Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. K.c.balaramYour feedback matters!
My husband has a red bump on his back it has a hole blood coming out clear and yellow are brown stuff what could have bit him.
I have pain bw left shoulder and neck when I down my neck When I drive motorcycle then also neck and left hand experience pain and a little bit vibrations Please help.
I have pimples rather acne. I have observed this if I do not throw my body waste out regularly their amount on my face increase. I need to take antacids even to throw the waste out of my body. Can it be acidity which which obstacles my stomach from getting clear.
I have a lot of pimples on my face. If one pimple get vanish another occurs. Please help me out of this problem. My age is 23+
My main issue is constant throat clearing. I have acid reflux due to hiatal hernia. But never have burning in throat or in chest so I guess its a silent acid reflux. I hve chronic constipation. I am h pylori positive. Don't have pain in any area of stomach. I always feel something stuck in pit of my stomach which lead me to clear my throat very quickly. I am taking an ayurvedic medicine after which I have noticed my symptoms are improving. I guess I am able to digest food now. Earlier I was not able to digest food at all and next morning I pass very smelly stool. My acid reflux is caused due to smoking. Sometime I feel gas pressure under left rib but no pain. I need your advise on the following things. I want to take the following medicines. please suggest how should I start: Staphisagria for acid reflux due to smoking effect. please suggest the dose like potency and before or after food Nux voice: for gas, left side hernia and thick coated tongue, gas. please advise doses Sulph acid: hetal hernia due to alcohol effect, peptic ulcer Nat phos: digestion and acid reflux please advise.
Hi, Please confirm If one finger goes inside vagina means do her hymen broke or no. Give me correct solution please.
Skin cancer has two forms, melanoma and basal cell carcinoma. While the latter could be easily treated and cured, the former is hard to get rid of. Like all other forms of cancer, skin cancer can be easily treated if detected in its early stages. Ayurvedic medicines are known to cure and manage cancer for ages. Also checkout Ayurvedic remedies for healthy Hair.
Here is a list of 9 Ayurvedic medicines that can help in fighting skin cancer.
- Aloe vera: It has numerous skin benefits. For starters, it is considered to be a natural sun skin protector. It protects the skin from the harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays of the sun. It stops the production of carcinogen and helps the body to heal faster from cancer.
- Flaxseeds: Apart from being rich in dietary fibre, this seed contains fatty acid micronutrients and lignans. The latter has the ability to stop the cancerous cells from spreading to other parts of the body.
- Astralagus: Astralagus has multiple health benefits. It not only helps to boost the immune system, but helps the body produce skin cancer agents.
- Turmeric: This is one of the oldest Ayurvedic herbs that combat a lot of diseases. Turmeric has a crucial component known as the curcumin. It is an extremely powerful antioxidant that has the capability to stop the growth of cancerous cells.
- Bilberry: Due to the availability of free radicals, bilberry tea can counter skin cancer and helps minimise the damage caused by the cancer cells. They are a strong antioxidant and help the body to recover quickly.
- Hawthorn: Hawthorn berries are strong antioxidants that not only stop the growth of cancer cells, but prevent them from affecting other organs of the body. This fruit should only be consumed if the patient is taking betablockers.
- Artemisia: Commonly known as sweet wormwood, artemisia has a compound known as the artemisinin. Studies have shown that artemisinin can stop the cancer from spreading. Being non-toxic in nature, they have no side effects at all.
- Scutellaria: More commonly known as the Chinese herb, this Ayurvedic herb stops the progression of skin cancer into further stages. They contain a compound known as the flavonoids, which are known to be an anticancer agent.
- Saffron: Saffron has the unique property of slowing down skin cancer growth. Saffron can be applied in the form of extracts in small quantities to get best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.