Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K Chandara ShekarYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 28 years male. Married for 1 year. Me and my wife were trying to conceive for past 8 months and was not successful. On checking with Gynaecologist, it was found that I have <1 million sperm count. I repeated sperm analysis 3 times and result was same every time. Following are my blood reports summary. FSH - 26.1 inhibin B - 0.72 Y chromosome microdeletion - none deleted Karyotyping - normal Can I be positive for a successful IVF with my own sperms?
Dear sir this is for my son. He is approx 6 months old and he was suffering from dehydration from last one week. We Consulted a child specialist and he suggested to inject water into his body via veins also he gave injection name traxol 250 mg can this injection b given on his buttocks since the Injecting the doctor had fitted on his hand have to be taken out because the blood had clotted in the needle which was fitted in his veins we have given one dose on his back. Is that okk?
Hi I'm sahil. I have a question. Why do I get itching all over my body after taking a bath. It's for sometime then it disappears. I don't see anything over my body. So, is it normal or not and should I do something about it. I would definitely like to get some advice n tips to tackle this problem maybe home remedies if possible. Thanx.
Last night when I went to sleep that time my hands were normal but in morning I woke up my right and left both arms had red rashes like peoples have beaten me I don't know what's happening in night? please give me the suggestion.
I have itching problem in winter. I massage with oil on my body. But it doesn't make any difference and my hand become very dark compare to other skin only palm area and look very old and have too many wrinkles on it.
The ovaries are the egg producing organs, an essential part of the female reproductive system, they are responsible for the production of estrogen and release an egg every month. If the egg is fertilized with a sperm it can result in a pregnancy.
Ovarian cysts are quite common among women. Ovarian cysts are known to be small sacs filled with fluid that are situated in the ovaries.
Causes of ovarian cysts: Among ovarian cysts, the most common one is called the 'functional cyst'. This type of cyst is generally formed during the process of ovulation, wherein either the eggs do not successfully release from the sac or the sac (follicle) fails to disintegrate properly after the release of the egg.
Certain factors that can cause ovarian cysts are:
- Age that is ovarian cysts are more likely to occur in women who have reached menopause
- Being overweight or obese
- Consumption of fertility drugs
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Family history of ovarian cysts and cancer
- Early menstruation, that is, the onset of the period before the age of 11
Symptoms related to ovarian cysts: Generally, ovarian cysts show no specific symptoms and are generally located during a physical examination or an ultrasound. But, in case you suffer from large cysts or those that have ruptured, you may experience certain signs like:
- Pain while having sex. Great discomfort may be felt, particularly when deep penetration is attempted.
- Pain in the lower abdominal and pelvic region. This pain may be intermittent or persistent. It can also vary from being mild to quite sharp.
- Irregularity in the menstrual cycle.
- An uncomfortable pressure in the lower abdominal and pelvic area.
- Acute pain in the pelvic area and the lower back all throughout the menstrual period.
- Pain in the pelvic area after a session of vigorous exercise or strenuous physical activity.
- A feeling of discomfort or pain while urinating or during bowel movements.
- Nausea, followed by vomiting.
- Pain in the vaginal area, or light bleeding.
- Problems with healthy bowel movements.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.