Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothilaxmi PatilYour feedback matters!
If legs are become weak does brain become weak? As I am unable to stand for more time! I have addiction of tabbaco! I feel dizziness! and weak all the time all reports are normal, as jaundice lft rft, vitamin12 vitamin3, calcium phosphorous!
I lost some close to my now I am feel alone what I do my brain not work what could I do please help.
Menstrual Migraine can be termed as an extremely persistent headache that can happen just before, during or right after menstruation. Often, the feeling of nausea also keeps on lingering. The cause which triggers this type of migraine can be the fluctuating levels of oestrogen that a woman’s body experiences when she is on her periods.
What can be the possible treatment?
Application of ice pack or simply rubbing ice on your forehead can help lessen the pain a bit.
Relaxation exercises can be practiced to reduce the tension of the muscles.
Acupuncture therapy can also be done to improve the headache and it can further aid in relaxation of the muscles.
Over the counter painkillers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol can be taken for immediate relief.
Your doctor can also administer TRIPTAN (specific drugs used to treat the symptoms of migraine which work on the chemical receptors within the brain) if the pain is unbearable.
Do not experiment much with hormonal contraception methods after unsafe sexual intercourse. It just might worsen the pain.
NSAIDs (Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs) can also be administered, only if they have been prescribed by the doctor, as the harmful effects of those drugs are aplenty.
Magnesium deficiency in the body is one of the most important causes for menstrual migraines. Thus, eating foods rich in magnesium such as dark leafy greens, nuts, whole grains, avocados, bananas, etc. and taking magnesium supplements or vitamins are advisable.
- There are certain foods which can even trigger such attacks. They include foods packed with monosodium glutamate (MSG), aged cheese and caffeine. Such foods should be strictly avoided.
I have been severely underweight. My weight is too less according to my height. I am always maintain a good food as possible but that food is not been transferred to a good nutrient food and I am not benefited for that food what to do?
Most of us are used to sitting throughout the day, willingly or unwillingly due to work or otherwise. We spend more hours sitting, and most of our work is done in this position. The downsides of this are many, one of them being a stiff back which not only causes a lot of pain but also initiates many other health problems.
Train yourselves on these highly effective exercises which minimise the pain and keep your muscles active.
1. Back press: put towel on your back and press the towel with the back. Hold that position for 10 sec. Repeat 10 times. Do not hold your breath while applying pressure at the back.
2. Bridges: lie on the floor, bend your knees and secure your feet on the ground. Raise your hips upwards so that your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Release and go back to previous position.
3. Knee to chest exercise: just lie down on an exercise mat, bend your one knee while lying and try to touch that knee to the stomach. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat this with the other leg. Alternate the legs each time.
4. Bilateral knee to chest: bend both the knees while lying on bed. With support of your hands try bringing both bent knees to touch the stomach. Hold that position for 10 seconds. Repeat 5 times.
5. Static abdominal exercise: lying on your back, try to contract your stomach without holding your breath. Hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat the exercise for 7 or 10 times.
6. Knee to opposite chest: lying on your back, bend your knees. Try bringing one knee to opposite side of the chest and hold that position for 7 sec. Do this for 7 times and repeat the same for the other leg too.
7: leg swings: these are easy and fun. Stand by the wall, hold on to a rod or something similar to keep balance. Now with the leg that is not towards the wall, swing. Swing your leg from front to back, left to right. Do not be too quick, do this at a mediocre pace. Repeat with the other leg.
8: static glutei: lying on the stomach, squeeze your buttock and hold it for 10 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
1. Avoid bending instantly after or during the exercises. Incase you have to bend, first bend your knee then bend your back to pick up anything from ground.
2. While getting up from bed first turn to one side while lying, sideways then get up from bed slowly.
3. Apply hot pack in back whenever there is pain.
4. Try to sleep in hard part of mattress not in soft mattress.