Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Jyothi PatilYour feedback matters!
Reasons for late periods without pregnancy?how to find pregnancy is confirm? One time sex will cause pregnancy?
I have irregular periods. I had unprotected sex twice in a week. First time I took a p test. It came negative. Next time I used a contraceptive pill and took a p test and again came negative. But I am not having the periods. What should I do?
I married from last two years . Me and my husband planning for child from last two months. Please tell us which is the best days for sex .and when we do sex after completing all fluid come out of vagina immediately .we mostly do in missionary position. So whether its normal that fluid come out ?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 5th August may be she is pregnant tell me a best abortion pill. Which she take only once. Please help us. Thank you.
I am 24 year old and 8 month pregnant and my hemoglobin level is 10.7, previous month was 9.4 How it is dangerous at pregnancy time and is it compulsory to take blood bottle at this time ? Give me any other suggestions for same.
Hi, my period is not coming on its date and now its five days late. What should I do? Please suggest me? I'm so nervous.
Me 6 month pregnant hu. Aur pichle 3-4 dino se mere private part me jalan aur halki sujan b hai. Ab tk k mere sare reports b normal hai. Kya ye sujan aur jalan pregnancy se he related hai ya kuchh aur?
We have 2kids 15 and 7 my wife is pregnant for a third baby she is now 24 weeks and she us having pain in left shoulder can't even lift hand from front difficult to do most of the work What do you think is this happening and any medicine for this?
Last year I have got a surgery that I have water bubbles. After that my periods are regular. My husband also performed sperm count analysis he has sperm count range from 60-80. I used so many tablets but no use at last this month my doctor recommended me iui treatment but I said no. I want naturally. Please suggest me my weight- 62 my height -5.5.
Brown discharge from breast nipple myself 41 female. My periods are irregular m also thyroid blood pressure sugar complaints over weight 140kg. For thyroid i am taking eltroxin 50 for blood pressure telmikind am and for sugar glynase mf 1 tablet before lunch and half tablet before evening.
I am 18 and I am having a very high pain at my abdomen and I had my periods 5days earlier this time is it the sign of pregnancy?
Also try to eat protein right before going to bed. Drink some milk or eat some yogurt to fuel you through the night. This may also help you recover if you work out frequently.
Stir in protein powder to your curd, oatmeal, and other foods to add a protein and calorie boost.
2. Add calorie-dense foods to your meals. Try adding full-fat cheese to the top of your meals. Stir some peanut butter and honey into your oatmeal. These foods are high in calories and can help you increase your overall caloric intake.
Another calorie-dense food is dried fruit, such as dried apricots, figs, or raisins.
Eat complex carbohydrates, such as brown rice, bulgur, barley, whole grains, and quinoa. Avoid simple carbs like white flour, sugar and white rice.
Eat solid meals. Every day, make sure you get in at least three meals. Introduce larger portions at your meals to help increase your calories. You may have a tendency to skip breakfast, only eating 2 main meals, but making sure you actually eat three meals can help you gain weight.
If you can't eat huge meals because it upsets your stomach, eat smaller meals throughout the day. Don't skip meals.
4. Don't drink before eating. Drinking water or any beverage before eating can fill you up. You want to leave room for the calories you need to consume.
Instead of drinking water before you eat, try drinking a calorie-rich drink while eating, such as fruit juice or a smoothie.
5. Identify why you lost weight. If you are trying to gain weight back that you lost, you should first identify why you lost the weight. If you haven't seen a doctor, you should, as unexplained weight lost can point to any number of diseases, from an overactive thyroid gland to diabetes.
6. Treat the underlying disease. If a disease caused you to lose weight, treating that disease may help you gain the weight back. Talk to your doctor about an appropriate treatment for whatever plagues you, as well as what treatment would be effective to help you gain weight and what the most effective way is for you to gain weight.
Besides these natural ways you can start taking homeopathic preparations like alfa alfa and carica papaya which which help you to increase your weight.
There are certain other remeies also which help in gaining weight, those depend on individual constitution for which you have to consult a homeopath.
Description: latin name of sharavari is asparagus racemosus. Ayurveda has designated shatavari as queen of herbs. It is for most herb recommended for female health. In sanskrit, shatavari means' she who posses hundred husbands' implies its ability to support fertility and vitality. Shatavari is mentioned as one of the six important 'rasayans' in ayurveda 'rasayans' are the plants which improves general well being of a person by increasing cellular vitality or resistance.
1: _it supports reproductive ability by toning and nourishing female reproductive organ.
2:- it also helps in maintaining female hormonal balance.
3:-it is helpful in treating pms symptoms.
4:- it supports normal production of breast milk for nursing mother.
5:-it provides relief in menopausal symptoms like hot flushes.
6:- it also help in maintaining normal immune and digestive system.
7:- it also increases libido.
8:- it can be used for premature ejaculation problem in males in combination with ashwagandha and safed musli.
My mother has hb of 7. She has problem of menorrhagia. She has started on cycloreg. What should I do next?
Last week (29th of may) I took ipill within 72 hours still I did not get ma periods is it necessary to checkup or consult doc? I am worried. N m periods suppose to start aftr 7th of june.
My question is when my baby was born on that time she is not crying because ovel cord around the neck and after half an hour she crying. so, i guess its normal?
Special nutritional needs are often required in special circumstances. Unlike adults from 20 to 60, children and elderly people have specific needs as their physical requirements are different. Just like pregnant women need tailor-made diets for their specific needs, children and elderly people also require appropriate diets without too much variation.
The requirement for geriatric or elderly nutrition:
As the body ages, certain functions within are slowed down and thus, the processes are not able to completely recuperate and replenish what was lost. Certain functions are affected more than others and hence, need specific nutrients to regenerate.
Tips for Geriatric Nutrition:
Let's take a look at some of the specific diet requirements as well as certain items, which should be avoided.
1. Consumption of calcium rich foods - Bones are a part of the human body that tend to suffer a lot of wear and tear and they start showing signs of weakening after 60. It is thus, important to replenish calcium in the body to help the bones get their building blocks. Some examples of calcium-rich foods are almonds and green leafy vegetables like kale. Dairy products are also good as long as the fat content within them is low.
2. Keeping the body hydrated - Although physical activity reduces with age, dehydration can still occur within senior people and thus, it is important that they remain hydrated. Simply drinking water may not be enough and juices or other water-rich foods such as watermelons should be used to supplement for hydration.
3. Lessening sodium within the body - The presence of excess sodium in the body can cause blood pressure to shoot up and result in high blood pressure, which may then further result in more ailments like strokes. It is pertinent that foods rich in sodium such a red meats be lessened or cut out of the diet altogether.
4. Lessening sugar consumption or any other foods that may exacerbate diabetes - Another factor to consider is the consumption of sugar and sugar-filled products. Not just for diabetics, but elderly people have a tendency to develop high blood sugar and hence, it is prudent to reduce sugar intake.