Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyothi Shayer B
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi Shayer BYour feedback matters!
8 year old girl suffering from severe fever because of cold and cough and ommiting whole day. Which is best medicine for in this situation.
I am 33 week pregnancy. Recently started with severe dryness in mouth and breathlessness at night. Insomnia troubling a lot. Please URGENTLY need your valuable suggestions and home remedies if any.
Rice water is the water one gets during the preparation or cooking process of rice. Rice is normally soaked in water for some time. This water is generally thrown away and the rice put in the cooker. It turns out that this water has many benefits and should not be thrown away. Research has proven that rice water has vitamins and minerals and it has also been found that there has already been this practice of using rice water in many Asian cultures.
Rich in Beneficial Components
As mentioned, rice water is full of minerals that can provide benefit. The process of obtaining the right kind of substance is also crucial. If you have been just washing the rice and decanting it immediately, then you may have to review this. The process recommended is to allow the soak to stay for a few minutes and then take out the cleaning water. This is what you should be using for different applications.
Skin and Hair Treatments with Rice Water
The cleaning water obtained thus can then be used for application on the skin in various skin treatments. Skin surface needs to be refreshed to keep it smooth and beautiful. Ferulic acid and allantoin are some of the components found in rice water. These possess anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and prove to be quite useful for the skin.
Rice water is also used as a face cleanser. In this, you need to just wipe your face using the rice water and leave it to dry naturally, giving the face a rinse, a little later. You can use a cotton ball to do the wiping, so that it can reach all parts of the face including the back of the ears and part of your neck. If you follow this routine for a few days, you will be assured of a clear, glowing skin.
Benefits to Hair
Inositol is a substance found in rice water and it has been found to be very beneficial in improving the condition of human hair. One way it helps is by removing the friction in the hair and making it flow smoothly and freely. It is also useful in leaving the hair with more elasticity than before the use of the rice water. Many experts recommend that rice water can be used to wash hair in combination with the shampoo you are already using. After the hair has been washed with the shampoo, apply rice water uniformly and then rinse with clear water.
Most of these remedies suggested have to be followed for extended periods on a regular basis for lasting benefits. No improvement will occur instantaneously or with just a few applications. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Day by day hair loss is getting more. As im student and hostler recently also affected with motions, vomiting, and here in hostel they sometimes use palm oil, quality less water and also water is tasting hard. So how can I overcome with these motions, vomiting, headache, stomach pain, and due to this menstrual cycle became irregular.
Restricting salt in the diet can lower the risk of developing heart disease by 25% and the risk of dying from heart disease by 20%.
Dietary intake of sodium among Indians is excessively high. Among hypertensive individuals, lowering sodium is quite well established to lower blood pressure, but now it has been shown that reducing salt also has an effect on cardiovascular disease.
According to a Harvard Medical School study published in British Medical Journal, when people with prehypertension (blood pressure more than 120/80 and lower than 140/90), reduced their salt intake by about 25 to 35%, they were 25% less likely to develop cardiovascular disease 10 to 15 years after the trial ended. There was also a 20 percent lower death rate from cardiovascular disease among those who cut their salt consumption.
Salt restriction is best achieved by avoiding salted, salt cured and salt smoked foods such as lunch meat, hot dogs, ham, olives, pickles and regular salted canned foods, and other prepared foods, which often use more salt than homemade equivalents. Foods we would never think of as salty, such as breakfast cereals, cookies, and even some soft drinks often contain copious additions of sodium.
WHO recommends limiting the salt intake to less than 5 grams per day.
What are the symptoms of malaria? How it causes and how it can be cure and what are the good medicines for it.
Hlo sir my name is nagaraju my age is 19 but my height is 5'2 only nd my father height is 5'1 nd my mom height 4'7 so all doctors says that mainly height depends on genes so can I increase upto 6 feet please help mee doctors nd wht shld I do to increase my height.
Infertility is a condition, which is characterized by the inability to have a baby for over a year in spite of having planned and unprotected sex. It is a pretty common phenomenon for both men and women. However, there are several treatments available for both the sexes to help them recover from this problem. Here are some of the most common treatments available for infertility:
- Changing your lifestyle: Certain factors in your lifestyle, which may cause you to be infertile include the medications you take, lack of exercise or not having intercourse frequently enough or not at the right time. The solution for these problems is simply incorporating certain changes in your daily life, such as exercising more, sticking to a healthy diet or having intercourse more often at the right time.
- Sperm retrieval: Sperm retrieval is the technique used when you cannot ejaculate or when there is hardly any sperm present in your semen. It is also used in case of a low sperm count.
- Intrauterine insemination: Intrauterine insemination is a process in which healthy sperm cells are put into the uterus so that the egg gets fertilized when it is released. The sperm cells have to be inserted at the time when your ovaries release eggs; therefore it is crucial to know your menstrual cycle as well as how fertility drugs are affecting it.
- Fertility drugs: Fertility drugs are used to stimulate ovulation. This is done by administering medications which either regulate or cause ovulation to occur. There are several types of fertility drugs, so you should talk to your doctor about which should be the best for you.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This is a last resort, which is taken only when there are significant problems such as intrauterine scar tissue, uterine septum or endometrial polyps.
- IVF: IVF is an assisted reproductive technology. During IVF, the sperm is first retrieved, after which fertility medications are given to the woman so that the egg can be retrieved. Finally, the egg is fertilized on a laboratory dish and injected back into the mother or a surrogate mother. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.