Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. K.A. RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
I have drink 3 to 4 litre water but if sometimes it is not possible to drink the water then urine colour changes to yellowish and the pain is also occur on the upper part of the penis and not satisfied with that consumed water what exactly happened with my body I don't know and I feel tired sometimes due to lack of water so what is your opinion about that to maintain and to take precautions.
How much D3 Vitamin level should be their in body n if very low level which medicines should one take.
Sir firstly I am sorry for this question .because I am not regular to questioning this type of question. Sir my private thing is too small .so my married lyf is getting hurted .is there any solutions for this problem? I am too upset for this problem.
I am suffering from allergy. And I have no idea about what kind of allergy I am suffering about. I usually cough and sneeze. Maximum in cold season. And after eating beef and a fried egg.
Masturbation is a natural sexual practice and has given birth to all kinds of myths which stops people from indulging in this form of self-pleasure and here are the top myths about masturbation:
- It can cause you to suffer from Erectile Dysfunction: Erectile Dysfunction refers to the inability to maintain or get an erection during intercourse. The causes of this sexual dysfunction are varied, but masturbation doesn't figure in the list of causes. What really happens is that when you masturbate repeatedly, you become used to your own touch or to a certain kind of sensation. As a result, you may find it difficult to have orgasms with your partner.
- Reduces sex drive: Masturbation does not reduce your sex drive or prevent you from having orgasms. Many people also claim that women get addicted to vibrators and cannot enjoy sex without them. However, there is no truth behind this.
- Children do not masturbate: Masturbation is a normal childhood habit, wherein young children discover the private parts of their bodies and the feelings of pleasure that arise from this activity. Most children begin to play with their private parts by about 5-6 years of age. A child can masturbate once a week or several times a day. There are even researches out there that show male foetuses masturbating in the womb.
- It can cause blindness: Blindness is the most outrageous myth associated with self-induced orgasms. Till date, there has not been a medical case to prove it.
- People in relationships do not masturbate: Whether you're single or in a relationship, masturbation is a healthy sexual activity that you can engage in to fulfil your sexual desires. Studies show that masturbation is a very common behaviour; about 92% of men and 62% of women masturbate. Sometimes, couples also engage in masturbation together as part of their sexual activity.
- It causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
As I am suffering from hyperhidrosis from past few months I have taken treatment from always all doctor (allopathy, homoeopathy and ayurvedic )but I I am having sweating in a large quantity. My all reports are normal also. But still not able to get rid of it. Yesterday I went to another doctor he told me to take proanthocyanidins capsules 100 mg, hydroxyzine hydrochloric 25 mg and oxyvit supplements tablets. And he told me that your hyperhidrosis will be disappear in few days as your all reports are normal but you take too much stress (as I usually take. Is it true that he has given me Right medicine? Please reply.
Sir, I masturbation upto 33 years age ,now my body is weak & my marriage already done. Daily once a day I will do this work. My leg now painful. How to cure.
Does Masturbation Cause Male Infertility?
Does masturbation cause infertility in men? The simple answer to this is 'No'. Masturbation is referred to the stimulation of own genitals for sexual arousal. This in no way can hinder the chances of fathering children. However, if a couple is planning to have a baby, the male partner, needs to restrict his masturbation. This is because masturbation in men leads to ejaculation and if you are planning a baby, you must converse your sperms to impregnate your partner.
When a man masturbates till completion, he ends up ejaculating the semen. For a man who masturbates more often will obviously have a lower volume of semen in his ejaculate compared to men who don't. Masturbating quite often will bring down the quantity of semen per ejaculate and you will have to wait for a certain time period till it is restored. Moreover, masturbating may make you feel tired and drained out and you might lose energy and urge of having an intercourse.
There has been a lot of research on the topic of masturbation and its relation with male infertility. These studies came back with mixed results, with data on both sides of the fence. Some suggested that men should refrain from masturbating if he wants to get a woman pregnant. But most of them voiced that masturbation can in no way make a man infertile.
Another very common myth associated with male masturbation is that it causes erectile dysfunction in men. This is far from being true. Masturbating cannot cause erectile dysfunctions. However, men who are habituated with continuous self-pleasure may sometime find it difficult to attain orgasm with his partner. This may lead to some problems when it comes to starting a family and having a baby.
To conclude, it is not true that masturbation leads to infertility in men. But frequent masturbation may lead to a problem related to conception. Limiting self-pleasure can do a lot to sort out these problems. But if the problem persists and you cannot get your partner pregnant even after you have refrained from masturbating; get in touch with your fertility expert without any further delay
I am a student of 20yrs. I am getting used to sleep 7 hrs a day. But still I feel hazy and weak while doing a little work. What should I do? For your kind information my weight is 54 & height of 5'4.
Sir mai 40 years ka hu maine 15 years tak gutkha (with tobacco) khaya hai. Past 4 years se bilkul chhor diya hai. Lekin mera mouth abi bi kam khulta hai, sirf 2 fingers jati hai. Pls iska upchaar batain. Thanks.
While sleeping my arms are paining? Usually I put my head on my arms but this problem started very recently. Help me please.
Are you addicted to sugar and all sugary items? Have you tried cutting down your sugar intake, only to realize how tough, and sometimes impossible it is? These facts make it evident that something in your brain does not function normally, or in its usual way when it comes to sugar and sugary food items. This occurs because of several factors.
- Sugar addiction is caused by the overstimulation of your brain’s reward center
- Sugar is fattening in a unique way because of its high fructose content. There are various ways in which sugar causes you to overeat, leading to weight gain. The primary reason for developing an addiction to sugar is because of its impact on the brain’s reward center.
- When you eat sugary food, a large amount of dopamine gets released into the Nucleus Accumbens, which is a certain area of the brain. When you consume these food items frequently, the dopamine receptors become slow in regulating. As a result, the receptors for dopamine get lessened. This indicates that the next time you consume these specific food items, the effects of the receptors become blunt.
- For receiving the reward of the same level, you will be tempted into eating more sugary food. Sugar rich food function quite similarly to drugs of abuse such as nicotine, cannabis, amphetamine and cocaine. Similar centers of the brain come into play in both these forms of addiction.
- People having some sort of predisposition towards addiction are likely to get more addicted to such sweet and sugary food items, having no control over consumption.
This is the way in which sugar hijacks your brain chemistry, making you crave for more and more sugar, and in turn influences your behavior.
In some people, certain anatomical changes in the brain take place, when frequently exposed to food rich in sugar. It ends up in full fledged addiction in many people. According to the experiences of drug addicts who have been substance abusers for several years, the addiction to sugar and food rich in sugar content is exactly the same as any kind of drug addiction. There are no major differences, except that the substance of addiction and the consequences are totally different.
Several recovering drug addicts have stated that they crave for sugar, junk food, and any sweet food item in the same way they craved for alcohol and other drugs. This proves the level of addictive sugar, and it is recommended for everybody to abstain from consuming too much sugar. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.