Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, My little baby girl has facing a water flowing problem from her right eye some time it is difficult to open eye since birth she is now two and half month old please suggest us.
My baby is 2.5 years old, he doesn't likes to eat or drink anything even milk also, thats why his weight losses day by day. He is just 7.5kg. How and which kind of food I should be give to him for better growth or development.
Hi my baby girl is 10 months old she is suffering from urinary infection for last 3 weeks, she had fever too, but now she is not have fever but urine report and culture report shows she have infection, we give current tablet and heflaxin syrup to her but still she have infection please recommend some good medicines to cure urine infection fastly because after infection she is always crying and dull pls suggest me.
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees, she can't keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
My 3 week old baby falls asleep during feedings and just won't burp. I hold him upright for up to half an hour while patting her back pretty well. He is drinking both formula and breast milk (both from the bottle). At times he will burp twice and I lay her down, he gets uncomfortable and cries a little, I pick her up and he burps again. I have to do this every 5 to 10 minutes sometimes. Often he will demand more milk when he looks uncomfortable from what seems like gas as he does pass gas after squirming and crying some. Tell me what to do. ?
HI its Bharat from Giridih. I have a continuous bed wetting problem after suffering the serious meningitis problem in the year2000. I have to face same during journey also. Tell me what to do?
My 20 month old boy baby often gets runny nose cold dry cough and persists for nearly 18 days. While the symptoms of cold cough starts he gets fever and after giving p125 3 ml the fever cures but the cough persists for more than a week and gradually decreases I have heard the babies do not need medication for cold and cough Please let me know is this Normal whether he needs medications what type of home remedies can I follow to cure whenever he gets illness.
Sir, we have a child of about 4 months in age, and we hear a thing that There is a cancer causing substance in johnson baby product so not to use these. Is it true doctor, or its just a nuisance.
I have a friend who has a girlfriend and she is pregnant from 1 month. Please tell how to abort that child. (any medicine or vaccine, etc.)
Is it right to give Nutritional food supplement (Zincovit) 5 drops two times for new born baby Pls advice And for mother which tab she has to take after normal delivery.
My 1 year old son is very low in weight. Only 7.3 kg. He likes to breastfeed and does not take cows milk. Does not eat much. Should I wean (stop breastfeeding) him to increase his appetite. Or along with breastfeed how to improve his weight my milk feed supply is average.
My daughter is 25 days old. She is vomiting after some feed. She does not take breast feed. She is taking Isomil. I had done electrolyte taste and the result is Potassium 5.5, Sodium 140 and Chloride 106. Is there any problem?
My twin sons born on 11-08-2015. Three vaccination 6, 10 &14 weeks injected on tamil nadu primary health centre. Any extra vaccination must injects? Pls. Given details.
My 18 months daughter denies to have food all the time and if she eats then quantity is very less. She is of 10 kg only and sh is underweight What to do, pl suggest
My baby boy is 8 month old and he is having fever, cold and cough l. I have consulted pediatrician and he gave cefpodoxime, maxtra paracetamol and ascoril ls. But still he is not fine. Fever is under control now but cough and cold is much. He is unable to breath. Please help.
My daughter is 2 years old. She did not cry at the time of birth. She cried after 2 hours. Neither she can sit nor standup. She is very active in other activities. Every doctor says that it is NEURO problem. Some doctor advised us to do regular exercises. Medicines are also running on. Please advise us regarding such problem.
Hi I am married and I am trying to having a baby but its not happening I don't know I have a problem or my wife dose have a problem?
Your baby's skin is soft and sensitive. Being cautious can reduce the chances of skin infections, but it doesn't in any way refute the possibility altogether. Hence, you must be overly careful. Your baby could face intense discomfort if you happen to neglect the appearance of diaper rashes. Persistent rashes on your baby's bottom can make him or her irritable. Look into the causes and remedies of diaper rash in children to keep your baby cheerful.
Causes of Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Friction and lack of air circulation between the skin and the diaper can make your baby suffer from rashes. Make sure the baby doesn't rub against a diaper for too long; existing rashes can go worse in that case.
- You should never let your child remain in a dirty diaper for more than a while. A dirty diaper increases the risk of bacterial infections on your baby's bottom.
- Skin chafing could also be the reason behind diaper rashes.
- Yeast infections could surface in the form of rashes on a baby's bottom. Yeast or fungus is present in small amounts in every person's body. It can be easily developed in the moist yet warm atmosphere of a child's diaper. Being the mother, if you are on medications, your child's chances of contracting skin rashes is likely to be more. The side effects show in children as they are breastfed.
Ways to Treat Diaper Rash in Babies:
- Each time a diaper is changed; the area must be washed with lukewarm water and cleaned with a soft piece of cloth. The area should then be dried completely. It is best to avoid soaps as they can be harsh on sensitive skin.
- Applying ointments or petroleum jelly can soothe diaper rash. Powder can keep the area dry; it can also remedy itching.
- Feed your child liquids like cranberry juice; it makes his or her urine less concentrated. Concentrated urine can cause severe bacterial infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.