Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. JyothiYour feedback matters!
I was 125 kg now my weight is 110 My diet is 1 coconut water, 1 jowar chapati with oil free vegetables (in morning for breakfast) 1 jowar chapati with dal, n 2slice of brown bread with jam (lunch) Fruits for (dinner) PLEASE help me my diet is proper or not.
I am 20 years old. I can't able to sleep properly during day and night. Something keeps on going in my mind. So that I can not sleep properly.
I am suffering from fever in last 2 months, I am 26 years old have if got any relief. What should I do now?
I am 21 Years old male and my head ache. Now what to do please suggestion. I am waiting your response.
I am a male, 18 years old have a really harsh pain in my back what should I do and also have a heredity migraine.
Mushrooms have the power to kill viruses bacteria and yeast destroy cancer cells and even assist with nerve regeneration.
Mushrooms are particularly high in one unique antioxidant called ergothioneine has a specific protein transporter in the blood that is very important for human health.
I am 20 year old mere aadhe head mai kl subha se pain hota hai aur head ke piche bhj aur aisa lagta hai. Jaise head bhaari bhaari lag rha hai aur chakkar bhi aate hai mujhe kya krna chahayiye.
5 Things to Keep in Mind if you Have Had Unprotected Sex
If you are not planning to get pregnant, some kind of contraceptive precaution should always be taken before or during sex. But, sometimes real life situations do happen in emergency when one is either not ready / forgotten/ignorant or lazy to use these precautions. The resultant anxiety starts taking a toll on you from the next morning after. Here are a few things that every sensible woman should keep in mind:
1) Unwanted pregnancy: Please keep a track of your last period date i.e. the day you started to bleed in the last month and calculate a projected date when your periods will start in this month. One can roughly divide a 28 day cycle in 4 quarters. Then calculate in which quarter the unprotected sex happened. If it happened in the first and the last quarter, then your chances to conceive are extremely rare but theoretically a pregnancy can result from even a single sexual contact at any time of the period.
2) Emergency contraception: If a pregnancy is a total no-no, you must consult a doctor to give you emergency contraception. This tablet needs to be taken as early as possible and within 72 hours of unprotected contact. The sooner it is taken the better are the results but its effectiveness is not 100% and failures resulting in pregnancy happen many a times. So do not rely on emergency pills except in real emergencies.
There is another way to protect your-self which is considered more effective by doctors. Intrauterine devices (Copper-T or multiload)can be inserted in your uterus up-to 5 days after an unprotected intercourse and removed as soon as your periods come. You could keep it for longer if you wish to use it as your regular contraceptive. This is more effective in avoiding pregnancy as compared to the pill and you could discuss this option with your gynaecologist.
3) Sexually transmitted infections: If it has been a one night stand or you are not very sure of your partner's sexuality, you must visit your gynaecologist to get yourself tested. Usually sexually transmitted infections cause pain in your lower tummy, foul smelling or itchy vaginal discharge, difficulty in urination and painful sex. If you think you have developed a STD (sexually transmitted disease), treatment should be taken quickly to avoid permanent damage.
4) Urinary infections: Difficulty in passing urine/ burning sensation and passing it drop by drop could be a sign of urinary infection which happens commonly in sensitive women after oral or vaginal sex. If you have any problems like this a simple urine routine test should be done to detect infections and treatment taken soon to avoid bad effect on your kidney.
5) Delay in Periods: Sometimes after unprotected intercourse, the periods are delayed. This can happen due to many reasons. The commonest reason is a delay associated with the use of emergency pills(I-Pill/unwanted 72 etc. available in Indian markets)) of up to one week. Stress, hormonal imbalance and failure of emergency pills causing a pregnancy are others. Whatever be the reason, one should not take a chance and at least do a home pregnancy test once every three days till periods resume. If the home test shows a positive pregnancy, you should contact your gynaecologist for further help.