Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K.c. ChannappaYour feedback matters!
Is there any doctor from bhagat Chandra hospital, dwara,and is there is a treatment of dengue is there. Because my brother is admitted their.
For decades I was a rice eater and since two months, I have switched over to wheat rava[coarse] eaten in the same way as rice with sambar, rasam and buttermilk. Besides my morning breakfast comprises oats mixed with 1 to 1.5 tsp of jaggery and milk. I have stopped eating ghee, oily products except small qty. Oil used in making curry, sambar and rasam, outside foods, etc. Am I still open to risk of contracting diabetes and/or other health disorders? is jaggery better than sugar? please advice. Thanks doctor.
Last night, My uncle got stomach pain suddenly, today morning we have done sonography and found 2 cysts in right liver, kindly suggest how we can treat this? Need to operate immediately or suggest.
My grand son 2 months baby is suffering with chronic constipation and the pope is very hard. He gets motion only if we apply Glicerin suppository otherwise suffering very hard. Please advise to avoid his problem ?
I have some days morning erection some days not. When after morning running and exercise I feel good erection and excitement. But in evening I feel low libido and low excitement. Why my Harmon level is normal and scorterm ultrasounds is fine. I feel some little pain in my penis when try to erection. It is possible due anxiety?
In a month twice or thrice do the masturbation any health damage nd loss of energy, weight occurrence.
Is drinking electro powder is good for health? If yes, then how much in a day? Is this powder is for all age groups?
Hello I m 21 year old. Pain in stomach last 2 days. I take a medicine and injection but when I touch on right side of stomach I feel pain there. What kind of diseases occur there. Left side is ok but right side is not good while I press that part. I have constipation sometime.
Whenever I try to penetrate my penis in vagina there is a problem in penetration kyoki foreskin [ skin. Over head of penis ] hinders so can I reverse back my foreskin.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.