Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Jyoti Jain

MBBS, DNB (Family Medicine)

General Physician, Bangalore

22 Years Experience  ·  350 at clinic
Dr. Jyoti Jain MBBS, DNB (Family Medicine) General Physician, Bangalore
22 Years Experience  ·  350 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Jyoti Jain
Dr. Jyoti Jain is a trusted General Physician in Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore. She has been a successful General Physician for the last 22 years. She is a qualified MBBS, DNB (Family Medicine) . She is currently associated with Sagar Hospitals - Banashankari in Kumaraswamy Layout, Bangalore. You can book an instant appointment online with Dr. Jyoti Jain on

Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College), - 1995
DNB (Family Medicine) - Dayanand Sagar College, Bangalore, - 2009
Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Sagar Hospitals - Banashankari

Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Dayananda Sagar Institution campus, Kumaraswamy Layout. Landmark: Behind to Dayanand CollegeBangalore Get Directions
350 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Jyoti Jain

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 23 years old male. The size of my pens is getting smaller, I often do masturbation. Is that the reason for it? Please help me with because I am getting married on March 2016 I have no time left.

General Physician, Mumbai
Don't concentrate on the size of the penis and just increase your self confidence and involve more time in fore play activity with your partner
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My scrotum left side is lowered and over scrotum skin some fluid bulges are there.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Hydrocele is fluid accumulated in the sac that surrounds the testicles. It may involve either one side (unilateral) or both sides (bilateral) of the scrotum.  Homoeopathy works very well for mild to moderate cases. Surgery is advised but if internal homeopathic medicine can help then why to go for surgery? The homoepathic treatment offers a very safe and effective way to cure. Homeopathy deals with the cause of the disease so that no further recurrence occurs. Homeopathy offers the natural way for the treatment of hydrocele. The treatment works wonderfully in various diseases. In homeopathy case taking is the most important part which reveals cause of the disease and accordingly medicine is prescribed. The remedies act wonderfully if prescribed correctly. The medicines help in reducing pain if present, help in absorption of fluid, help in healing if the underlying cause is injury, help in reducing swelling. There are 56 medicines which give great relief. However, the correct choice and the resulting relief is a matter of experience and right judgment on the part of the doctor. The treatment is decided after thorough case taking of the patient.  you can consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I m feeling tonsil problem since last 7 days, I have used many house hold medicines but there is no big relief, please suggest me some medicine or home made natural medicine. Waiting for your reply.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take belladonna 30 - thrice daily for next 3-4 days. Gargle with saline water at least thrice daily for next 3 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Respected doctors, I am suffering from premature ejaculation ,and I ejaculate in just 1 min or sometimes even more earlier. I am not satisfied with myself . I also hv a little bend of my penis towards left. although that bend is not affecting me but I think because of it my penis size is been affected. I am in great thinking of what to do . Can anything be done towards it?

Sexologist, Jaipur
If you are able to do sex with bend penis, then do not' worry for that. For premature ejaculation you can use big fun spray. Spray 15 mins before the act. And wash. It should improve, if not then some times surgery is helpfull.
24 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Am having small penis with less count of sperm come after erection it may cause my sexual life in another one year am going to marry am concerned about can I make pregnant for her.

D.E.H.M, B.E.M.S, M.D.(E.H)
Sexologist, Faridabad
First of of all put your life style to bit correction. Improve you diet. Do exercises and yoga. Take sleep enough and on time. Andy take ayurvedic treatment. Your most of problem may be solver by ayurvedic medicines.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir. I am ajeet yc from Vijayapur. Now I am studying MCA final year. I have stammering problem. Will you please help me to speak. I am speaking good but some of words start with k, s, p, q, etc I struggled on this spells.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear, welcome to lybrate. Stammering is" speaking with sudden involuntary pauses and a tendency to repeat the initial letters of words" or" say something with difficulty, repeating the initial letters of words and with sudden involuntary pauses" stammering could be due to two reasons. First reason is vocal cord misalignment. Second is psychological performance anxiety. First of all you should consult an ent specialist and evaluate your vocal chords. If there is problem, ent specialist will be able to correct it. If there is no problem with your vocal chords, the best option is stammer therapy. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had been diagnosed with typhoid one month back. I hav taken antibiotics and better now. But today I saw blood in my stools. Whenever stool was coming out blood was also thr. There is itching also near the anus. Im worried alot. What will b the reason.

MD-Ayurveda,Kayachikitsa(Ayurvedic physician), BAMS, MD
Ayurveda, Jammu
Dear user you may b hving piles or fissure, since blood is commin. Now we Hv to rule out wheather it is piles or fissure. Constipation aggrevates the condition so avoid it. Drink lot of fluids fibre diet avoid sour spicy, oily, food and junk food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have some problem with my penis thickness. It is very weak and not getting enough hard during intercourse and having pre-ejaculation. Aslo weak during normal times. Please help.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Your have multiple problem related to sex and and in my routine practise I have come across many cases like yours and in 80 % cases the reason was the same and that was h/o masturbation frequently or sexual excesses along with erection problems. If yours is also such kind of a case then please feel free to consult me as myself being a homoeopathic physician with a experience of 20 years in this field, can assure you that your problem of pe or any other problem regarding sex will be permanently cured with some very effective homoeopathic treatment and management.--------------start taking below given medicines for 2 months and although I am very much sure thatthese medicines will surely help you but after 2 months of taking these medicines I would like you to purchase my sexual problems in males package available on lybrate composing 3 months medicine plus management for how to control pe naturally and unlimited telephonic consultation with me, as I will be free to adjust the dose according to your problem which I can not do in prescribed medicines------------------------------ homoeopathic medicine-------------------- lycopodium 30 (dr reckeweg) drink 2 drops direct on tongue daily night-------------------- acid phos 30 (dr reckeweg)) drink 2 drops direct on tongue 2 times daily-------------------- damiaplant (schwabe german) drink 20 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily------------------ purely homoeopathic, so no sideeffects daily bramari pranayam for 10 minutes.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I have a headache problem whenever I am driving by 1_2 hours its gives me lot of pain.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please take plenty of water. Do wear helmet if riding a bike. Avoid too much exposure to direct sunlight.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 45 year old my problem is night sleeping very trouble maximum 2 hours sleeping.

Ayurveda, Jalgaon
hello fist of all reduce your stress. dont have over expectations. do the work heavy but not have burden. do regular exercises. eat only fresh food. avoid spices. give daily 1 hr for your hobbies.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am the kidney patient. I have kidney blockage and my one kidney works 16%. I want to know can I do the gym?

PGP In Diabetologist, Fellowship in non-invasive Cardiology, MD - Medicine, MBBS
Endocrinologist, Delhi
yes, why not .but, don't do weight training and avoid severe exercise causing dehydration. physical exercise routine barring weight exercises will definitely help you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Vitamin E

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai

Vitamin e

Vitamin e is key for strong immunity and healthy skin and eyes. In recent years, vitamin e supplements have become popular as antioxidants. These are substances that protect cells from damage. However, the risks and benefits of taking vitamin e supplements are still unclear.

Why do people take vitamin e:
Many people use vitamin e supplements in the hopes that the vitamin's antioxidant properties will prevent or treat disease. But studies of vitamin e for preventing cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's disease, cataracts, and many other conditions have been inconclusive.

So far, the only established benefits of vitamin e supplements are in people who have an actual deficiency. Vitamin e deficiencies are rare. They're more likely to people who have diseases, such as digestive problems and cystic fibrosis. People on very low-fat diets may also have low levels of vitamin e.

The recommended dietary allowance (rda) includes the vitamin e you get from both the food you eat and any supplements you take.


Vitamin e (alpha-tocopherol): recommended dietary allowance (rda)
In milligrams (mg) and international units (iu)


1-3 years

6 mg/day (9 iu)

4-8 years

7 mg/day (10.4 iu)

9-13 years

11 mg/day (16.4 iu)


14 years and up

15 mg/day (22.4 iu)


15 mg/day (22.4 iu)


19 mg/day (28.5 iu)


14 years and up

15 mg/day (22.4 iu)

The tolerable upper intake levels of a supplement are the highest amount that most people can take safely. Higher doses might be used to treat vitamin e deficiencies. But you should never take more unless a doctor says so.

(children & adults)

Tolerable upper intake levels (ul) of
Vitamin e (alpha-tocopherol)
In milligrams (mg) and international units (iu)

1-3 years

200 mg/day (300 iu)

4-8 years

300 mg/day (450 iu)

9-13 years

600 mg/day (900 iu)

14-18 years

800 mg/day (1, 200 iu)

19 years and up

1, 000 mg/day (1, 500 iu)

 Good sources of vitamin e include:
Vegetable oils
Green leafy vegetables, like spinach
Fortified cereals and other foods

Risks of taking vitamin e:

The risks and benefits of taking vitamin e are still unclear. Long-term use (over 10 years) of vitamin e has been linked to an increase in stroke.

In addition, an analysis of clinical trials found patients who took either synthetic vitamin e or natural vitamin e in doses of 400 iu per day -- or higher -- had an increased risk of dying from all causes, which seems to increase even more at higher doses. Cardiovascular studies also suggest that patients with diabetes or cardiovascular disease who take natural vitamin e at 400 iu per day have an increased risk of heart failure and heart failure-related hospitalization.

Vitamin e supplements might be harmful when taken in early pregnancy. One study found that women who took vitamin e supplementation during the first 8 weeks of pregnancy had a 1.7 to nine-fold increase in congenital heart defects. The exact amount of vitamin e supplements used by pregnant women in this study is unknown.

A large population study showed that men using a multivitamin more than seven times per week in conjunction with a separate vitamin e supplement actually had a significantly increased risk of developing prostate cancer.

2 people found this helpful

I am 22 years old, I am suffering from headache from 6 months. But I can't identity whether it is a maigrane or not and how can I got relief from it.?

MD - Pathology
General Physician, Amritsar
If headache is accompanied by nausea and vomiting it may be migraine but not always migraine is accompanied by nausea/ vomiting if pain is not relieved by routine analgesics, take tablet suminat 100 rapid release. Do you sleep well any anxiety or depression rule out these things and see a psychiatrist of you not relieved of pain.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, I am 27 years old male and having pain all joints feeling rest less no energy high hart rate headache no appetite in morning feeling vomiting what should I do?

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol and also start with Tablet folvite 5mg once a day for six months and tablet vitamin D3 60000iu once a week for six months
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am facing severe mucus inside head, so that while breathing heavily, mucus comes to mouth and Pain in a single spot in right eyebrow.

DHMS (Hons.)
Homeopath, Patna
Dear lybrate user, you r suffering from sinusitis. * avoid, cold intake cold exposure dust, smoke junk food. * go for meditation to clear your nasal passage. Take homoeo medicine * @ sang nit 200 -6 pills thrice. @ silicia 1000-6 pills, wkly. Report, fortnightly take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 37 yrs old male having a problem of premature ejaculation and erection prob, kindle help me please.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Consult doctor so that we can detect the cause, teach you some basic tips and exercises and give treatment, if needed.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 34 ys men and have very hard pain on left leg from bottom to top in the time walking 3 meter the pain increase and bend the body left side what I can do ?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Bangalore
Hi, This is sciatica due to your l5 disc extrusion. The bulging disc will need to be reduced. See a spine specialist for surgical treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My legs are paining a lot and and I have a lot of hairs fall and headache my nails become very much read.

General Physician, Mumbai
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and Take tablet folvite 5mg once a day and tablet vitaminD (60000iu) once a week for six months
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

age 42. And I have a problem of cervical bulging C6-C7. And pains at back bone, neck Hands, also headache. Some fertile balance disturbed. Pls suggest what type of diets and Yoga can be done.

Occupational Therapy (OT)
Occupational Therapist, Jaipur
Add warm foamentation thrice daily, cervical traction may help. Do smooth stretching and strengthening exercises. Collar not to use during exercises.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sie or mam. I'm Rakesh and I'm 21 year old guy. I have marked somethings that is when I exited and afraid a little then my heartbeat is become so faster. And in that time I feel my heartbeat. And also I did face breathing problem before 1 yera. So I want to know that now what happening with me and is it serious? If yes then please suggest me what I will do for that.

Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynaecology, MBBS
General Physician, Delhi
At 30 get investigation done for heart. Ecg and halter tests plus blood pressure and blood tests done for sugar and lipids and get back here with reports. You will get more guidance from any of us here on the forum.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed