Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old lady. I gave birth to my child in march. I do not have enough breastmilk. Can you tell me any medicine for increasing breast milk?
I'm 50 years old female. For last one year I'm feeling like my left breast increasing in size. And light pain in muscles.
Is white discharge is common in early pregnancy or any problem?(I am 5 weeks now) worried lot, what to do?
I am 21 year old women, last period was on 8th June 2016, on 27th june had no deep intercourse but tried to insert, no ejaculation, later I had period on 13th june first day period was normal, 2nd and 3rd day had light period while prior to 13th for about a week I was in deep stress as well, I am confused. My breasts are normal, no nausea or dizziness. Please advice.
Dear sir/mam I got pregnant to 5 months and have twin baby. Comes some water from vagina three or four time in a day. please suggestions to me precautions & treatment.
My periods yet nt started. It was supposed to start on 3rd May. The home pregnancy test is negative. Pls suggest. My period hv been very regular and follow 28 days cycle.
*2 Glasses Of Water After Waking Up - Helps Activate Internal Organs
*1 Glass of Water 30 Minutes Before a Meal - Helps Digestion
*1 Glass of Water Before taking a bath/shower - Helps Lower Blood Pressure
*1 Glass of water before Going to Bed - Avoids Stroke or Heart Attack
It’s onset of festive season and also a heavy travelling time in India. Very often many people feel unwell while travelling. This problem is called Motion Sickness. Many of us, irrespective of age, feel sick while on road trips. This does extend to other modes of transports as well. Some common symptoms of motion sickness are fatigue, nausea, pale skin, headache, vomiting, increased salivation, sweating and dizziness. They usually occur when the motion begins and stop with the motion. Some ways to combat motion sickness with natural remedies are:
1. Ginger: Ginger is well known for its effectiveness in motion sickness. Ginger's primary active chemical component is Gingerol has been scientifically proven to be a valuable anti-motion sickness agent.
You can have ginger in tea, or as juice mixed with lemon juice, or just swallowing half a teaspoon of freshly chopped ginger with or without honey, before you travel. Ginger 500mg capsules are available in the market that also can be taken. It has antiemetic properties which reduce motion sickness and also aids digestion which in turn helps avoid nausea. Ginger is safe for even pregnant women and children.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar - It is helpful in many health conditions, motion sickness being one of them. It has alkaline and pH balancing effect on our bodies, this helping cure motion sickness. In a cup of lukewarm water, add a tablespoon of honey and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. Drink this about half an hour before you are due to travel and give it some time to settle. If already suffering from motion sickness, then rinse your mouth with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in half a cup of water.
3. Peppermint - Drinking peppermint tea before travelling is an effective way to combat motion sickness. You can also keep peppermint candy with you and suck on to it slowly when you start feeling uneasy. Alternatively, drop a few drops of peppermint oil on your handkerchief and smell it whenever you don't feel good.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hi I had slight bleeding like patches for past 3 days, now it has stopped. I took a hcg home test and got negative. My period was due on 14 March but have never got it. please help me.
Hello doctor actually I have missed period I have done upt bt its negative I also done B.HCG its report is <2 miu/ml what does it show whether I am pregnant or not? Pls reply.
I had anal sex with my girlfriend . It happened without our knowledge. Without protection. It happened very strongly .Now I'm scared about STD. What should I do.
If you want to have a safe pregnancy by curtailing all sorts of complications, then you have to promptly respond to warning bells. There are certain warning symptoms that should not be neglected at all as that might put your pregnancy in danger.
- Bleeding: This kind of situation cannot be ignored as that often leads to serious issues like placental abruption or miscarriage. In this case, you are definitely in need of the assistance of any expert midwife.
- Swollen face or hands: Slightly swollen face or hands in pregnancy are normal, but if you observe excessive puffiness, especially on your feet and ankles, then it is a warning sign as it might lead to toxaemia or PIH. Therefore, consulting a doctor is very much needed in this regard.
- Abdominal pain: Round ligament pain is quite normal, and you do not have to worry about the same. But if the pain is accompanied by bleeding, then the danger of miscarriage might come into being, and thus you should be very much alert about the same.
- Blurry vision: Both blurry vision and dizziness are the commonest pregnancy symptoms. But if they get increased suddenly, visit your doctor.
- Itching: Itching is common during pregnancy mostly due to stretching of the skin. Your skin also becomes dry. But if it continues for long, then you should check the same with your doctor for avoiding liver disorder.
- Fever: Exposure to flu and cold viruses increases during pregnancy, as a result of which fever occurs. But if the fever lasts for more than 48 hours, then viral conditions can be expected, which are pretty dangerous.
- Unwanted back pain: Normal pain in pregnancy is alright, but excessive pain might indicate bladder or kidney infections, preterm labour, miscarriage or cyst. All these conditions should be essentially avoided to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- Gushing of fluid: If you are not in labour, but are feeling wet constantly, then it is better to see a doctor. There might be a great possibility of breaking of water, and this is quite dangerous in the advanced stage of pregnancy.
Less movement of baby Experiencing baby kicking is quite natural during pregnancy, and if stops suddenly, then there is something wrong. Kicking patterns should be followed and then only you will be able to realize whether the baby is normal or not. If you are facing any of the above symptoms, then immediately visit your doctor.