Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.a.shivramaiahYour feedback matters!
How to reduce dark spot on my face? I have oily type skin. Please suggest any dark spot removal cream.
I had a pimple on my cheek. I accidentally scratched it and pressed it. It was gone but it left a red scar which was like a hole. Please help me removing this hole like scar from my cheek. You are my only hope.
My skin type is oily and sensitive. Few months back I struggled with acne. Now it's clear. But redness left lil bit. Recently my derma suggested aziderm 20 gel. Pl tell how much tym it Will take. The ratio of redness is less. Pl tell if there would be any side effects initially. As my skin is sensitive. Does this really work on redness.
I've dark circles but suddenly the one under my left eye became shorter in size than the one under right eye! Is it because of sleeping on just one side or something? May be the reason behind dark circles is that I hardly drink a litre of water per day! But one small n one large! I can't get the logic behind this! Please suggest me something.
My skin colour is brown. I want to make my skin fairer using natural ways. I don't want to use cosmetics. What should I do?
Hi Sir, I lives in Patna, My son is of 8 years & he is having problem some white patches on his body, so we met with a skin specialist. She has advised me to do TSH & Vitamin D test. In the test his TSH level is 10.20 & vitamin D is less. I have consulted a endocrinologist & he has prescribed to take daily half tablet of Thyroxine 25 to him. I am very worried about it. What should I do. Kindly guide me properly.
I don't smoke. I was smoker fr two years but now I have left it from year I have a weak stamina I cant run more I feel laziness weakness even I was intelligent boy in studies but now I dont understand what teacher is teaching tough words I cant remember. I am getting angry more. My eyes have dark circles.
I am a boy of 21 year old. I am trying to act in films how can I increase my fairness and skin buety.
Hello my name is syed I using cream for fairness name is melacare one say I am looking full red and one day iam. Red and white I only wanna look fair may I know which cream is help me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
I have black spots as well as pimples on my body. I used skin removal cream for 5 month but I did not see any change what should I do?
I am 25 year old, male. My problem is in my tongue. There are a black hairy. Both side of my tongue. I have no any problem of this. Bt I frusted by this. What is this?
I am 24 year old. I have dark circles. Which looks very ugly. I tried homemade medicine but no effect. Is there any solution?
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.