Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.c.raju ReddyYour feedback matters!
My mom is suffering from thyroid, it was going low, what to do to maintain constant thyroid and her weight is also increasing, kindly suggest.
I am diabetic Taking half pill in the morning Very much under control For B P I am taking older 20 Half in the morning.
Sir, I am 25 year female. I have thyroid from past 6 years. Now I am using thyronorm tablets. I want permanent treatment for thyroid.
I was suffering from typhoid & jaundice which was only 1.2 since dec 15. I have taken the tablets for 2 months continuously. Now some time I feel my body getting warm & I m still on light diet. Is it due to weakness or still I am not out of typhoid. One more thing I also got muscle pain in my neck & left shoulder from last 20 days. Is it also due to weakness or what. Please suggest
My wife is having hypothyroidism. Is there any treatment that could cure her. She is taking tablet daily of thyroxine 50 mg. So please give a permanent solution.
I have severe pain in heel when getting out of bed in morning my uric acid is ok also my xray for foot is ok no spur is there what should I do?
I want to ask is it necessary to take thyroid medication if my t3 and t4 are normal but tsh is raised from normal range. Kindly tell me.
Can dates be consumed safely be diabetic person? And if yes what is the quantity and for how many days in each week?
Dear doctor, I am trying to lose weight for that I have cut down the sugar consumptions. Instead I wish to take raw natural sugar for drinking tea and coffee? Can I go for it? Or is it the same like consuming the sugar? Pls make me clear doctor. Thank yu.
I am 53 male I have pain in my right toe bottom, normally when I get up in morning I am very conscious for it and it pains initially. I had a problem of uric acid and crystallization" gout" but after homeopathic treatment it is ok now. I am overweight 110kg.
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.