Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. JyothiYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice, first surgery done in Aug 2014 at ONCOLOGY HOSPITAL at Hyderabad, due to radiation not given for first time surgery, 1 lump re-occurred under the neck with in 4 months of surgery. Undergone MRI Scan and diagnosed lump done 2nd surgery at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, my radiation therapy completed in july 2015. But still saliva secretion is not happening unable to eat chilli mixed curries my mouth is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mouth and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
Hi, My age is 26. Recently I had mild pain in right breast after few weeks it got controlled and I feel something happens in my right breast. I went to gynic when I had pain she has done screening exam and told your breast is okay and she has given pain killers again I consultant orthopedic he told muscle pain and I have vitamin d deffieciencynow my pain is reduced and lil pain at upper breast part neck and shoulder my right hand is lil cool compared to left there anything to scare? Do I need to think about breast cancer? Please suggest.
When I using my mobile my left breast s paining surely its by mobile I used sleep with mobile near before now not. Wat to do any serious.
I am a student of 12 class and my problem is I found some stone like hard material inside my breast it does not create any pain its size is approx 3 cm. What is this how can I cure this I am very about that? Is it take surgery?
My mother is suffering from lung cancer and she had under gone chemo and now breathing with help of oxygen,request your advise in giving her :ashwagandha and amla for rejunuvating the lung capacity.
I am 27 now I want to ask that some time I have pain in my left brest due to a small nods inside it what should I do?
Sir, I am 43 years male and I have leukaemia first stage and my BCR-ABL ratio is 42.11 is it is necessary to increase or decrease the ratio? If it is how? Please answer me sir.
Hi, I am from coimbatore ,My brother is in Trichy and his age is only 23 and he is suffering from cancer in liver and it is occupied by 22.4 cm in his liver .can it be cured ?pls help my brother and suggest me any good doctors and treatment and place were to consult doctor?
Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia is a noncancerous enlargement of Prostate gland seen in males of above forty to fifty years of age.The Prostate gland enlarges and produces obstruction to the urine flow.The severity of obstruction varies from individuals to individuals.
Hi, I have right breast wall pain from past 3 months it is mild and it is radiating to neck and shoulder. I went to gynic she told everything is normal and went to ortho he told it is muscular pain they didn't order ultrasound or scan my pain is lil bit reduced now but I am scary thinking about breast cancer Please suggest My age is 26 Thanks in advance.
I am seeing my internal cheeks membrane seems to harden and I can feel a lump in my cheeks my skin has darkened I consume alcohol on a daily basis can these symptoms be a cancer symptom if yes how much time do I have and if at all this can be cured with chemo without sideffects on face.
I am a 60 years old male and have an enlarged prostate Grade 2-43 gms. I am employed and have been told to get a cure certificate within 4 months. Please advise medication.
Breast cancer begins when the cells that are present in the breast start to go out of control. These cells generally form a tumor which can be seen on mammogram or one can feel it as a lump. The tumor is threatening if the cells can grow into the tissues that surround it or spread to other areas of the body. Breast cancer happens mostly in ladies. Here are a few methods with which you can prevent breast cancer-
- Keep your weight in check: Maintaining a healthy weight is important for everyone although, it is easy to tune it out since it is said so often. Being overweight can expand the danger of a wide range of cancers, including breast cancer, particularly after menopause.
- Be physically active: Women who are physically active for almost or at least 30 minutes a day have a lower danger of breast cancer. Normal activity is additionally one of the ideal approaches to keep weight under control.
- Eat Your Fruits and Vegetables and Avoid Too Much Alcohol: A balanced and healthy diet can bring down the danger of breast cancer. Attempt to eat a considerable measure of fruits and vegetables and keep liquor at moderate levels or lower. While moderate drinking can be useful for the heart in most grown-ups, even low levels of intake can build the danger of breast cancer. If you do not drink, don't feel you have to begin. In case you drink modestly, there is less risk.
- Try not to Smoke: Smokers and non-smokers alike know how undesirable smoking is. It brings down a person’s quality of life and expands the danger of heart and lung diseases, stroke, and no less than 15 types of cancer, including breast cancer. It additionally causes bad breath, awful teeth, and wrinkles.
- Breastfeed, If Possible: Breastfeeding for almost one year or more brings down the danger of breast cancer. It additionally has extraordinary medical advantages for the baby as well, especially in terms of immunity.
- Keep away from Birth Control Pills: Contraceptive pills have both dangers and advantages. In many cases, the more young a lady is, the lower the danger is. While ladies are taking birth control pills, they have more chances of falling prey to breast cancer as per various medical studies. This danger leaves rapidly in the wake of stopping the pill. The danger of stroke and heart attack is increased while on the pill, especially if the woman smokes. Long term use can likewise have essential advantages, such as bringing down the danger of ovarian cancer, colon tumor and uterine cancer and undesirable pregnancy. In case you are exceptionally worried about breast cancer, staying away from birth control pills is also an alternative to lower the risk. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an oncologist and ask a free question.