Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.C. BalaramYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 31 years old and trying to loose weight since long, tried to do alot of things however weight comes back. Pls suggest.
I am suffering from stomachache from last 2 days. I think it is due to GI disturbance. Can you suggest me any oral medicines.
Radiant, supple and youthful looking skin is everyone’s dream. However, due to pollution and incorrect nutrition habits, your skin tends to show signs of aging before it is supposed to.
To reverse the signs, you can avail certain daily habits, which will make your skin look radiant and keep it young for a long time:
- Hydrate inside out: It is crucial to drink water as it cleanses your skin from within and flushes out toxins, making it look radiant. Along with drinking enough water, you also need to use hydrating lotion and serums which moisturize and protect your skin from infections and bacteria.
- Increase your intake of Vitamin C: Many studies have proven that including more amount of vitamin C in your diet will help you keep your skin younger for long and keep aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles at bay. Include more vitamin C rich food in your meals, such as citrus fruits, sprouts and bell peppers because they are crucial for the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) in your skin.
- Eat sorbitol rich fruits: A particular humectant (a substance that is used to retain moisture) called ‘sorbitol’ is responsible for adding sweetness to grapes, berries and plums. Including sorbitol rich fruits in your diet is a great solution as the humectant helps in absorbing and retaining moisture in your skin. The moisture content in your skin helps in keeping it radiant and youthful.
- Exfoliation is a must: Along with the basic skincare routine of cleansing, toning and moisturizing, you should also be exfoliating your skin. Exfoliation means removing a layer of dead skin and impurities by mild scrubbing. You can use a loofah or a pumice stone to exfoliate and get rid of the dead skin. Doing it once a week will ensure clean and clear skin which is free of impurities.
- Cut down on your dairy intake: Dairy products, including the organic ones, contain cow hormones, which stimulate the oil glands and pores in your skin; which is the main cause of acne and pimples. By cutting out dairy products, you can get an oil free, radiant skin. If you still feel the need to include dairy in your diet, opt for skimmed milk over full fat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hi My one relative is facing severe pain Dr. Examined and wrote some notation which I am giving here ---->> pain over lower back with radiation in both ll intermittent from two years cns power 5/5, bilateral ankle jerks absent, right l 5, s1 dermatomal hyposthesia, slr-r -60degree l-45 degree doctor adviced me for mri ls spine. Mri report is also available please suggest me.
Kya bacchedani me bar bar infection hona dangerous h? Iske liye bachedani ko hatwa sakte hai kya? mei dwaiya leti hu tab tak infection ka drad mit jata hao badme vahi dard vapis suru ho jata hai? please suggestion me.
I have dark marks on my face. How to get rid of it. The pimples are creating the dark marks. I have a oily skin. What should I do?
My height is 5 feet and age is 16 I am taking this time homeopathy medicine sbl rite hite to increase my height but it was only for the age of 8 to 15, I hear about the homeopathy medicine byrta carb 200 and silicea 12x it works best after the age of 16 or 17 to increase height so please suggest me about byrta carb 200 and silicea12x that its realy works or not.
Actually I hav to cut my weight down, thn I askd in lybrate, thn a doc suggested tab phytolacca berry, please tell me how to use whn n aftr or bfr fud. Plzzz tell me whthr it really works or not n tell the side effects too, thnkuuuu.
Can flourosis is prevented permanently. Actually I am suffering from flourosis and I just want to get rid of it permanently. Is it possible to get rid of flourosis permanently.
I sometimes feel that I am travelling back in time. Sometimes when I am sad and I try to relax, all of a sudden I feel that for a second or two, I was in place I used to visit earlier, e.g. I was in my hostel room with few friends, or at a friends home, opening slippers before getting inside. These things make me nostalgic. anyway, anytime, I remember something, and then I become sad, thinking of what all I have lost. Is it normal and not a serious issue? Right now, I am living with my parents, and not with my husband from 1 year, as he went abroad, I miss him too, may be being alone makes me think these things, and sometimes I even feel that I am worthless, sitting all day, though I am taking much care of my 1 year old baby.
Giddiness and not able to stand but bp is normal what is the reason. Doctor have given vertin 16, faces tablet, vertiron tablet but still the giddiness is not going from past 3 days. What we have to do.
Toxic shock syndrome (TSS) is a potentially life-threatening condition that causes a steep drop in blood pressure, resulting in deprivation of oxygen to the organs, which in severe cases leads to death. This disease has been associated with menstruating women who use superabsorbent tampons. It was first recognized in the 1970s and 80s when women using tampons of certain brands were affected by this syndrome and those brands were immediately taken off the market. This disease primarily affects tampon wearers and harmful effects of cervical caps, diaphragms, and menstrual sponges have surfaced.
New mothers are susceptible to TSS as well as those who are recovering from a surgery, are wounded or are using prosthetics. It is important to know about its symptoms so that you can identify the disease and seek professional help at the earliest.
Warning signs of TSS include:
An overgrowth of bacteria called staphylococcus aureus (staph) causes this disease. It can be found primarily in female bodies. This is one of the many staph bacteria that lead to skin infections in burn victims and patients recovering from surgical wounds. Group a streptococcus (strep) bacteria is another cause of this syndrome.
Hi, My mom is having dentures so now doctor is recommended to fix the below teeth is this recommended is this good for her or removable teeth are better this is her second dentures, the one is using is 15 years old has she is replacing it now with new ones. Please suggest.
I have irregular periods. I menstruate once in two months. What is the cause for this ? How can i treat it ?
Gas or flatulence is a condition where the microorganisms present in the intestines break down the food and release excessive gases, such as carbon dioxide and methane, which is usually let out from the anus. It can lead to pain in the stomach and an uneasy feeling in the body.
- When foods that are not digested properly are broken down
- Lactose intolerance
- Swallowing air
- Certain foods not being absorbed properly in the digestive system
- When a child does other activities, while eating, then it can cause gas to accumulate air in the intestines leading to gas
- The sweeteners present in chewing gums can get trapped in the intestines and ferment into gas
- Vegetables such as cauliflower and broccoli can cause gas
- Soft drinks that cause phosphoric acid can also lead to gas
- Some children are sensitive to fat and fiber, and consuming these nutrients can lead to gas
The symptoms of gas pain in children are cramps in the stomach region along with diarrhea. It can also lead to irregular eating, being fussy about food and pulling up the legs to the belly.
Treatments and preventive measures:
- Consuming food containing probiotics such as yoghurt and soy can help in treating gas
- Eliminating vegetables such as broccoli and cauliflower from your child's diet
- Decreasing the amount of milk in the diet
- Limiting consumption of chewing gums as they contain artificial sweeteners , which cause gas
- A hot drink such as tea made from herbs like peppermint can help in easing the symptoms of gas
- Encouraging your child to exercise can help in preventing gas
- Getting your child to drink water in proper amounts
- Consuming a healthy diet of vegetables and fruits