Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyothilakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hi I am karthik my wife is 18 years she had stop the periods before tow month pls tell me what solution.
I want make pregnant to my wife but four month I spent with her and positive result did not come pls tell what I do.
Hi mere relationship mere boy frnd ke sath the .and me abhi pregnant nhi hona Chahti. Menses.r tablet se muje periods aa gye the but dec mai nhi aa rhe h. Nd abhi me bhut preshaan hu. Bus mere pait grow ho rha h .nd brest mai pain ho rhi .muje kuch smjh mai nhi aa rha .ki periods hone ke baad bhi me kya pregnant hu. Yea ye sara mera veham hai please
I recently married My wife have one month pregnant. So can i sex with her Or not Some doctors said" no prbm of sex but you do smooth sex" So tel me which one is correct?
I am 46 year old female and has undergone hysterectomy 7 years before I have severe body pain and foot pain especially in the big toe.
I am 26 year old, I was married on 28 march 2015. I got pregnant in October 2016 it was my first pregnancy but ectopic, I was not aware of my pregnancy because I got my periods on 20 October. But I had a history of bleeding and pain on left side. Ectopic pregnancy diagnosis and surgery was done on the same day 6 November. My Fallopian tube ruptures so doctors removed my left Fallopian tube by laparoscopic procedure. After that I had my normal periods on 10 December. Doctor I want to confirm that can I conceive now after this month cycle. Because I am very upset after my first baby loss Thank you.
Hi Doctor, My Question is that I have done my abortion on last 21st of August but till today I am not getting my period.
Hi, I had protected sex on 21st of april. I got my regular periods on 4th may. I haven't got my periods this month. I usually get cramps and breast pain. I haven't got any symptoms yet. I'm already delayed by 4 days.
Me & my gf had unprotected sex on 7th. She has MC on around 9th or 10th. Is there any possibilities of getting her pregnant. Because I know 9 days before & after of MC is not a fertile period of a girl. Is that right. please help fast.
Here are some tips to help you out.
1. Never be angry at the same time. If your partner is angry, try to maintain calm and put forth your point when he/ she is in a better mood.
2. Prove your point, but with love. You can make your partner understand your side of the argument with affection.
3. Tell one good thing to your partner everyday. And believe it or not, it makes a lot of difference.
4. Find time to flirt with your partner. It will definitely help.
5. Don't discuss a third person in your bed room. Keep all such discussions for your breakfast
6. Give a helping hand to your partner when he or she is under work pressure and heavy stress.
7. Go on a holiday together at least twice a year. And please do not be the good angle to include anyone else along.
8. Don't dig the past. It is a bad habit to keep reminding your partner of his/her past mistakes. Understand that it really hurts.
9. Don't sleep unless you resolve a fight. Whatever the issue may be. A calm discussion and some show of love and affection can always bring an amicable solution.
10. Be understanding. It is the key to any relationship. Be the person before whom your partner can be most relaxed and natural. Love without being judgmental. It works!
Recently my wife has lost her sex desire, we have sex may be once in a month. Can you please suggest what should we do to have healthy sex life?
Breast pain, also known as mastalgia, can be termed as any type of discomfort, pain or tenderness in and around the breast or the underarm region. It can also be accompanied by a sharp pain or a burning sensation.
There are two major types of breast pain
Cyclical Pain: As the name suggests, this type of pain occurs on a cyclic basis and is linked with one’s menstrual cycle. It may happen when one is going through her periods and is influenced by hormonal imbalances. This type of pain is generally not a cause of concern.
Non-Cyclical Pain: This is generally not common and its cause can be linked to a variety of reasons; cancer or a malignant tumour in the breast being the most severe consequence.
Causes of Breast Pain
Lumpy breasts along with soreness and pain can be caused due to fibrocystic breast tissue.
Hormonal imbalance can also lead to pain or discomfort in and around the breast region. Abnormal prolactin limits can also be a contributing factor.
Breast cancer can also lead to pain, mostly in the left breast. Along with the pain, it can also induce a dull ache, tightness or heaviness in the chest.
Treatments for Breast pain
The various treatments for cyclical breast pain include:
Making modifications in the diet
Administering Vitamin E and calcium supplements
Including thyroid hormonal supplements in the diet
Reducing sodium intake in your diet
For non-cyclical breast pain, which is often the cause of cancer, a thorough examination is recommended. A clinical biopsy will be advised if the lumpy tissues make the tumour harder to be detected through a mammogram.
- If the pain is on account of an injury, then appropriate painkillers will have to be administered to reduce the pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist and ask a free question.