Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Savanur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SavanurYour feedback matters!
What is blood pressure. Why it is increased and decrease. How I measure it. How I normal range again.
I have a dry cough from past 5 days, its not a seasonal one. Yearly once I am going to get the same, and I have to suffer for atleast a month. Can you suggest me on this.
I am 22 years. I had unprotected sex before 3 days of my period date but my periods not come till now please suggest me any pills for get period I did not take any medicine after unprotected sex please suggest me any pills thank you.
Dear Doctor, I am being consulting doctor from past 10 years for Mixed anxiety, depression,fear and also head ache at times. I feel a heavy feeling in my chest region an feeling which can not be expressed, some times I feel like what I have done 5 min ago will not remember and also I do not know if I am doing things right, Please help me in this with an appointment from you. Doctor is changing many tablets but its not working properly as sometimes I feel the same. Tablets as of today Nexito 10 mg 0-0-1 Eliwell 0-0-1 Looking forward for your response. Bharath.
My daughter is 3 month old. Her face goes red after taking bath. Is there any solution to this problem.
In my left hand numbness started after my crt implantation. I consult nuero & concern cardiac, but no result.
I recently (about 2 months back) suffered frm dengue. And now frm past 3-4weeks my hairs are falling massively. And only now 1/3 is left. I m really very worried of my massive hairfall. Suggest me wht can I do?
Sir I am feeling burning sensation in my penis when semen discharge and it last for 8 days and goes away Its happening with me from 3 years urine reports are normal. What's d problem kindly suggest. Will it affect to my partner While intercourse?
There are two kidneys in the body on the right and left sides, which have a significant role in metabolism, as outlined below.
- Regulation of minerals, including sodium and potassium
- Production of urine through which metabolic wastes, including urea, are cleared out
- Production of the hormone renin which is essential for controlling blood pressure
- Production of the hormone calcitriol which ensures the bones receive the required calcium
- Production of the hormone erythropoietin which is essential for proper red blood cell growth.
Any impaired kidney function leads to all these associated organs being affected, such as increased blood pressure, improper bone functioning and blood cell formation. So, whenever a kidney disease is suspected, early diagnosis and treatment is very essential. This results in minimal treatment and better prognosis.
Most people undergo an annual chemical test to check the blood and urine, which would indicate increase in protein levels or other abnormalities. When there is increase in the protein level, a kidney disease needs to be ruled out. One of the best ways to identify renal issues is to do a renal scan. Some of the common reasons for getting a renal scan done are listed below:
- To assess the blood flow through the kidneys. Improper flow often is a result of arterial narrowing and high blood pressure. This could be the first step in diagnosing hypertension. This is usually followed by a blood chemical test, which indicates the increased amount of protein and urea in the blood.
- To check the abnormalities in the shape, size, and structure of the kidneys.
- To assess kidney disorders like tumours, cysts, abscesses, etc.
- To assess the effect of injury on the kidney from a trauma or injury.
- To identify renal stones, the size, number, location, etc., which is essential for planning the treatment.
- To find and assess any growth in the kidney. To assess the efficacy of the treatment for kidney diseases.
- To assess how well a transplanted kidney is functioning.
- The good thing about a renal scan is that it can help identify more than one problem during a single scan.
What is done?
A radioisotope material is injected into a vein and the flow of this material is then monitored. This scan evaluates the blood flow through and to the kidneys; how the urine flow takes place; and the size/structure of the kidneys. The scan will take about two hours to complete. A renogram is a graph that shows the flow of the tracer through the kidney.
A different density of uptake indicates different disease conditions. It is usually a painless procedure other than the slight discomfort caused by the needle prick. The results are usually available within two days for the doctor to interpret and take appropriate action.