due to irregular red blood cells such as in Sickle-Cell Anemia.
- In a condition where haemoglobin production is impaired due to hereditary disorder, it is called Thallasemia.
There are numerous homeopathic treatments available for anaemia.
- Aletris Farinosa is mainly given to women who are extremely weak and feel tired. Such patients always feel tired with minimal energy levels. Vertigo and fainting are quite common. Facial skin looks pale.
- China and Cinchona is the best for one who experiences excessive bleeding. Bleeding could be due to traumatic injury, periods and so on. The person is usually tired and faints quite often. China is used to control haemorrhage as well as improves blood quantity after bleeding episodes. It also helps to treat anaemia due to blood loss.
- Ferrum Metallicum is considered to be the best homeopathic medicine for anaemia.
- Natrum Mur helps to treat anaemia due to grief. Reasons could be personal tragedy or any other circumstance. The condition worsens due to heat. One tends to ingest more of salt content food.
- Nitric-acid is given to anaemic persons who have a desire to eat chalk, paper and earth.
Besides these treatments, eat iron-rich food and have a regular blood check-up at least once in six months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.