Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
My son has white patches from past 6 years. Have consulted many docs. But no real result. please help me what can I do.
My hairs curl hair. What should I have done for smooth and straight hair. And which hair oil orshampo are use?
I am 30 years old. I am suffering with pimples on face. Requesting any good nano silver face cream for curing. please suggest me good treatment.
I am 55 years old woman. I have severe darkened facial skin so that it doesn't match with rest of body. I have done all desi treatment along with some creams like biluma. They are not much help. I have a sensitive skin which gets tanned easily. Please help.
My wife is 32 yrs old & suffering from dry skin problem from childhood can she will be cure? nothing harmful to me but her skin is very rough & dry on whole body.
My name is Spandana and my age is18 I have a lot of pimples on my face I have used various creams but these is no result so please suggest me the medicine.
Hi. I am having dryness patches all over my face. Due to change in weather. I have a sensitive skin that is acne prone too. What should I do to even my skin. Thanks.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Hereditary factors and constant exposure to the sun which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or because of eczema (skin inflammation).
- Dark circles can also occur as a result of contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol might also form dark circles under the eyes.
Treatment for under eye dark circles
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily eliminated by means of the following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), microcurrent (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalizes the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect.
In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed.
My friend is having dark circles under her eyes, they are getting darker and darker. How the are getting darker? What is the solution of it?
- Offers various minerals helpful in hair growth.
- It is easy to use and has no side-effects.
- Follow your beetroot treatment properly for best results.