Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Dear sir/mam I am suffering from pimple and acne on my face at the time of periods only. Five day's before of my cycle it has came out on my face and and it has been ended off after 1week of my periods how can I resolve the same. And what is the reasons of these pimples. Because my face is basically dry in nature. Is there any major reason. Kindly suggest my marriage is at the end of may. The pimples leaves so many marks on my face.
My wife has Thyroid. Doctor has recommended to take thyronorm tablets and go for periodic check of Thyroid. However, it is to continue for her lifetime. Can't Thyroid be cured?
I am 24 yrs old married woman. Its been 8 months since I am married. Recently I have been diagnosed with endometriosis. Although my left ovary is normal. Right ovary has 2 cysts. One of size 32x40mm. Another one. Smaller. I m really very scared. I want to go for pregnancy. Is it possible to get pregnant without surgery. Please reply.
Hi I am 23 years girl I have pcod porblem and I have facial hairs nd hormonal imbalance problem, fr facial hairs I have started laser treatment but too maintain hormones which medicine should I take? Formitol medicine would to maintain hair growth and menses regular?
She is having periods in 15-20 days cycle since last 4 months & is thinking to visit a doctor but 3 days ago she took I pill so is there any need to tell the doctor about I pill?
As the winter chill creeps in, it’s time to put on layers of warmth to protect you from the extreme cold. As you put on warm clothing externally, you also need to pack your body internally with the right Vitamins and Minerals to brave through the winter chill and the associated health problems.
Here are a few remedies that will boost your immunity this winter and keep you healthy.
1. Probiotic Supplier - Yogurt
Yogurt is a rich source of probiotics and boosts the immune system’s abilities to fight off diseases. Consume at least 2-3 cups of probiotics rich yogurt to get its amazing benefits.
2. Great Booster - Broccoli
Broccoli, the bright green coloured vegetable is a great immunity booster that keeps the immune system strong and stable. Its amazing benefit is that it prevents the immune system from reacting to allergens, germs and viruses which is one of the major causes of immune system related diseases. Eat it as much as possible this winter.
3. Immunity Enhancer - Amla
The Indian Gooseberry or Amla is loaded with Vitamin C. The amount of Vitamin C in this small little fruit is double in comparison to oranges and lemons. Vitamin C helps to strengthen immunity and can help to maintain good health. Enjoy fresh as it is or have its juice.
4. Revitalizer - Oregano and Thyme
Oregano and Thyme have a great anti-microbial potential and are power packed with aromatic compounds that boost the immune system. Added to teas, salads or soups, they enhance the flavour apart from keeping away the winter cold.
5. Resistance Builder - Barley and Oatmeal
Barley and Oatmeal are rich sources of Beta-Glucans, a fibre capable of building body’s resistance to infections and diseases like cancer, diabetes etc. A great booster for the immune system these even lower the level of cholesterol in blood and help to suppress appetite. You can have 1-2 cups of cooked oatmeal or barley to get their benefits.
6. Immunity Restorer - Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds
Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds are packed with minerals that boost immunity. Loaded with Magnesium, pumpkin seeds also contain Zinc essential for boosting immunity. Sunflower seeds are rich in Copper and Selenium, apart from Magnesium and help to maintain bones and control damage to cells. Together they make a healthy mix for you to munch and enjoy great health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.