Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. JyotiYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 26 years old (72 kg). Few months back i.e march I had gall bladder removal surgery. Which was successful. Der was no complications. And surgeon advice me to take regular meals but to avoid high fatty foods. But now I feel like discomfort in heart. Like something is pinching over inside. M worry plzz suggest wat do I need to do.
I have my last period o 12 th april 2016, and next due date was 5th may, then on 9th may I took pregnancy test, I got positive result, but on 11 th may Dr. told till the sac is not visible, I am bit worried.
Blood is coming from my teeth and whenever I wash my teeth with my hand blood came with split. It is happening from 10 days. What should I do?
Teeth me water cold and hot lagta h halka dard b rehta h please tell me kese kya kru ki thik ho jay.
I am a 23 year old male and have almost 60% of my hair are grey. Im applying the chemical hair color to hide my grey hairs, due to this I lost my hairs. Which one is the best solution to regrow my hair and to prevent from further greying and repair my grey hairs. Pl help.
1. It counteracts the effects of weight-promoting genes. Harvard medical researchers looked at 32 obesity-promoting genes in over 12,000 people to determine how much these genes actually contribute to body weight. They then discovered that, among the study participants who walked briskly for about an hour a day, the effects of those genes were cut in half.
2. It helps tame a sweet tooth. 15-minute walk can curb cravings for chocolate and even reduce the amount of chocolate you eat in stressful situations. And the latest research confirms that walking can reduce cravings and intake of a variety of sugary snacks.
Walking for 2.5 hours a week — that’s just 21 minutes a day — can cut your risk of heart disease by 30%. In addition, this do-anywhere, no-equipment-required activity has also been shown to reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer, lower blood pressure and cholesterol, and keep you mentally sharp.
3. It reduces the risk of developing breast cancer. Researchers already know that any kind of physical activity blunts the risk of breast cancer. But an American Cancer Society study that zeroed in on walking found that women who walked seven or more hours a week had a 14% lower risk of breast cancer than those who walked three hours or fewer per week. And walking provided this protection even for the women with breast cancer risk factors, such as being overweight or using supplemental hormones.
4. It eases joint pain. Several studies have found that walking reduces arthritis-related pain, and that walking five to six miles a week can even prevent arthritis from forming in the first place. Walking protects the joints — especially the knees and hips, which are most susceptible to osteoarthritis — by lubricating them and strengthening the muscles that support them.
5. It boosts immune function. Walking can help protect you during cold and flu season. A study of over 1,000 men and women found that those who walked at least 20 minutes a day, at least 5 days a week, had 43% fewer sick days than those who exercised once a week or less. And if they did get sick, it was for a shorter duration, and their symptoms were milder.
Suffering from pimples problem on face. Unable to go out tending towards loss of confidence because of face having lots of pimples. Please suggest.
I am 23 year old male. I recently suffered from continuous stress, depression and anxiety and some panic attacks too. Now I have leg pains and arm pains which go away when I exercise or play badminton for about an hour. But after that pain returns in about 2 hours. Can this muscle and body pain caused by anxiety? my doc says I am hypochondriac. What should I do?
I cannot increase my weight even if I take proper diet. Please give me some suggestions so that I can put up some weight.
I am 7 months pregnant. At 5th month I had white discharge and went to doctor. She gave vaginal suppository for 3 days. And after someday now I am having white discharge again. Will that affect my baby?
I'm feeling low at energy levels all of a sudden. Only if I drink soft drink I'm feeling good n immediate relief. It's boosting my energy. It's like my head n stomach getting squeezed all of a sudden. I know we Should not drinking drinks during pregnancy but I'm unable to control drinking them .Is there any other remedy to avoid cool drinks. N is it ok to drink glucon D. N I'm forgetting medicine which is given for nutrition of the baby inside. Please suggest me good advice for all the above questions n problems.
1. Almonds, sugar, and butter:
7 soaked almonds
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp butter
Peel off the skin from soaked almonds in the morning and crush them into a paste to which butter and sugar have to be added. Mix this well to eat every day morning and evening to cure a dry cough.
2. Basil leaves, honey, and ginger:
handful basil leaves
1-inches ginger piece
3 tsp honey
Make a paste from basil leave and use 1 tsp of this to be mixed with 1 tsp of ginger paste after which this mixture has to be sieved through in order to get juice from it. To this juice now add 3 tsp of honey and mix it well, take 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times every day.
I have an acne prblm from many years. It's little and very tiny. What medicine I can take and my face color is dull in comparison try body part pls advice.
my gf n she is not interested in sex, we do it many time but she never enjoy it there is any medicines which help her.
I am 45 years old, I have no bp and sugar, artries blocked and vascular surgery was done at right thy and he kept a valve. After three months it was got infection. Then with our friends reference I taken one more doctcr appintement, he immidatly removed that valve and now my health is ok. Iam using ecosprin 150, gabatin, trental400, pletoz 100. I am somking due to some mental pressures. Any problem raises to me, gave a advice if I stop taking medicines. Other suggest better medicine.
Sir my sgpt has increased how can I cure for it and what should I have to take. I am suffering from typhoid regularly just gap of one month why? What precaution should I have take?
Monosodium glutamate (MSG) in Chinese food has long been purported to cause a flushing reaction as part of the "MSG syndrome"
When MSG is ingested in large doses, however, it causes an increase in an acetylcholine like substance that may result in flushing in susceptible individuals
MSG symptom complex
Perhaps the best known adverse reaction to a food additive is the MSG symptom complex. This is not an allergic reaction. The MSG symptom complex typically appears 1 to 14 hours after ingestion. Reported symptoms include headache, myalgia, backache, neck pain, nausea, diaphoresis, tingling, flushing, palpitations, and chest heaviness.
Children have been reported with shivering, chills, irritability, screaming, and delirium. It is due to an exaggerated sensitivity to this compound, which is metabolized after ingestion to glutamate, a major excitatory amino acid neurotransmitter.
Allergic and asthmatic reactions
A small number of case reports have implicated MSG in causing urticaria and angioedema.