Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jwalini Raghu
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Jwalini RaghuYour feedback matters!
Human beings are naturally inclined to be blissful and happy, as the desire lies in the core nature. It can only happen when one has a higher frequency. But the conditions and situations make one in a negative frequency like anger, fear, stress, anxiety etc. All these feelings make us forget our true blissful nature. The more happy and aligned one is to the universe, he/she can achieve and live life the way one wants.
OM ( Aum) :-
The Initial spark of the creation came from the sound or vibration. “The sound was with GOD and the sound was GOD, that sound is OM. Om is Highest positive vibration. Om is a universal syllable. It's a cosmic energy. According to Vedas, and the Big Bang theory - the whole universe was created by the sound OM (aum). The Gospel, according to John 1:1 says,” In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the Word was God……. And the word was made flesh.”
Chanting or Meditating ‘OM’ raise the vibrations of an individual, not just in body but in overall consciousness of one's soul and mind. According to the Quantum Physics, Everything is Energy. All are pulsating at a vibration, at their own frequency. Every individual has a particular energy/frequency of its own.
Chanting makes you align to the Whole, in tune with OM. There is no other sound in any language as AUM:
- The sound A comes from the back of our throat.
- U comes from the palate, middle of the vocal region.
- M comes from the vocal organ or Lips and is nasal and labial.
Benefits of chanting or meditating AUM:
- Chanting AUM, raises the positive vibration making one joyful and blissful.
- Purifies the environment around one. Not just the one chanting but people around the person too.
- Raises the vibration energy level, balances the moods and emotions.
- Purifies the AURA of the individual.
- Gives better immunity and self-healing power.
- Helps in making one more spiritually inclined and connected to the highest power that is GOD.
- Makes one happier, calmer, healthier and younger.
- It helps in improving concentration and memory and restore the balance of mind and energy of the individual.
- Meditation of AUM on a regular basis, calms and relaxes the mind and the body, decreases the blood pressure and helps in maintaining a healthy rhythmic heart beat.
- In releasing stress and any negative energy in Body, Mind and Aura.
- Improves imagination and creativity
- It helps in cleansing skin from internal level by removing toxins, giving a natural shine or glow.
- It makes one positively inclined and an optimistic person.
- Hence helping you stay healthy mentally and psychologically and spiritually. Resulting in good overall Health.
One seeking for overall good health- Physically, Psychologically and Spiritually should do regular chanting or meditation of OM (AUM). Making one Living a Blissful Happy Life. Stay happy and stay healthy! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.