Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. K Bhaskar RaiYour feedback matters!
I am having pain in my lower abdomen for last few days. I took medicine but it can't work. Can you please help me in this.
My husband is 43 years old. Time to time he's been getting this warm flush kind of feeling around his groin area for a month. For past week or so he's also experiencing mild pain around the right testicles. What could be the cause. There isn't anything else thats feels different.
I have zero libido and erection. Currently I am on following medicine for Anxiety Nexito 10 one OD Sulpitac 50 one OD Nano Leo 1 cap OD after cap 1 OD Felicita OD cap Clonazepam 0.25 SOS I also take Metpure XL 25 mg for hypertension I also take Thyronorm 100 mg daily My TSH is 5 and testosterone total is 260. Is this level of testosterone low or normal. My LSH, prolactin are normal What can be the cause of low libido and erection and what is the treatment.
Hello sir me sonu pal my problem is suffering from fever few two week and my tablet is nicip plus using two days but weakness is no less pls help me.
Aids is a communicable disease so why it cant be spread through mosquitoes from one person to another.
Meniscus refers to the soft ligament in your knee joint, which cushions your bones and protects it from wear and tear. It is vital for the fulfilment of regular activities and the health of your bones. Thus, a damage to the meniscus can be extremely painful. Meniscuses are exposed to injuries and shocks in case of rigorous activities and this is a fairly common syndrome faced by athletes and sports persons. It can cause a substantial amount of hurt and generally impairs movement to a large extent. It potentially gets worse as the inflammation sets in and the swelling grows. The risk of a meniscus tear increases with age. The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective.
Symptoms of a torn meniscus
1. You might be able to experience a popping sensation in your knee joint
2. Stiffness and swelling
3. You will experience pain, especially while you are trying to twist your knee
4. You might not be able to straighten your knee completely
The treatment for a torn meniscus depends upon the degree of tear. While minor tears repair on their own, for graver injuries, the following therapies may prove effective:
1. Light exercises: For slightly serious meniscus tears, there are certain knee exercises which are recommended to abort any further damage as well as to repair the wound. Limiting the activities which might exert pressure on the knees, getting adequate rest, using ice packs and wearing neoprene sleeves always aid in recovery.
2. Anti-inflammatory medications: Often, meniscus tears are cured with the help of anti-inflammatory drugs like Ibuprofen. They not only reduce pain but also enable the mending of the injured tissue. However, one needs to be aware of a few side effects which often become natural repercussions of such drugs. Possibility of ulcers and bleeding get increased by leaps and bounds on the intake of such drugs.
3. Surgery: For all other forms of meniscus tears, if healing is not obtained through non-surgical methods, the only option available is that of surgery. Such a situation arises when the pain becomes unbearable and the meniscus tear does not respond favorably to superficial treatments. These surgeries are less complicated than replacement surgeries. They usually do not involve any life threatening hazard and cautious and efficiently conducted surgeries release all pains and handicaps.