Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
I am vegetarian and leads a simple healthy life which include daily 3 km walk but still there is increase in weight I weigh 70 kgs and want to loose at least 5 kgs. please suggest.
Breast lift surgery or Mastopexy is a form of plastic surgery used for lifting or raising sagging breasts in women. The size, contour and elevation of the breasts are modified or corrected using this procedure.
The position and shape of the breasts in women change after pregnancy, breastfeeding, suffering weight loss or with age. A breast lift surgery is effective in treating sagging breasts.
During a breast lift surgery, extra skin is removed from the breasts, and the surrounding tissues are tightened for reshaping of the breasts. The nipples and areola are also reshaped to a better location. A breast lift surgery may involve the procedures of liposuction and abdominoplasty for an even better rejuvenation.
Breast lift surgery is undertaken by many women for different reasons. Some women do not like their breast shape or volume after pregnancy and have this surgery done.
A breast lift surgery offers various benefits. They are:
- A breast lift surgery improves the body image of a woman and also boosts her self-esteem. Women feel their breasts have been affected negatively after pregnancy and undergoing this surgery enables them to have satisfactory breasts again. A breast lift surgery does not cause the breasts to increase in size. They appear bigger because they are higher in position and firmer than before.
- Having a breast lift surgery can push you to make better and healthier choices about your lifestyle. For undergoing any form of surgery, it is recommended that you stay as healthy as possible. This includes proper diet and eating habits along with regular exercise.
- A breast lift surgery improves the quality of life in women. Body image is improved, and the woman feels good about her breasts and body as a whole. According to studies, 92% of women having a breast lift surgery had improved self-esteem and a better, healthier life than before. Women become less conscious about their breasts after the surgery, as the breasts become satisfactory.
- As a result of this surgery, some clothes may fit better, and a woman can experiment with trendier outfits, and may also not wear a bra at times.
- A breast lift surgery gives women a better proportion between their breasts and buttocks. The contrast is better and makes a woman more attractive. More cleavage is created, and the breasts get more projected.
A breast lift surgery is an efficient procedure to improve the breasts of women. Sagging breasts are corrected by a surgery which gives certain benefits to women. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Hi i'm 23 years old and my height is 5'5 and weight is 68 can you please suggest me some methods to loose weight with in few months. Thankyou.
I am 20 years old and I take about 5-6 hours sleep daily but I feel very sleepy all the day. Suggest some days to make my days active.
From the last ten days while brisk walking suddenly every thing gets blurred and elevated heart beat after taking a small break of 10-15 second I regain my conscience and walk home slowly. What tests and precautions you suggest and to which doctor to contact. I am june'68 born male with 5.6 height and 80 kg weight.
I am 28 years having 4 years old boy baby. Now I am again pregnant. Last 1 years I am also in depression. Taking treatment under my Dr. . Is my second baby will be normal mentally and physically or there is any chance of defects.
How to increase length of hairs fast. Health and long hairs. I wanna know food intake. And do and do nots.
He is having fever from yesterday and he had vomiting also. I gave him t98 for fever and ondem for vomit. Doctor said it's Gastroenteritis, but he is not passing loose stools so I doubt. Today he's having fever only not vomit. But fever is about 102. Please suggest.
I am a 22-year-old unmarried man. I have been having unprotected sex with a married woman. She has 1 children and has sex with both me and her husband. But I had sex with her 2009 to 2012 may be 5 to 6 time. She's married past 12 years. Last year I tested my All STD test my all test came negative (only hsv1positive. Still I haven't any kind of symptoms on my body. I never got health problems from 2009 to 2017. Now my question (1) I have been reading about Hpv on Google since last 2 months now I feel like I will have hpv IS it possible after long period without any symptoms (2) I am a man and how do I know thatI have Hpv or not?(After 9 years) (3) After getting information about Hpv on Google, I am fully depression. I do not have any kind of symptoms but at all times I think about HPV. How can I prove that I have not HPV? (4) I also showed the skin specialist doctor but doctor said that even after so long time, no symptoms you don't worry but I can't believe on my doctor reason is Google.
I got accident in my right knee 10 years before. There are no fractures. But I am not able to knee down and I get irritating pain and that pain slowly got in to my right back. What should I do ?
The top 5 reasons to eat broccoli are:
1) A high intake of broccoli has been found to reduce the risk of aggressive prostate cancer and may also help prevent heart disease.
2) Averaging just four weekly servings of veggies like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower slashed the risk of dying from any disease by 26% among 6,100 people studied for 28 years.
3) Broccoli contains a flavonoid called kaempferol which has anti-inflammatory properties. This makes broccoli potentially useful in assisting with chronic inflammatory ailments, such as arthritis or gout.
4) This dark green veg also helps your body absorb vitamin D. This is due to broccoli’s high levels of of vitamins A and K, which both aid in the healthy absorption of vitamin D.
5) Broccoli may have a positive impact on our body's ability to naturally detox. This is possibly due to three phytonutrients found in unique combination in broccoli - glucoraphanin, gluconasturtiian, and glucobrassicin. This nutritional trio is able to support all steps in body's detox process, including neutralization and elimination of unwanted contaminants.
How to eat broccoli?
Broccoli is usually boiled or steamed but may be eaten raw and has become popular as a raw vegetable in hors d'œuvre trays.
As the benefits of broccoli are thought to greatly reduce if boiled, light steaming is a far healthier way of cooking it. Scientists have also discovered that steaming broccoli lightly releases the maximum amount of sulforaphane.