Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. K A RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I am 40 years old I have gastric problem in 8 years I taken allopathy, ayurvedic, siddha, homeopathy no use what can I do.
I am 19 years old male. I have been suffering from peanut allergy from 4-5 months. I have consulted the doc. For 3-4 times, though the medication worked but as it got over the rashes used to resurface. I have been so scared of the rashes that I am not having peanut at all, even to my gym trainer in telling me to have peanut butter, I even used to have it but this allergy has ruined everything, once it happened when I was on a date, I felt so embarrassed, this have been affecting my confidence too. Sometimes this gets me depressed. I am not 100% but 90% sure that it is a peanut allergy. But I have even noticed that very rarely even I have not consumed peanut butter the rashes still come up, I do not know if I did consumed peanut by-mistakenly or the rashes appeared even after not consuming peanut. Please help me out and give some permanent solution so that I can again start having peanut again.
Sir main masturbation Bhut jyada krta hu din mein 2 bar jarur or yeh lagatar pichle 5-6 Sallo se hai jish Karan Mera sperm bhi Kam ho gaya hai or patla bhi hai.
I am facing lack of sexual power since last one year. When penis starts exciting. I feel mild pain in the penis. What could be the reason.
I am 35 year old male and I have chest pain from last two months. I have taken painkillers but no effect of that. I have acidity also. So what I do?Please suggest.
Have pcod. On 2 cycle of clomid. Still didn't get conceive Side effects of clomid are there. Weight increase. What should I do next.
Homeopathic remedies can soothe the pain and soreness of bruises that come from injury, reduce swelling and fluid leakage into surrounding tissues, and generally encourage healing. Some of the commonly indicated remedies are:
Arnica montana, calendula, staphysagria
Ledum palustre, hypericum, bellis perennis, calcarea phosphorica, ruta graveolens, phosphorus, symphytum,
Homeopathic remedies can help to soothe the pain of burns and reduce the chance of blistering. Burns require immediate attention to prevent further tissue damage, so cold applications and natural remedies should always be close at hand.
Cantharis, causticum, phosphorus, urtica urena, cantharis and calendula tinctures are often applied to promote rapid healing.
Insect bites and stings
Homeopathy provides safe and effective natural options for all types of bug bites and stings.
Apis mel, ledum palustre, hypericum perforatum, cantharis
Sprains and strains
A strain is an injury in which muscle fibres are unduly stretched. Sometimes it is partially torn resulting into swelling, spasm or rigidity and pain in the affected muscle as well. Homeopathic remedies are effective in removing the pain and swelling and aiding in rapid relief.
Hi I feel dizziness always and I checked BP it is fine. I can not able to sleep properly. Could you please advise.
My penis is having red patches? Dr. Say it is fungal bacterial infection. What can I do. I have this problem from last 5 years. It does not cure 100%.If I do sex than these patches are disappear. But after few day it appears again. What can I do? I am getting afraid very much. Can it is having any permanent solution? Please give mi proper solution or treatment permanent solution for this.
Ah, autumn - a time when the air is crisp and leaves turn a cavalcade of colors, and men wonder what specific sex tips they can use on their partners to boost their intimacy to even higher levels. Assuming that consistent penis care has resulted in a penis that is up and game for some new activities, the following autumn-focused sex tips can enliven the fall for just about any man. And since autumn is a time when sex drives are generally at their peak, these sex tips should prove especially timely.
Sure, the image that most readily comes to mind when one hears autumn is the cascade of red, yellow, gold and brown leaves that cover the earth. With trees denuding themselves left and right, it's the perfect opportunity for a guy to take advantage of Nature to up his sex game.
- Be a rake. All those leaves can't just lie where they fall; they have to be raked up. If the back yard is decently private, invite a bedmate over and share physiques and leaf expertise by raking up the yard in the nude. Invite that lucky partner to help by doffing their clothes and bagging the leaves - and anything else that catches their fancy.
- Pile it on. Too shy to rake in the buff? Stay clothed but gather those leaves into a huge pile. Then grab a partner and fall into the leaves together in a warm embrace. With the leaves as cover, feel free to rub mid-sections together - and if the leaves provide sufficient coverage, let loose a couple of zippers and proceed to the main event.
- Cos play. Why should the kids have all the dress-up fun? Partners can add a little spice to their sex lives by donning costumes and acting out appropriate scenarios. (Hint: Encourage a partner to dress as a vampire who wants to suck life-giving blood and then emphasize just how full of blood an erect penis is.)
- Bob for apples. Draw a nice hot bath for two. With her breasts bobbing up in the water like a pair of ripe apples, take time to shower them with oral attention. Start by kissing, licking and sucking on them, but feel free to move on to using hands if she likes; bending the bobbing for apples rules is fine if no one else is there to report it.
- Celebrate alone. Want a seasonal way to celebrate some "alone time?" Carve a pumpkin into a personal Jack O'Lantern - with just one hole that's about the thickness of an erect penis. The next step should be obvious to any man who's ever had an erection.
- Bundle up - and off. That tangy autumn snap in the air means that everyone will be adding a few layers. So have fun taking them off. Why not perform a Chippendale's strip for an enthusiastic mate, removing that hat, scarf, gloves, and so forth? And once nude, be a gentleman and help the lady with her own clothes - taking extra care with those delicate unmentionables.
Autumn sex tips like these can make the fall a terrific season for sex - as long as the man's penis is ready to play. Keeping it healthy via a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) is therefore crucial. Select a crème that features L-arginine, a valuable amino acid that is known for its role in creating nitric oxide. This in turn helps to open up penile blood vessels and keep them ready for that all-important blood flow that sustains erections. If the crème also contains vitamin C, so much the better; this vitamin is a key component for collagen production and erectile tissue function. Enjoy the fall!