Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyoti Savanur
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SavanurYour feedback matters!
When I close my eyes and try to sleep something happens in my head I don't know how to explain. I am feeling too scared many thoughts are running through my head .please give me any solutions. I have been having headache quiet frequently .At nights I feel dam scared .I am unable to sleep.
Sir, now a days feeling very Lazy I can't concentration studies. In morning feeling sweet pain in my stomach.
I am 24 years old male and I masturbate a lot by that I have weak erection please reply ke with best solution.
M a fat person dat means mai chest and stomach r in same size n m little short how shud I cntrl mai diet.
Gud evening sir my name Kalyani I am 28 years old not married I am suffering from a over hair fall I am not a any health complaints sir please tell me oil and shampoo fair re hair growth and my hair was falling forehead to start.
My boyfriend had a pimple like spot on his lip and he went down on me but now im slightly paranoid as I am not 100% sure if it was a pimple or not. He said when he popped it that it had white puss. I have researched and I know that coldsores are filled with clear fluid and not puss and that if a couple mutually have the same hsv virus then it is unlikely that they can pass it to one another. I also know that if it is already in my body then I can't really pass it to another body part. However I am still unsure. Thank you.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis my cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!