Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti SavanurYour feedback matters!
Sir. I am having hair fall now a days and my hair got too thin. I am a boy of 15 year. Tell me why it is happening & some ways to prevent it & schedule for hair wash. I am having dandruff also.
I also have an eye problem in the left eye. At first there were floaters and 2 black dots. I went for check up 3 times but after scanning all the report's were normal. I feel a bit heavy in left eye. Some times its burning. Doctor also gave me some eye drops as they say due to dryness. What is that. It is still there.
In my body had some black colors coming in legs and my back What is the reasons for it how treat this.
It is happening recently mostly from one month, While I am doing masturbation I am getting severe headache at left side at back so I can't continue that. I did not take any medications recently. May I know the reason why it is happening.
Hi, I am having hb1ac 5.6, fasting sugar 92 after eating 110. Thyroid normal. Facing all the symptoms of low sugar, first sweating ,thirst then hunger ,I am following diet and exercise but after every 2 hrs I am facing it ,heart becomes heavy .how to come out from it what precaution to be taken ,how can I become normal.
I am silm boy I want to increase my body structure please give me some suggestion my diet is good always but my body is so week.
What is the best treatment for puffy eyes and dark circles in terms of medication. Can you suggest any medicines.
Sir/madam, I am 21 years old. I get shiver of my hands when I lift any few weights for ex. Recently I played volley ball the shiver was continued for few days. Even if get some anxiety my total body shivers slightly legs most. How should I get it controlled. Please suggest best remedies.
What is the liver disease as well as its treatment and way of prevention from this disease and causation?
Im 30 years trying for pregnancy I had 2eggs in my right ovaries at13th day is it normal or otherwise what can I do for my egg growth for pregnancy.
I am 41 year old working in IT company. My shoulder and neck is paining after sitting in front of computer after a day long.
If someone is consuming alcohol then whether the ANTI RABIES VACCINE will work properly on his body or not.
Sir/mam I have problem in my chest nipples. They are puffy but if I rubbed them they become normal and hard or if I touch them with some of kind cold item then also they become normal and hard but after some time ie. 1 or 2 minutes they become puffy again. I suffering from this last 8-9 years. I did not feel any pain in them, doing my exercises and any other works comfortably but it looks veru odd. I did feel confident. I think its not a gynecomastia. Pls help.
I hv a lot of dark spots of pimples on my face. please suggest some tips to clear. Can they clear its own?
Hi, I am 27 year old male. My penis isn't straight and its tilted towards left. Wanted to know is their any cure if yes then procedure. If possible the approx cost will be too helpful.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.
Related Tip: "6 Must Know Beauty Tips for Oily Skin!"