Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K Chandara ShekarYour feedback matters!
Whenever I am going to outside if sunshine comes onto my skin ,my skin starts itching and turns into red colour, can you please suggest me what will I do?
Sir I have sinusitis from 3-4 years by that problem I had been suffering from nose blockage from one year I am using otrivin to that problem it had been a habit to me for every 3 hours I will spray once I want to stop it but I can't what the solution please tell me If you would say to stop the otrivin please say the alternate. please.
I am suffering from multiple pains in my body .Calcium levels have droped. From neck to knee to heels to toe. I am diabetic patient and also need to take some psychiatric consultation because i am having sleepless nights.
Hello doctor I am Sohil 20 yrs old man I have suffering from malaria problem last 7 days so please what should I do tell me ans.
Respected sir from last 2 days I am feeling dizy and headache and stomach feels like burning and having sore throat.
Sir I have a habit of masturbating for last 3years some times I tried to avoid doing the thing. But I failed in it, now I am doing it like my hobby so I really scared about it. So, can you tell me some right ways to minimize masturbating habit. Kindly I requesting plse help me.
When it comes to babies and their sleeping habits, you have to understand that every baby is different and has different needs. Thus, certain things that may work for one set of parents may not necessarily work for the other. Thus, here are a few tips that will ensure that your child gets ample of undisturbed sleep and stays healthy and fit:
1. Learn to distinguish when your baby starts feeling tired: Once your child starts feeling tired, he/she will definitely show specific signs that he/she requires some sleep. Some common signs are:
a) The constant eye rubbing
c) Getting a bit fussy and cranky
Put your baby to sleep as soon as possible when he/she starts showing such signs. If your baby gets overtired, it will be all the more difficult for him to fall asleep.
2. Set a proper sleep cycle: Ensure that you set a suitable sleep cycle for your baby. Train your child to sleep during the night and play during the day. Ensure that you keep your kid busy during the day, ensuring that he/she stays awake even after a feed, so that he is tired by night time and sleeps properly all throughout the night. At night, when your child gets up for a feed, ensure that you do not turn on the lights. Instead, make sure to keep the room in semi-darkness so he/she goes back to sleep effectively.
3. Ensure that your baby is full: If your baby is hungry and has not had his fill, it will tend to disrupt his sleep. Thus, ensure that your baby is well fed before you put him to sleep. For example, if during the day you feed the child after every three hours, as evening approaches feed him every two hours. This will ensure that he is well fed before he goes to sleep.
4. Let go the burping occasionally: Babies do not avidly breastfeed at night. Thus, it is not essential that you wait for him to burp every time he feeds.
5. Give a Massage: Another way to ensure that your baby sleeps properly is to give him a good massage. A massage will help the child to relax and thus sleep better.