Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi PrakashYour feedback matters!
Which is the easiest nd the cheapest way to decrease the pores on my face. I do not want to use any cream or medicines.
When I wash my face with soap it gets very dry. I change my soap to mild one but still I get dryness. Also I have oily skin. When I use cream for dryness my skin get too oily. Cream remain on the skin surface and not get absorbed. What is this problem and how to prevent. I do not want to use cream because it produce oil.
How to control my hairfall when I shaved my head hair is not falling up to 2 inch of my hair growth after hair is falling I used finpecia tablets before but that tablets have heavy side effects how to control my hair fall.
How to make our skin smooth, shiny, wrinkle free naturally and how we should control hair fall naturally and also what step should we take to avoid pimples.
Hello I have very oily skin and pimples in my face please temm me what should I do to remove oiliness from my face and also pimples acne.
My body is very sensitive allergy occurs in my body very rapidly I have tried many medicine tonics but no result please help me!
My face is looking wide because of my cheeks, I need any solution to come out from this problem (any facial exercises)
I had problem of pimples on my face before 4 years ago. After taking treatment I overcome with acne but still there are some open pores on face. Suggest me to how to get rid of this.
Was having treatment for dandruff m using scalpefe shampoo ban a tan ointment and meal wash face wash I still have tanned back skin on forehead I also had herpes on forehead 2 years back pls advice treatment or ointment to get back the original skin colour and get rid of the blackish skin on the forehead.
Hi. I had a white color fungus infection on my penis cover skin that pulls at the end of urination. I notice it since a month ago & I guess its increasing day by day. I had fungus infection last rainy season on that area, I believe since that this issue has started. I am afraid of it now, please advice.
I usually get skin rashes with high temperature in that specific area along with itching problems. Have taken allegra and applied lot of lotions but didn't help me to get rid of this situation completely. Any suggestion?
My hair is falling touch and I saw 1 video in that video it says that take jagerry and water make a paste of it and put on your hair for 15 min should I preferred for it.
I am a civil engineer basically my work is going on sunlight & dust, sir I am losing my fairness, colour, please sir suggest me any ailment are fairness creams to me ?
I'm 26 years old male, suffering from scrotum itching problem from last 2 years. I consult with many dermatologist and use many medicine as well as many ointment. But my problem is not cure permanently. Please suggest me some homeopathy medicine and ointment (if necessary) for permanent relief. I shall be highly grateful if you suggest me some permanent relief solutions. With warm regards,
I am losing my hair quickly and have tried various ayurvedic oils but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, Consult a Dermatologist who can help you find a way.