Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Juvita RasquinhaYour feedback matters!
I have some scars on my elbows and few on my eye lash area. I don't know that is this dermal allergy is psoriasis or not. I have not sense of itching and suffering. This scar skin gets very rough into black color and falls of itself and it remains some black shade mark on that area. I went to the doctor but those all medicine are not permanent. Can you please suggest me to confirm this as psoriasis are not.
Hi, I am male 23, I noticed that for last two weeks areas below my nose and mouth became black in color, in other words change in color in a particular area alone, I need your help to solve this. Thank you.
I noticed that my hair is gradually being from black to white, what I do? And how can I control it and can solve this problem? Tell me details including medicine, daily food and all.
Hello, I spend my holiday in Goa and then my face is heavily tanned. How to get rid of tan pls advise.
Hi I am 67, female. I have started losing hair near my forehead. Please let me how this can be treated.
I am facing problem with my hair. Day by day it become more weak and unhealthy. I loose my hair too. What should I do?
I am 29 old. I have skin infection my scrotum got itching. While rubbing white powder is coming. I consulted a md skin specialist. He gave medicine fluconazole with beclamethasoe ointment and one anti fungal powder as a one month course. I completed course. During that time I felt cool, no infection. After few days it revert back. What to do ?
I am wearing spectacles under that near to eyes formed very black spots due to wearing spectacles please tell me how to remove that spots.
Whenever I use razor blade for shaving. After that I suffer from small pimples and itching every time remains for 2-3 days. If I use trimmer instead of razor blade no pimples and itching occurs. So what is the problem. If I use a brand new razor blade the same happens with me. Pls help me out.
Dear sir / madam, Mera previous 2 month se khujli (itch) h private part ke niche aur iske liye hum IT-MAC 100 MG CAPSULES V lete hai, par jab jab ye capsules lete hai to 100% thik v ho jata hai par jaisa hi ye capsules lena band karta hai to fir 4 se 5 din me ho jata hai itching isliye please kuchh advice de jis se immediately think ho aur fir next time nahin ho .please reply sir Ji / madam Ji as soon as possible.
Due to hormonal imbalance , there is a growth of unwanted hair on my chin and upper lips. please help me get rid of this problem. Is there any natural way to cure it?
Hello sir, My problem is that my hair is starting thinner than before continue. And above my forehead start looks clearly from the bottom of my hair. What should I do for gaining fatter and healthy hair?
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women suffering from hair thinning
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Having hairball issues Dandruff tried many things .from past one Month. But getting no results. Yup bad results I am getting such as hair fall. I do apply coconut oil and thn shampoo it next morning with treseme hair fall control. But results are negative. Dandruff and hair fall making me bald. Help me what to do. This is seriously irritating.
1. Do not give in to your temptation to bathe your newborn every day. Don't bathe your baby more than 3 times a week. Excessive bathing removes required oils from the baby's skin, making it prone to rashes.
2. Avoid baby products in the early months. Most of these products are very harsh on an infant's tender skin.
3. Take your newborn's hygiene very seriously. Make sure that clothes and other accessories are properly cleaned and sanitized.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.