Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
My office & home near with in 5 min. I think my weight is put on. I want to loose my weight so please help me.
I regularly suffer from mouth ulcer from last 3 years after eating oily foods and stomach ache. Help me to cure.
I am 21 year old I have gynamocostia due to 5 year, I think its due to decrease in male hormones because my body is so thin please sugest me home remedy for it how to increase male hormones.
I am 19 years old and I am 5. 5inch tall and I am thin so I want to gain some weight and gain some hight of own body, I want to make perfectly body.
Tips for hair growth
According to Ayurveda, the hair is derived either as a by-product or produced as a breakdown product of asthi (bone tissue). Any disturbance in this tissue metabolism, which very much depends on the digestive fire, can affect the health of the hair.
To a certain extent, the quality of hair depends on the body constitution. Keep in mind that even though ayurvedic oils can work wonders for your hair, you must complement the oil treatments with other lifestyle changes before it will truly work well for you.
Some of the changes include:
- Avoiding pitta-aggravating foods like spicy, heavy and oily foods, as well as tea and coffee.
- Enriching your diet with good foods, such as almonds, seafood, and greek yogurt, can help your hair become healthier.
- Relaxing, stress has been proven to lead to some hair loss.
- Protecting your hair from the damaging effects of the sun by covering it with a scarf or hat when you go out.
- Avoiding refined foods, refined sugar, junk food and alcoholic and carbonated drinks.
- Increasing intake of fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables and vegetable juice prepared from lettuce, carrot, capsicum, and alfalfa.
- Avoiding the usage of chemical products on the hair. Try herbal oils and shampoos instead.